Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

World of Naruto

Naruto Vs Sasuke   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Naruto vs Sasuke, who will win?

I liked Naruto until they all grew up and stuff. After that it just got boring. Then that war started, and I completely lost interest in it. And that old dude with the big nose? I really wish he'd die soon. :/ Not that I don't like him, but just how many times does he have to be so close to death, only to survive in the end?

And they're at war, right? So where is all the casualties? That's why I lost interest in it, because no one ever dies. :/ At least, none of the good guys.

Then it would have a depressing taste, mainly when one of the leaf villagers die.

Sasuke used to be my favourite character but since he went to orochimaru, I started hating him.

Oh!, I just realized I'm not a member. Don't know how I'm going to notify Inspector Gin that I want to join!

dragon kabuto well unexpected but notreally something but i,d love if itachi can change both sasuke and kabuto's mind like this

But it could go wrong, remember sasuke is trying to get revenge for his bro and he's going to destroy konoha

Those two together are funny but Deidara is dead.

1. Put that in a spoiler please.

2. :o NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! POOR TOBI! TOBI IS A GOOD BOY! HE WAS A HARSH SENPAI BUT STILL A GREAT SENPAI! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:lol: I love that part!

Yes. *SNIFF SNIFF* I miss Deidara. I mean

Deidara:....in other words, cool = art. Act more cool and talk less-

Tobi: Senpai you're talking more than me, ahahaha....

Deidara: I'll kill you B@$%(&D!

:( :(

Deidara and Tobi are not my favourite characters but they made good partners. :lol:

Zetsu: Tobi, hit him three times and even Buddha will get mad. Don't dare say anything.

Deidara: I'll decide how you die

Tobi: What's to decide?You'd just blow me up.

Zetsu: That's the third time.

Deidara: Suffocation

Deidara and Tobi are not my favourite characters but they made good partners. :lol:

Zetsu: Tobi, hit him three times and even Buddha will get mad. Don't dare say anything.

Deidara: I'll decide how you die

Tobi: What's to decide?You'd just blow me up.

Zetsu: That's the third time.

Deidara: Suffocation

T.T that was the first one.

there are OVAs? :o

EDIT: I realized a flaw, since the name Uzumaki is in Naruto's mothers' name, it should have been changed after her marriage to Kamikaze so why isn't he named Kamikaze Naruto? to protect his identity or whut!?

there are OVAs? :o

EDIT: I realized a flaw, since the name Uzumaki is in Naruto's mothers' name, it should have been changed after her marriage to Kamikaze so why isn't he named Kamikaze Naruto? to protect his identity or whut!?

You mean Namikaze, remember when Naruto met Minato, he said that no one told Naruto that he was his father and not many people knew he Naruto's father either for some safety reasons and that's probably why.

LOL It will be like:

Sasuke: I finally meet you Naruto!

Naruto: *whiny tone* Sasukeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kakashi: alright, start when I say go.

Sasuke and Naruto: WTH?

Kakashi: Correct me if I'm wrong, but you both are genin, we can't have you fighting to death now do we?

Both: O_______O"

Kishimoto is going to be working on the new movie! He's designing all of the characters again because it's going to have some sort of alternate reality t

I just saw Sasuke's new design. He looks like some sort of playboy if IMO: tumblr_m4y5plUUGx1rp2erno1_500.jpg

• Upvote 1