Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

Why don't you open a forum for clubs?

Hello and how are you? :rolleyes:

Anyway, there is one thing I would like to ask, why don't you open a forum so we can open clubs in it like I did in manga forum since there is no where else to put it, I think you should do that, anyway it is up to you to decide. :-P

Thank you and take care. :razz:

Edited by Detective Gin
  • Upvote 2

Fan clubs. Like the Onion Head Fan Club.

Oh, THAT'S what this is for?

You have got to be kidding me. No way. Not while I'm a moderator. I'm sorry, but dedicating an entire section of the forum just for these little inside joke clubs is absolutely ridiculous.

You have got to be kidding me. No way. Not while I'm a moderator. I'm sorry, but dedicating an entire section of the forum just for these little inside joke clubs is absolutely ridiculous.

At least, that's what I think its about.

:lol: How about like; Naruto World that Detective Gin made ac0d5cff.gif?

One Piece fan club, Bleach fan club, Doraemon fan club, Shin-Chan fan club, Nerds' Club, Ninja club, Kaoko fan club, etc sillyp1.gif.

Just a section like, for instance... the Chatroom section.

true i thought it wuld be a small thing not an entire section.... that changes somethings

Umm.. that's what I thought, too. But if CarpetCrawler is still not convinced with this, then... sorry Detective Gin th_057_.gif.

It'd be better then having it in the chatroom.

and in the manga forumm like the club I opened there. :)

maybe that, too.

No, the main reason was for my club, which was the first to open... and I'll sure more will open.

true i thought it wuld be a small thing not an entire section.... that changes somethings

yeah, just like the subforum in the Announcement section (Pending News) but this will be in the Chatroom.

*raises hands*

just wondering...m003.gif

okay so some members i have talked to,were planning of putting up a Filipino Club or a chatroom or something since there is a huge number of Filipino Members here but we cannot still put it up because we wanted to hear everyone's opinion on this matter...

:D

it would be awesome if you guys are okay with it...

it would also be fine if you're not... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

• Upvote 2

*raises hands*

just wondering...m003.gif

okay so some members i have talked to,were planning of putting up a Filipino Club or a chatroom or something since there is a huge number of Filipino Members here but we cannot still put it up because we wanted to hear everyone's opinion on this matter...

:D

it would be awesome if you guys are okay with it...

it would also be fine if you're not... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Agreed! :D

Everything doesn't need it's own forum :V

Hell, I'm still confused as to why "games" and "forum games" are separate :V

Games is meant to be for discussion of video games, board games, and the like. Forum games is meant for... playing forum games, and posts in there don't go towards your post count.