Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

World of Naruto

Naruto Vs Sasuke   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Naruto vs Sasuke, who will win?

First I would like to welcome our new member who is under the name "Savior" :grin: welcome!! :grin:

Now I would like to say the idea you were talking about is a great idea and I permit it :razz:

One more thing, when I an not here or if I am busy "Tna Uchiha" will be in command. :wink:

Savior Current rank: Chuunin

Your duty is to bring Naruto fans to join and welcome new members. If you are doing good at your job, I will promote you into a higher rank. With a higher rank you can do more things.

We can be whoever we want. But in order to do this, the host has to permit it. It's his tread. Of course, you can add or remove some of my ideas, we are all a family here. A Naruto family, let this show bring us together.

Yes, I meant we should ask for permission from Detective Gin, as Hokage-sama, and other members ;)

But since the Hokage already permitted it, then we can keep up with the idea B)

@Detective Gin: はい, Hokage sama! ;-)

Ah, yes, he is Hokage. If the other people want in on it, they can speak out, after all, all the members must come here once in a while and check to see if there are new messages. We all have to pick our characters, then we can start mimicking them. Any ideas as how we can go on "missions"? We could also make squads and such, like the ones on the show, or our dream teams.

Alright, you must be rank Hokage then? Which character will you be? Some protagonist I think. I accept my mission.

I will be the fourth Hokage "Yondaime" 1113984781.jpeg

Ah, yes, he is Hokage. If the other people want in on it, they can speak out, after all, all the members must come here once in a while and check to see if there are new messages. We all have to pick our characters, then we can start mimicking them. Any ideas as how we can go on "missions"? We could also make squads and such, like the ones on the show, or our dream teams.

It depends on what rank you are. in this club there will be 9 Ninja ranks, and thy are. Genin, Chuunin, Special Jounins, Jounins, ANBU, Missing-nins, Hunter-nins and Hokage. the more higher your rank is the more harder you missions will be. And when there are more members we can make squads and go on missions. right now only Tna Uchiha has a squad. :rolleyes:

I have some missions for you and Tna Uchiha. but first is there any more questions :wink:

But we need to gather any more member in order to make this club more fun B)

By the way, we could portray whoever we want. I'd like to portray Sasuke. Then my ninja rank would not be a missing-nin right? :wink:

Very well, I guess Sasuke should pick out her/his squad, or post who it is. I have already started on my mission. I have asked a few people if they like the show, I am waiting for their reply to refer them here. The rank of the character should not affect your actual rank, then you could not get promotions, whatever your rank is, it is your character's as well. Is it a chunin's job to make sure the newcome gets his character and rank too?

But we need to gather any more member in order to make this club more fun B)

By the way, we could portray whoever we want. I'd like to portray Sasuke. Then my ninja rank would not be a missing-nin right? :wink:

No, it dos not mean that. In this club missing nin are the ones who joins and leaves with out saying a word or someone who joins the Akatsuki (I was thinking when more members join, we could make the Akatsuki's gang. So it would be good guys versus bad guys).

Anyway, I have a mission for you.

Your 3 students have been missing for sometime. So your mission is to investigate this matter, or otherwise they'd be considered as missing-nins. And if that happens, the missing-nin hunters will get involved. We don't want that to happen. Thank you and take care.

Very well, I guess Sasuke should pick out her/his squad, or post who it is. I have already started on my mission. I have asked a few people if they like the show, I am waiting for their reply to refer them here. The rank of the character should not affect your actual rank, then you could not get promotions, whatever your rank is, it is your character's as well. Is it a chuunin's job to make sure the newcome gets his character and rank too?

First I would like to say, thank you for doing a good job.

Tna Uchiha already has her squad. They are; Officer Kaoko, Rom Yui and Polaris.

Here's a new mission for you.

I would like you to look for a good Naruto trailer and post it. That would be it for now. Thank you and take care.

If you complete your missions, you'll get 3 points. With 10 points, you can become a higher rank member. But if you fail, you'll have a point taken away from you.

I am in no mean serious in this. No offence. I am just trying to keep things in order.

Hello, everyone! Sorry for my long absence to this club. I am hoping I would be more active from now on~ Seems like it has been very fun lately. I want to share a lesson I had wrote, I included a character from Naruto sillyp1.gif. See here -> http://japanese-ken....n-19-te-de.html

Well done, Kaoko-chan. Your Japanese learning material goes really interesting! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Now, time to go back to Konohagakure and choose one character you'd like to portray or otherwise Hokage will regard you as a missing nin tongue.gif

@Detective Gin

There'll be minus point? Will it affect our ninja rank? (Just in case I fail then I'd back to Chuunin ? blink.gif)

Then I'll do my best cool.gif

@Savior

Then you are my oniisan now.. Hahaha biggrin.gif

(coz I'm Sasuke cool.gif)

Hello, everyone! Sorry for my long absence to this club. I am hoping I would be more active from now on~ Seems like it has been very fun lately. I want to share a lesson I had wrote, I included a character from Naruto sillyp1.gif. See here -> http://japanese-ken.blogspot.com/2011/01/hiragana-lesson-19-te-de.html

Welcome back :grin:

@Detective Gin

There'll be minus point? Will it affect our ninja rank? (Just in case I fail then I'd back to Chuunin ? blink.gif)

Then I'll do my best cool.gif

Minus points will not affect your ninja rank. It just to make things harder for you to become a higher ninja rank. :twisted: and if you fail in a mission you will not go back to being a Chuunin or whatever.

This is my favorite song, Utakata Hanabi by Supercell from Naruto Shippuden 14th Ending Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fCj-RPwOZw

Thank you for the nice song :grin: It is so nice that it makes me wan't to listen to it again :D

Tna Uchiha, I am your oniisan now, funny because you are a higher rank than me. And I really like that song too, It makes me feel like drinking. I'll start lurking the internet for a trailer then, right away.

Minus points will not affect your ninja rank. It just to make things harder for you to become a higher ninja rank. :twisted: and if you fail in a mission you will not go back to being a Chuunin or whatever.

Yokai! I'll look for my missing squad unsure.gif

I finally found Polaris-kun (since I don't know how to call him), but he haven't made a post again here. I'll look for Rom Yui later on.

Thank you for the nice song :grin: It is so nice that it makes me wan't to listen to it again :D

You're welcome icon_e_wink.gif. Thanks for liking it and the +1 icon_e_biggrin.gif

Tna Uchiha, I am your oniisan now, funny because you are a higher rank than me. And I really like that song too, It makes me feel like drinking. I'll start lurking the internet for a trailer then, right away.

Ohoho reality sometimes cruel, Niisan laugh.gif

"We are unique brother, I'm the wall that you must overcome" --> Then I've overcome you sleep.gif (kidding hohoho)

Good luck for the mission! (and so do I wink.gif)

Yokai! I'll look for my missing squad unsure.gif

I finally found Polaris-kun (since I don't know how to call him), but he haven't made a post again here. I'll look for Rom Yui later on.

Keep up the good work :grin:

You're welcome icon_e_wink.gif. Thanks for liking it and the +1 icon_e_biggrin.gif

Your welcome :razz:

I will post a few trailers, I will delete the ones that you ninja fit unworthy. I am having technical difficulties posting them. My determination is incorruptible though, I will figure it out on my own.

Hi, guys. Maybe some of you (or even all of you icon_e_wink.gif) have known already about Konoha Gakuen Den. Yes, this is very short story about Naruto's school life. It'd been released along with Naruto Shippuden DVD 7 in Japan. It wasn't made animated though.

Enjoy! icon_e_biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1_2AsZQERQ

I like its theme song, taken from Naruto Shippuden 2nd Ending Song, Michi ~ To You All sung by Aluto smile.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjLdLmn2Kw0

Here is the lyrics Aluto - Michi ~ To You All

• Upvote 1

Naruto, character. Pick one. And talk like him/her. Now.

Ara, ara... fine xD

Well done, Kaoko-chan. Your Japanese learning material goes really interesting! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Now, time to go back to Konohagakure and choose one character you'd like to portray or otherwise Hokage will regard you as a missing nin tongue.gif

Thank you! I hope to get it more interesting later on ;-)

My favorite female character would be Hinata... but I am not that shy. I want to have a character that I can easily impersonate... so I think I will pick SHIZUNE (she's one of my favourites, too)!

naruto1356308404.jpg

I am new here. So please be kind to me!