Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

World of Naruto

Naruto Vs Sasuke   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Naruto vs Sasuke, who will win?

I heavily dislike Madara :V I think I'd support the destruction of the leaf if it was the same corrupted system as before. But how many of the higher ups are still left over from when the whole Uchiha thing started~? 

I heavily dislike Madara :V I think I'd support the destruction of the leaf if it was the same corrupted system as before. But how many of the higher ups are still left over from when the whole Uchiha thing started~? 

with danzo dead corruption will drop 

hmm the 2 old guys are left both danzo and 3rd are death

True, true~ At this point Sasuke could settle for assassinating a couple people and leave the new generation to continue the leaf, but with Madara's influence he might think the entire leaf is poisoned by the acts of the leaders of the past... Though he himself was a part of it for a long time and by extension would have to include himself in the count if he went after deserters or people who studied in the village from other areas.

True, true~ At this point Sasuke could settle for assassinating a couple people and leave the new generation to continue the leaf, but with Madara's influence he might think the entire leaf is poisoned by the acts of the leaders of the past... Though he himself was a part of it for a long time and by extension would have to include himself in the count if he went after deserters or people who studied in the village from other areas.

guess its what will provoke the naruto vs sasuke

beside kishi just said naruto serie is on its final phase 

Hello everyone :D. I've been away for a while, so what's new? Are you guys still into Naruto? I stopped reading and watching it for sometime, but I've stared reading it again along with Detective Conan.    

i don't know if you have already read the latest chapters but here it is was is going on.

madara uchiha is back(i mean he alive again) 

kicking others asses.

what i mean is this------>naruto and sasuke are in near-to-death  situation cuz madara has stabbed sasuke in the chest and have extracted the Kyubi from naruto

neither the previously reincarnated hokages(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) are able to stop him(yup he is become more powerful then before thanks to Kabuto)

ohh yeah the most important thing is that madara is now the new Sage Of The Six Paths.

okay that is whats new?