Detective Conan World
J3nny

Cardcaptor Sakura

I've watched it before and it's my 2nd most favorite anime of all time! Of course, DC is the 1st. :-D and Kinomoto Sakura is so kawaii!!!

Fantasy+Romance+Action+Comedy= Card Captor Sakura

I agree! It's one of the two magic girls show that I watch because it's great! (The other's Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.)

It has a really great story, a fine pacing, and a great ending. For a 1990+ anime, it doesn't make much difference the anime this 21st century (except for the quality and a bit on the mannerisms). Well, it's Madhouse. Who doesn't love Madhouse? xD *I'm not sure if it's Madhouse.*

I used to watch it when I was a child..(I'm already a teen, you know..) I found it very cute.. I sometimes play it myself as Sakura and fight those clowcards.. but then it's just a metter of time that I given it up, but then the timeless DC isn't changed in my heart.. :D

Well,,I love the romance of SAKURA and SHAORAN....

Yeah, the anime's ending was a bit better than the manga. xD The manga kind of left it open without having both of them see each other again. The manga also has lesser cards than the anime, making the anime have lots and lots of fillers. xD But I have to say, for fillers, they weren't bad.

Yeah, the anime's ending was a bit better than the manga. xD The manga kind of left it open without having both of them see each other again. The manga also has lesser cards than the anime, making the anime have lots and lots of fillers. xD But I have to say, for fillers, they weren't bad.

*nodes*