Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

World of Naruto

Naruto Vs Sasuke   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Naruto vs Sasuke, who will win?

What episode in Naruto make you cry?

Mine is

Their first mission. When Zubazu and Haku die,it just so sad. And when they talk about Garra's past, make me cry even harder. When Rock LI(Bushy Brow)'s past When they talk about everyone past.. When Juriah die. When the third Hokage die. When Tsunade talk about her brother and lover. When Nenji talk about his past and Hina past...When the fourth hokage show up and said that he is Naruto's father. And there are alot ore sad scene!

Naruto is very sad yet happy yet funny yet adventurous...That's why I like Naruto

The last seconds before Itachi died in Sasuke's hand. I thought he would take off Sasuke's eyes in order to get the eternal mangekyou sharingan, but he just hit his little brother's forehead and said,

"Yurusu, Sasuke, kono saigo da," (I'm sorry Sasuke, this is the last time)

Usually Itachi said, "Yurusu, Sasuke, mata kondo da," (I'm sorry Sasuke, maybe next time)

Also when Uchiha Madara told the truth about Itachi. I cried a bit :(

• Upvote 3

Maybe after 5 more episode :D

Good news! Next week Naruto ep 197 is going back to the story!

Yeaah, finally! Can't wait to see Team 7 re-reunion :grin:

(In manga chapter 483)

Detective Gin

Current rank: Hokage

Tna Uchiha Current rank: Jounins

Has 3 point

your first mission as a Jounin is to handle a squad of genins and to train them, until thy become Chuunins. Your squad of genins are --> Rom Yui, Officer Kaoko and xXLeration now known as Bein B.

Your duty is to bring Naruto fans to join and welcome new members. If you are doing good at your job, I will promote you into a higher rank. With a higher rank you can do more things.

Hatsu Anrika Current rank: Chuunin

Your duty is to bring Naruto fans to join and welcome new members. If you are doing good at your job, I will promote you into a higher rank. With a higher rank you can do more things.

Savior Current rank: Chuunin.

Has 3 point

Rom Yui

Current rank: Genin

You have no duties at the time being, the only thing you can do is post and welcome new members. If you are doing good I will promote you into a higher rank. With a higher rank you can do more things.

xXLeration

You have no duties at the time being, the only thing you can do is post and welcome new members. If you are doing good I will promote you into a higher rank. With a higher rank you can do more things.

Officer Kaoko

aichanmiranda097

ou have no duties at the time being, the only thing you can do is post and welcome new members. If you are doing good I will promote you into a higher rank. With a higher rank you can do more things.

A mission, eh? :blink:

You could say that :grin:

By the way, Guys, how do you think Naruto might end up?

Who might die between Naruto and Sasuke? Or both of them be saved or be killed? :unsure:

I think Naruto will become Hokage and get married in the end :grin:

And I think Tsunade will die fighting Tobi :cry:

The ending... Obviously Naruto will become Hokage, he will either control the Nine Tails or get rid of it somehow. Sasuke will probably have a change of heart, Naruto will beat him and convince him to stay in the Hidden Leaf, and Sasuke will agree because Itachi wanted to protect it. Something like that probably, though I would want Itachi to revive and Pain and both destroy the planet they both make a new one.

The ending... Obviously Naruto will become Hokage, he will either control the Nine Tails or get rid of it somehow. Sasuke will probably have a change of heart, Naruto will beat him and convince him to stay in the Hidden Leaf, and Sasuke will agree because Itachi wanted to protect it. Something like that probably, though I would want Itachi to revive and Pain and both destroy the planet they both make a new one.

Would you join us to become member of World of Naruto? :wink:

You could say that :grin:

I think Naruto will become Hokage and get married in the end :grin:

And I think Tsunade will die fighting Tobi :cry:

With Hinata?

Yes, but to defeat Tobi I think they need to come together with five villages.. And many will die probably :(

I'm surely sure that Naruto will become a Hokage.

But, as we know that when Bijuu is extracted from Jinchuriki, the Jinchuriki will die right?

Now Naruto could work together with Kyuubi and he'll use it for his battle against Sasuke. Will Kyuubi keep staying inside Naruto forever?

@Detective Gin then I'll become Jounin? :lol:

You are now a Jounin. And your first mission as a Jounin is to handle a squad of genins and to train them, until thy become Chuunins. Your squad of genins are

Rom Yui, Officer Kaoko and xXLeration now known as Bein B.

Would you join us to become member of World of Naruto? :wink:

D'accord. We should pick characters who we want to "portray". If two people want to "portray" the same character, then we have a contest to see who wins. We need to have some suggestions to spread our influence, to make this club fun.

D'accord. We should pick characters who we want to "portray". If two people want to "portray" the same character, then we have a contest to see who wins. We need to have some suggestions to spread our influence, to make this club fun.

Kinda good idea! But I still don't really understand what it was like. Let's begin from you (and give the example :wink: ), who do you want to portray? B)

Kinda good idea! But I still don't really understand what it was like. Let's begin from you (and give the example icon_e_wink.gif ), who do you want to portray? cool.gif

I would like to portray Itachi, my favorite. After we each have our own, we can try to act like them, talk like they would, that would make it more fun. I found a website where you can "join" the Akatsuki, the members plan to go on missions together, but they haven't figured out how without meeting in person, maybe we should come up with ways.

Oh I see. I pretty much like the idea. How about this, Hokage-sama and the others? B)

We can be whoever we want. But in order to do this, the host has to permit it. It's his tread. Of course, you can add or remove some of my ideas, we are all a family here. A Naruto family, let this show bring us together.