Detective Conan World
Ran Moorie

Change of feelings?

5 members have voted

1. 1. If Shinichi did say he doesn't love Ran anymore and is in love with someone else would she

• commit sucide by taking the drug
    • shrink by taking the drug and decide to relive childhood with shinichi again
    • kick the girl aka scare the noodles out of her
    • kick shinichi yelling, "YOU COLD-HEARTED GUY!!!"

I understand the age difference between Dr. Araide and Ran... but in OVA 9 didhe not propose her??? I believe she would say yes if Shinichi left...

that's totally un-canon

duh??!! never gonna happen!! >:D and..besides Shinichi and Ran are not officially boyfriend and girlfriends!!! so why the hell Shinichi gonna broke up with Ran??!!

duh??!! never gonna happen!! >:D and..besides Shinichi and Ran are not officially boyfriend and girlfriends!!! so why the hell Shinichi gonna broke up with Ran??!!

Oh don't worry. only ''If''

She'll smack him a good one for doing so many corny things like asking her to "wait" for him. Then I think their relationship will stay the same, as "best friends". She'll get into trouble, he'll jump into save her. He'll get in to trouble, she'll kick and then kick his ass for making her worry. She'll date other guys, he'll kidnap and interigate those poor guys for 10 hours straight making sure they're not serial killers and that they're good enough for her. She'll yell at him to stop obliviously leading on like 10 different girls at once and just settle down with one he actually likes already.

I think their relationship will be fun actually.

She'll smack him a good one for doing so many corny things like asking her to "wait" for him. Then I think their relationship will stay the same, as "best friends". She'll get into trouble, he'll jump into save her. He'll get in to trouble, she'll kick and then kick his ass for making her worry. She'll date other guys, he'll kidnap and interigate those poor guys for 10 hours straight making sure they're not serial killers and that they're good enough for her. She'll yell at him to stop obliviously leading on like 10 different girls at once and just settle down with one he actually likes already.

I think their relationship will be fun actually.

well, that actually mean they still love each other ne? :blink:

Wow I never even thought of this. Imagine if she was dumped by Shinichi AND found out he was Conan that whole time. Ran would probably kick his head right off. +100 for decapitation.

Wow I never even thought of this. Imagine if she was dumped by Shinichi AND found out he was Conan that whole time. Ran would probably kick his head right off. +100 for decapitation.

evil. lol

its hard to imagine shinichi being so cruel...but if it did happen i don't think ran would kill herself, she seems so strong D:

and depending on if shinichis still conan at the time, it could get really awkward

Ran will probably be depressed for a while, especially considering how weak she is and considering that every time something goes wrong, she starts crying for Shinichi, but, as long as Shinichi, as Conan, plays his cards well ("Don't cry, Ran-neechan," and "Shinichi-niichan is stupid.." kind of stuff), she'll get over it.

I actually rather hope this happens. Realizing that there can be no permanent antidote for him, Conan takes a temporary pill for the final time and confronts Ran. He tells her to stop waiting for him and says some other cheesy stuff. Then, as Ran bursts into tears and he's about to turn back into Conan, he tranquilizes her. `

But since Gosho has promised a "happy" ending and this would likely count as "tragic", I suppose this won't happen.

• Upvote 1

Let me re-word this: How would ran feel and do if shinichi just literally doesn't like here romatically anymore cause he fell in love with someone else? Ex: Ai which will never happen....I hope..

But then again she would committ sucide which means shinichi/conan would put her on a suicide watch if he returns to his original form. If Conan doesn't return to his original form then.....two things can happen

1: Conan confronts ran and explains that he's shinichi blah blah and the Pill and cheesy stuff then tells her to stop waiting for him cause he's already here and they can just be brother/sister or friends....then ran kicks conan : For the sauna thing cuz shinichi saw her naked, and then she will cry for days and turn into an emotionless person.

2:Conan confronts ran and explains that he's shinichi blah blah and cheesy stuff then tells her to stop waiting for him cause he's already here. Then Ran will Confront Ai and tell here to give her the posion, she refuses afriad she will die, ran knocks her unconcious and takes the poison then two things can happen: She dies cause this is her motive of suicide or SHe will turn into a mini ran and live happliy ever after with conan who is shinichi and grow up together once again in their childhood lives. :-D <3 <3 <3

Are they even officially together for them to 'break up'?

I ship them but there's no concrete scene where they consider themselves to be boyfriend/girlfriend... yet.