Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

World of Naruto

Naruto Vs Sasuke   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Naruto vs Sasuke, who will win?

Sasuke is getting f*** annoying again *sigh*

Naruto + Kuruma = Overpowered mode

Sasuke + Ita's eyes = You using your power to destroy the village your brother wanted to protect ??? WTF

It does not look like you are a Sasuke fan :mellow:!

madara and 1st hokage fusied woah!!

It looks like it's going to be a long fight :grin:.

I don't think Sasuke and Itachi will end up fighting :rolleyes: .

Nah I think so to.

Sasuke will probably use like a badass secret technique that might destroy sasuke's eyes or something.

And sasuke will get paranoid and uses another badass power to destroy Itachi's body.

@DG

Yes, I don't like sasugay.

Nah I think so to.

Itachi will probably use like a badass secret technique that might destriy sasuke's eyes or something.

And sasuke will get paranoid and uses another badass power to destroy Itachi's body.

@DG

Yes, I don't like sasugay.

They will probably have a looooong talk and then go and fight Tobi together :grin:.

They will probably have a looooong talk and then go and fight Tobi together :grin:.

Or Sasuke gets mad at glasses guy (forgot his name)

And kills him, all Edo tensai body dies and Tobi merges with the almost dead body of Madara.

Sasuke tries to kill tobi and Itachi gives him a power but he dies.

And Sasuke transfers all his power to Naruto and dies. Then Naruto use badass mix of Uzumaki and Uchiha blood + 1st hokgage turns to Rikkudo Sennin, getting a left over vision and all tailed beast dies with their jinchuriki and Narut kills Tobi. Cliffhanger end seeing Naruto thrown up by all his friends.(series end)

If this is going to happen ...

Kishimoto is trolling us

sasuke will beat kabuto putting a end to madara and itachi then come tofight naruto but he's fighting tobi to he'll teamup first after a while after bee will die then tobi will flee with his body then naruto and sasuke will fight each other and both will die as naruto said after tobi will pick kurama thenreform the ten tail .naruto will resurect by sakura's love power then will haveto fight the ten tails and tobi for the last fight

here is my predictions

Your a NarutoSakura fan ????

Why do I think that ? I quote :

love power

It's goes against the principe of chakra/ninjutsu .

A reviving jutsu like Oldie Chiyo did require a humorous chakra power that could only be getted when Oldie Chiyo put all her lifeforce into it plus naruto helping.

Chiyo who was known as a legendary ninja would die from only reviving 1 person.

Sakura would never get enough chakra to do it, even with the cliche love power boost.

And you probably thinking about using Edo tensei theory against me ?

Edo Tensei is not a life reviving jutsu it's a body reviving jutsu, they can only talk cause they're soul is binded to the body, a body without a soul is just like a zombie. Edo tensei revives the body and soul. But the human does not really live anymore, he becomes a puppet and when the user gets beaten or stops the Edo Tensei jutsu. The bodies die.

Also the jutsu Lady Chiyo did was a Forbidden Jutsu.Edo tensei is the same. Using a forbidden Jutsu can get you banned from a village (It's not for nothing forbidden).

Is this considered a rant ?

Or Sasuke gets mad at glasses guy (forgot his name)

And kills him, all Edo tensai body dies and Tobi merges with the almost dead body of Madara.

Sasuke tries to kill tobi and Itachi gives him a power but he dies.

And Sasuke transfers all his power to Naruto and dies. Then Naruto use badass mix of Uzumaki and Uchiha blood + 1st hokgage turns to Rikkudo Sennin, getting a left over vision and all tailed beast dies with their jinchuriki and Narut kills Tobi. Cliffhanger end seeing Naruto thrown up by all his friends.(series end)

If this is going to happen ...

Kishimoto is trolling us

LOL :lol:.

I think there are to many dying in your theory :rolleyes:.

sasuke will beat kabuto putting a end to madara and itachi then come tofight naruto but he's fighting tobi to he'll teamup first after a while after bee will die then tobi will flee with his body then naruto and sasuke will fight each other and both will die as naruto said after tobi will pick kurama thenreform the ten tail .naruto will resurect by sakura's love power then will haveto fight the ten tails and tobi for the last fight

here is my predictions

How does Sakura's love power work :rolleyes:?

LOL :lol:.

I think there are to many dying in your theory :rolleyes:.

How does Sakura's love power work :rolleyes:?

Dying is good in a theory ... Or do you want Tobi to live hapily after making a pinky promise that he won't do it again ?

Love power works like this : Cliche, powerup out of hate and love .

You know like in DBZ, Gohan went mad and became a saiyan ?

Dying is good in a theory ... Or do you want Tobi to live hapily after making a pinky promise that he won't do it again ?Love power works like this : Cliche, powerup out of hate and love .You know like in DBZ, Gohan went mad and became a saiyan ?

But I think other Naruto fans Will wont Sasuke to become good in the end and live on :grin:.

i don't know myself but i think she'll know that she love naruto at this moment hehe beside kushina said find a girl like me so only sakura match

Sakura is the only girl that matches Naruto's mother, but Sakura likes Sasuke :unsure:.

Some poeple like good endings but we know it won't happen (and if it does,Kishimoto is getting crazy)

Sasuke became a criminal killed his own brother and now helps somebody take over the Shinobi world.

naruto saidthat if hefight sasuke both will die soo from that i assumed the love power that sakura will then realise that she love naruto not sasuke

for the ending naruto will crush tobi once and for all and become the ten tail jinchuriki

He deserves nothing !

No ten tails for him , I like Kuruma ....

Naruto will stay buddy's with kuruma and then Ten-tails thanks naruto for becoming friends with all the jinchuriki's.

Then the moon will give special powers to everybody and then all jinchuriki and tail beast dies ...

That's the best ending possible.

Some poeple like good endings but we know it won't happen (and if it does,Kishimoto is getting crazy)

Sasuke became a criminal killed his own brother and now helps somebody take over the Shinobi world.

I think that Kishimoto will give us a good ending.

naruto saidthat if hefight sasuke both will die soo from that i assumed the love power that sakura will then realise that she love naruto not sasuke

for the ending naruto will crush tobi once and for all and become the ten tail jinchuriki

I think that Naruto will have the nine of the tailed beasts in the end, that way the evil shinobis who are after them won't be able to use them for bad purposes.

He deserves nothing !

No ten tails for him , I like Kuruma ....

Naruto will stay buddy's with kuruma and then Ten-tails thanks naruto for becoming friends with all the jinchuriki's.

Then the moon will give special powers to everybody and then all jinchuriki and tail beast dies ...

That's the best ending possible.

Hmmmmm... :?

Chapter 576 is out, you got to read it :grin:!

I really wish both Naruto and Sasuke won't die and they will stay alive in the end. Sasuke will find his true self after doing a life-and-death battle with Naruto and become a good boy, hopefully. I don't think Kishimoto will really develop some sort of love pairings between them, and if he does so in the end, I prefer to see Naruto with Hinata instead of Sakura. And I don't wish Kishimoto will make Sasuke-Sakura pairing when the story ends. Sasuke is not for every girl in Naruto tongue.gif

I really wish both Naruto and Sasuke won't die and they will stay alive in the end. Sasuke will find his true self after doing a life-and-death battle with Naruto and become a good boy, hopefully.

Pfft. I hate happy endings.

I don't think Kishimoto will really develop some sort of love pairings between them, and if he does so in the end, I prefer to see Naruto with Hinata instead of Sakura. And I don't wish Kishimoto will make Sasuke-Sakura pairing when the story ends. Sasuke is not for every girl in Naruto tongue.gif

Sasuke-Sakura has been overplayed too much for me to even like it. However, I don't like the idea of Naruto-Hinata either (or Naruto-Sakura for that matter).

The ending that will make me laugh?

Naruto dying, and Sasuke living on and doing good crap.

THAT would be really funny, but I'm honestly not expecting Sasuke to die. They tried that with Itachi and remember how well that worked out? Plus, I don't think Naruto would let Sasuke die. Maybe the whole fanon blind!Sasuke thing will happen.

Sasuke will die just like naruto ...

That's how it will happen, Kishimoto is the god in his manga. He can give it a crap ending or a good ending.

He choose he is the God of Naruto <_<