Detective Conan World
Ran Moorie

R.M's art thread

The faces are too narrow and the shading is a bit uneven and messy. The proportions and angles are a bit funny as well. But considering you're only 12 and you have time to improve, it's pretty good. I hope I don't sound too harsh. Keep up the great work and you'll get better in no time.

Yea, sometimes it's hard to tell someone they need to improve because you don't want to sound mean. But if no one ever tells you, then how can you improve yourself?

But good luck with drawing Ran Moorie! :D

I posted a new drawing that I worked on yesterday.

DSCF1367.jpg

The drawings you saw there were pretty old from when I was about turning 11 years old.I hope this one had some improvement since I read your comments on how to improve the drawings so thanx!

well here are some more drawings and I'm still trying to improve my skills so comments and criticsm is welcomed.I hope these drawings have some improvement!

Conan:

DSCF1367.jpg

Kaito kid and conan:

DSCF1372.jpg

The detective boys:

DSCF1371.jpg

Ai Haibara:

DSCF1370.jpg

Pretty good.

A few things: The faces are a little too pointy and thin and their ears too big. Everything else is pretty good though~!!

I was just observing on how you draw your hands in these pictures, and they're pretty good! I suck at drawing hands (a lot of ppl are xD), so it's quite awesome that you are kind of skilled in that part of drawing :D

so again nice work!! :)

Happy Easter everyone. So there rae so many pairings and I decided to annoy both shinXran conXai kaitoXaoko cause The 14th movie inspired me to make a pairing that will never happen but if it does, it will be funny and epic with lots of steam coming off off of shinichi. XD I present to you Kid steals ran

It's in black and white cuz i'm too lazy to color. XP

DSCF1014.jpg

DSCF1008.jpg

DSCF1009.jpg

DSCF1010.jpg

DSCF1011.jpg

DSCF1013.jpg

1) red; 2) blue; 3) light blue green; 4) purple; 5)Orange; 6) yellow; 7) brown; 8) pink; 9) white; 10) green

• Upvote 3