Detective Conan World
katiokid1412

Ran finding out Conan is Shinichi?

oh, I bet she would feel betrayed as well. Not the mention the fact that he has been lying to he. That would not be easy for any one to accept, especially being as close as they are.

This is why I don't want her to figure out.

oh, I bet she would feel betrayed as well. Not the mention the fact that he has been lying to he. That would not be easy for any one to accept, especially being as close as they are.

Yeah. But, he did it for her safety, right? Well, she has been waiting for, like, forever-- even though DC is stuck in time.

I think this development (along with the introduction of the ultimate antidote for APTX-4869, the downfall of the Black Organization, the permanent revival of Shinichi, etc.) is one of those which the producers have been deliberately saving for the very end, because they will inevitably take the air out of the series, even though many people have been rooting for them to happen for many years now.

Ran will know Shinichi's secret eventually, because if she didn't find out it would kind of take away the entire point of DC which is supposed to be hiding the secret to protect her. I just wonder whether it'll be Shinichi telling her, someone else telling her, or her figuring it out. Anyways, I bet we can expect an epic ending!

Ran will know Shinichi's secret eventually, because if she didn't find out it would kind of take away the entire point of DC which is supposed to be hiding the secret to protect her. I just wonder whether it'll be Shinichi telling her, someone else telling her, or her figuring it out. Anyways, I bet we can expect an epic ending!

That's for sure.

Although, how come Eisuke knows his secret, I kinda hate him...

Eisuke had been observing Conan for a long time, and finally confronted him by threatening to take Ran away, so Conan had no choice but to "come out." However, I think Eisuke does not know the details of how Shinichi shrank.

there no fun without this suspicion of RAN about CONAN as SHINICHI

therefore i think this should never happen

BUT i am waiting for that episode tooo in RAN will come to know the truth of identity of CONAN

It'll go like this:

Conan: But, how can I possibly be Shinichi-niichan? *huge sweatdrop on his face*

Ran: I know your tricks Shinichi. You got Ai-chan to disguise as you, right?

Conan: What? How would I get Haibara to do something like that for me?

Ran: She's your partner, isn't she? I always thought you two were suspicious. When 'Conan' appeared, he had the personality of that little girl. Explain it!

Conan: I was sick! I wasn't feeling well!

Ran: Just admit it!

And so on....

It'll go like this:

Conan: But, how can I possibly be Shinichi-niichan? *huge sweatdrop on his face*

Ran: I know your tricks Shinichi. You got Ai-chan to disguise as you, right?

Conan: What? How would I get Haibara to do something like that for me?

Ran: She's your partner, isn't she? I always thought you two were suspicious. When 'Conan' appeared, he had the personality of that little girl. Explain it!

Conan: I was sick! I wasn't feeling well!

Ran: Just admit it!

And so on....

And they found Conan's body the day after with a footprint on his face.

If Gosho doesn't let Ran find out, I'm gonna be so mad. =___=; I can't stand misunderstandings like this.... It would've been easier for Conan to tell her at around ep 100. But it's been 600+ episodes...that's just gonna add to the fuel of Ran's anger. @.@ Besides, Shinichi's reason isn't a very good one. The professor's known his secret for how long now, he's still alive and well isn't he? I wish they'd come up with a better reason... :(

That's the whole point! Ran and Shinichi will have a whole, angsty fight before they finally find their feelings for each other... I've written it once, but I'm about to write it again. I think Shinichi's just scared of what Ran's going to do to him, and doesn't have the courage to tell her any more.

Well, it's all up to Aoyama-san now. I just hope he would make a very interesting ending.

th_117_.gif