Detective Conan World
katiokid1412

Ran finding out Conan is Shinichi?

How will Ran know Conan is Jimmy or Shinchii. Will he tell her or will she force him too. I feel bad for Conan because staying in thaat body till who knows when. I would hate it. I mean criminals after you and stuff Post your Ideas and Comments here. :D:D:D 8-) :D:D 8-) :lol::lol::D:D 8-)

I'm actually really surprised that he manages to keep tricking her. She's suspected it several times, and every time something happens to turn her attention away from the possibility. I do think it'll come out eventually, but whether she forces the issue or he just comes out and says it... or someone else blurts it out in her presence, I suppose is yet to be determined.

I really couldn't get why Conan keeps his secret from Ran. Hattori, Agasa and his parents could keep his secret. Why not Ran?

Maybe he's shy of Ran because he already saw her in the flesh! (While bathing) :twisted: nah... just joking :lol:

That's because the whole thing with him going to the future and being in high school was a dream caused by the drugs so it didn't have to make sense. He didn't actually go to the future.

Ran needs more detective skills, that's all. >_< Wait, that's not what I meant! Ran needs more skills a little bit better. She actually was close saying that Conan (spoiler ->) swallowed some drug Professor Agasa made. ._.

I just recently watched an episode about this but it's VERY surprising that, like Southpaw said, she still doesn't know that Conan IS Shinichi. I'm wondering when she will know that and start thinking of different possibilities. She needs more imagination. They say that imagination is the key to human's success. :)

I guess when the time comes that the truth shall be revealed, it would be so much better if Conan would tell Ran himself... :)

Do you guys think Ran will get mad at Conan for tricking her? or for not trusting her with his secret?

i think conan will punched or kicked by ran...hahaha.... i don't know either... hmmm.. but everyone around him don't want him reveal his secret to ran.... it's too dangerous if ran know... ran will not tak to conan again..(maybe) maybe conan or ran will killed by org like the opening in movie 13... hehehe.. but aoyama gosho only know the ending of this anime...hahaha... just wait and see...

aoyama has the ending written in a word file that can only be accessed upon his death, so settle in. Then again we could always hire someone to take care of him just saying.

I'm actually really surprised that he manages to keep tricking her. She's suspected it several times, and every time something happens to turn her attention away from the possibility.

One could insinuate that she never really disregards the idea, but decides to back down as her evidence is dismissed.

Now going with the assumption that Gosho does have Ran finding out, would it likely be done before the confrontation with the Organization (thus allowing for Ran to aid Conan several times and having time to grow accustomed that her childhood friend is a child again?) or during the confrontation with the Organization?

hmmm... but, do you guys think that DC episode more than 700 episodes?? HMMM...

It just did.There are around 728 episodes already... They are all so cool!!! I am now reading episode 641 . If you don't believe, try going to www.onemanga.com/detective_conan . You will be amazed.

It just did.There are around 728 episodes already... They are all so cool!!! I am now reading episode 641 . If you don't believe, try going to www.onemanga.com/detective_conan . You will be amazed.

Incorrect. That's the number of manga chapters (manga being a comic rather than a cartoon episode). The show itself should be in the 600s during the next season though.

I find it very surprising that Ran hasn't figured it out yet. She's suspected that he was Shinichi many times. I guess that Ran's not a detective, so she's not picking up on the clues. There have been several times when something happened to confirm that they were not the same person, though. For instance, Keito Kid appeared as Shinichi twice with Conan present. However, he was acting strange one of those times because he wanted to get caught. I believe that when Conan turns back into Shinichi forever, he will tell Ran exacly who he was. Whether she will believe him or not, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure that she won't belive him if he tells her his true identity in Conan form, though.

Technically, Ran's 'figured out' many times, but then was usually proved 'wrong' when she sees Shinichi after a drink (ha) or after Ai gives him the reversal med. As Antiyonder stated, she only lacks evidence to really be positive.

In fact, in one episode, she says to Conan that she thought he was Shinichi who had to be shrunk by one of Agasa's inventions because he got into a bad case, and as Heiji states, she was simply waiting for Shinichi to tell her the truth and wasn't going to say it herself.

So I doubt she'd ever force him to say it, despite all of her suspicions.

I also think that she know's about Conan being Shinichi, or at least that it's him. After all they in love with each other.