Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

World of Naruto

Naruto Vs Sasuke   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Naruto vs Sasuke, who will win?

Just asking, but has ANYONE actually made up their own kind of jutsu? Like make one up? Mine are kinda perverted...icon_redface.gif so I won't say the ones I made up.

I have made one too. :wink:

Can i Join....Savior do sent this to me..^^

Of course you can join :wink: I will make you a member right away :grin:

Hokage, here is the video I said I would find. The trailer of Shippuden. The beginning is really annoying..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWL3IC07-OQ

Thank you :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work :razz:

As soon as the Hokage tells you yes, I will explain what to do. Or if the Hokage wants to do it, so be it. He might explain some, and I will explain some. I'm glad you decided to join. Vielen Dank.

I am sorry. But I am busy, so I will let you do the explaining :mrgreen:

@Savior thank you for bringing a member to join our club :grin:

You are the first one to bring a member to join :razz: congratulation :wink:

@Everyone else, please welcome our newest member {aichanmiranda097}

@aichanmiranda097, welcome to the club :grin:

Thanks-Savior-sama400cbc8df54c267c544d309a1dde1a6e.gif

Thank YOU. Okay, first thing is first. Pick your favorite Naruto Character, you will then be called by that name. Keep in mind that the other users have already picked theirs.

Here are the ones that are taken;

Detective Gin (Forth Hokage)

Savior (Uchiha Itachi)

Tna Uchiha (Uchiha Sasuke)

Officer Kaoko (Shizune)

Rom Yui (TenTen)

Mohorovicic (Shikamaru)

Next thing is your rank. The ranks are these; Genin, Chunin, Special Jounins, Jounins, ANBU, Missing-nins, Hunter-nins and Hokage. Your rank is Genin. You will get missions and depending on the mission, you will get points, with ten points you rank up, meaning you'll have control over the lower ranks. Failure results in the points being subtracted, but will not lower your rank. You can now post anything you like and talk about whatever related, and sometimes not related, welcome to the family.

I'm BACK! it been so long!

So hokage, what is my job? i had send out a message about this club!

Hokage isn't here. Right now, I don't think there's anything. Just chilling...f529a952.gif

I made up my own jutsu here:

Name: Shadow Merging

Class: Fast Traveling

Hand Seals: None required, Tiger seal cuts down on chakra waste.

Speed: Very Fast

Chakra Cost: Somewhat high to activate, if user does not reemerge immediately, then their chakra will be used up until they fully reemerge.

Effect: When user is standing on a shadow OTHER then their own, they may sink into the shadow, and reemerge within a nearby shadow. Works best at night, and cannot be used when there is no shadow present (aka. noon).

And another one:

Name: Art of Imprisoning Shadow Cage

Class: Trap

Hand Seals: Tiger, Ox, Bird, Hare, Ram, Tiger, Monkey, Horse

Speed: Somewhat Slow

Chakra Cost: Very high. Does not take a lot to maintain cage once in place.

Effect: When there are a lot of shadows present, the user can make them solidify and emerge from the earth. While the shadows are controlled, they are unaffected by light. From there, they chase after the target, making a cage around target. The cage is very durable, only known way other then teleporting to escape is by knocking out the user.

The reason why my two jutsus are based on shadow is kinda obvious.

Edited by Mohorovicic

Here are MY damn eyes.

2s15751.pngDarknyusharingannu6.png

You possess the same jutsu as I am, Oniisan? NOOOOO~ th_107_.gif (Kidding 70bff581.gif)

I'll gain the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. But who's to kill? The entire clan was killed by you 042.gif

Ah~ Uchiha Madara!

By any chance, I like your video, Niisan. Good job! 088.gif

Thanks-Savior-sama400cbc8df54c267c544d309a1dde1a6e.gif

Welcome to the club, Aichan! th_091_-1.gif

I have made one too. :wink:

What was that, Hokage-sama? 014.gif

Chakra Cost: Somewhat high to activate, if user does not reemerge immediately, then their chakra will be used up until they fully reemerge.

Effect: When user is standing on a shadow OTHER then their own, they may sink into the shadow, and reemerge within a nearby shadow. Works best at night, and cannot be used when there is no shadow present (aka. noon).

And another one:

Effect: When there are a lot of shadows present, the user can make them solidify and emerge from the earth. From there, they chase after the target, making a cage around target. The cage is very durable, only known way other then teleporting to escape is by knocking out the user.

Ow, awesome! 074.gif I think Shikamaru kinda scary now afd371da.gif

But, how can you get deal with the high chakra usage? Shikamaru didn't have too much chakra, so far I know th_096_K.gif

I'll gain the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. But who's to kill? The entire clan was killed by you 042.gif

Ah~ Uchiha Madara!

SPOILER

No, you gain it by taking my eyes from my dead body and surgically placing them in place of yours, it automatically unlocks.That's why I said you'd get it from my eyes. Madara performs the surgery later, in a secret hideout he has. The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is a mixture of two Mangekyou Sharingans. Yours will look like a mixture of mine, and yours. Like Madara Uchiha's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, his is a mixture of his Mangekyou Sharingan and his brother's Mangekyou Sharingan. His name is Izuna Uchiha.

Hokage isn't here. Right now, I don't think there's anything. Just chilling...f529a952.gif

And another one:

Effect: When there are a lot of shadows present, the user can make them solidify and emerge from the earth. From there, they chase after the target, making a cage around target. The cage is very durable, only known way other then teleporting to escape is by knocking out the user.

Shadows are made form the absence of light, meaning that to control a shadow, is to control anything that is without light, if you control darkness, then you control everything inside the darkness. On a solar eclipse, you could control the planet. Shadows are the same thing as going into a room without light, therefore, you control everything which does not have light. That is physics, so if that were so, you could turn off the lights in a room and control everyone in there. But actually, even shadows have light. You can't make shadows without light around you, so then you forget everything I just said.

Mite kudasai... 07baa27a.gif

So, this is World of Naruto Family:

1. Yondaime Hokage (Detective Gin)

1438465254_fb16758bbb.jpg

2. Uchiha Itachi (Savior)

ItachiChibi6.jpg

3. Uchiha Sasuke (Me icon_e_biggrin.gif - Tna Uchiha)

1478000355_87444d07ae.jpg

4. Shizune (Officer Kaoko)

480-01.gif

5. Rom Yui (TenTen)

Naruto_-_TenTen.png

6. Shikamaru (Mohorovicic)

2578117852_bd5ee37db0.jpg

7. Hatsu Anrika-san and Aichanmiranda are being decided

wink.gif

I like those "Chibi" version

4e5dd44a.gif. Unfortunately, I couldn't find TenTen and Shizune in Chibi 4519626a.gif

• Upvote 1

SPOILER

No, you gain it by taking my eyes from my dead body and surgically placing them in place of yours, it automatically unlocks.That's why I said you'd get it from my eyes. Madara performs the surgery later, in a secret hideout he has. The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is a mixture of two Mangekyou Sharingans. Yours will look like a mixture of mine, and yours. Like Madara Uchiha's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, his is a mixture of his Mangekyou Sharingan and his brother's Mangekyou Sharingan. His name is Izuna Uchiha.

Well, well, I go along with your opinion, Niisan, actually d5f02ecd.gifBut isn't it too sad to kill my own brother? 064.gif

No choice. I think I should kill you one day to get my eternal light of Mangekyou Sharingan 63d4808b.gif

Shadows are made form the absence of light, meaning that to control a shadow, is to control anything that is without light, if you control darkness, then you control everything inside the darkness. On a solar eclipse, you could control the planet. Shadows are the same thing as going into a room without light, therefore, you control everything which does not have light. That is physics, so if that were so, you could turn off the lights in a room and control everyone in there. But actually, even shadows have light. You can't make shadows without light around you, so then you forget everything I just said.

Isn't Shikamaru could use his Kagemane no Jutsu even in the day light? efb50fe2.gif

Thank YOU. Okay, first thing is first. Pick your favorite Naruto Character, you will then be called by that name. Keep in mind that the other users have already picked theirs.

Here are the ones that are taken;

Detective Gin (Forth Hokage)

Savior (Uchiha Itachi)

Tna Uchiha (Uchiha Sasuke)

Officer Kaoko (Shizune)

Rom Yui (TenTen)

Mohorovicic (Shikamaru)

Next thing is your rank. The ranks are these; Genin, Chunin, Special Jounins, Jounins, ANBU, Missing-nins, Hunter-nins and Hokage. Your rank is Genin. You will get missions and depending on the mission, you will get points, with ten points you rank up, meaning you'll have control over the lower ranks. Failure results in the points being subtracted, but will not lower your rank. You can now post anything you like and talk about whatever related, and sometimes not related, welcome to the family.

I do like...Haruno Sakura ahahaha...^^

At night, there is the moon.

Isn't Shikamaru could use his Kagemane no Jutsu even in the day light? efb50fe2.gif

Yes, but it is normally weaker because there are less shadows as the day gets closer to noon.

@Everyone else, please welcome our newest member {aichanmiranda097}

@aichanmiranda097, welcome to the club :grin:

My first post was wrong...

Tnx..even though i am just a beginner..^^th_49b643241f875.gif

Mite kudasai... 07baa27a.gif

So, this is World of Naruto Family:

1. Yondaime Hokage (Detective Gin)

1438465254_fb16758bbb.jpg

2. Uchiha Itachi (Savior)

ItachiChibi6.jpg

3. Uchiha Sasuke (Me icon_e_biggrin.gif - Tna Uchiha)

1478000355_87444d07ae.jpg

4. Shizune (Officer Kaoko)

480-01.gif

5. Rom Yui (TenTen)

Naruto_-_TenTen.png

6. Shikamaru (Mohorovicic)

2578117852_bd5ee37db0.jpg

7. Hatsu Anrika-san and Aichanmiranda are being decided

wink.gif

I like those "Chibi" version

4e5dd44a.gif. Unfortunately, I couldn't find TenTen and Shizune in Chibi 4519626a.gif

Mine looks gay! And why is my Sharingan stage two? I mastered it at age 8

Yeah, buy controlling the shadow. He can control everything in the darkness. But that is impossible, if you move a shadow out of the location on which it is made, then the light hits it and is not a shadow anymore. So his abilities are impossible, only when there in no light

Well, well, I go along with your opinion, Niisan, actually d5f02ecd.gifBut isn't it too sad to kill my own brother? 064.gif

No choice. I think I should kill you one day to get my eternal light of Mangekyou Sharingan 63d4808b.gif

I am not sure if using Madara Uchiha's eyes would unlock it since he already has one, but in the anime, you get mine not his. Since he could kill you easily. Not me though, I let you kill me, if we were serious, i'd have destroyed you,Madara can't kill me easily.

Yeah, buy controlling the shadow. He can control everything in the darkness. But that is impossible, if you move a shadow out of the location on which it is made, then the light hits it and is not a shadow anymore. So his abilities are impossible, only when there in no light

Shadow becomes solid and unaffected by light once cage is activated.

Shadow becomes solid and unaffected by light once cage is activated.

Ah, so once you use your chakra on a shadow to control it, it becomes solid and unaffected by light? Then it all becomes possible.