Detective Conan World
Scar Akai

How to be a better member

To be a good member, you must post constructively. Be careful of what you'll post. It's either helping a person or hurting. Do not post offensive messages. I think there's more, but the other way of being a good member is to read the rules and regulation of the forum.

Be more specific when correcting others. Remember everyone (except spam bots) have feelings.

you mean that I don't have any feelings!!?!!d33561e9.gif

and here is how to be a better member

• Don't take everything seriously.
  • be a comedian :D (optional)
  • be just like me :P
  • welcome the newcomers
  • join the onion head fan club :mrgreen:
  • don't troll
  • post in the game section
  • be a ShinRan
  • be nice to everyone :grin:

Be more specific when correcting others. Remember everyone (except spam bots) have feelings.

What are you talking about? I was talking to everyone, so what wrong, or is it that you only wanted to post?

in all honesty, I find the onions annoying... and it has nothing to do with my computer speed

also, I wouldn't tell people outright to post in the games section... it's all unrelated topics, and has very little to do with the purpose of the site aside from blowing off steam

• Upvote 2

in all honesty, I find the onions annoying... and it has nothing to do with my computer speed

also, I wouldn't tell people outright to post in the games section... it's all unrelated topics, and has very little to do with the purpose of the site aside from blowing off steam

It's called the sense of humour <_< . And most people likes it. And even though you put 'in all honesty' in your sentence it still offended us as Onion Fans. And we are still teens and kids, we like these kind of stuffs.

And not to mention that this is not some religious sites that it tends to be all serious. It's suppose to be fun.

Edited by Officer Kaoko
  • Upvote 2

It's called the sense of humour <_<

That's like complaining that people don't have a "sense of humor" because they didn't like your joke about why the chicken crossed the road. Just because someone doesn't find YOUR thing funny doesn't mean they have a terrible sense of humor.

/Getting real tired of people in general using this card when someone doesn't find something they did to be all that funny.

//The worst is when it's that one obnoxious person who makes these terrible jokes and won't leave you alone about them.

///It makes certain parties miserable to go to.

////You know your joke isn't funny when you're the only one having a laughing fit over it.

That's like complaining that people don't have a "sense of humor" because they didn't like your joke about why the chicken crossed the road. Just because someone doesn't find YOUR thing funny doesn't mean they have a terrible sense of humor.

I didn't mean it like that. I meant the Onions... They make the posts merrier. Guess that some people finds it annoying. And I suppose I'd stop using them more often.

/Getting real tired of people in general using this card when someone doesn't find something they did to be all that funny.

//The worst is when it's that one obnoxious person who makes these terrible jokes and won't leave you alone about them.

You aren't talking about me, are you?

///It makes certain parties miserable to go to.

Do you mean some certain threads?

////You know your joke isn't funny when you're the only one having a laughing fit over it.

CC, please be straightforward and just say it's me B) .

• Upvote 2

Look what you did. You caused WAR! Now you have to find a way to end this argument or other Onion Fans will interfere and there'd be problems.

I'm not in anybody's side... I just thought it would be good to tell you before it's too late.

• Upvote 1

What are you talking about? I was talking to everyone, so what wrong, or is it that you only wanted to post?

I wasn't talking to you, Gin. angry.gif

Look what you did. You caused WAR! Now you have to find a way to end this argument or other Onion Fans will interfere and there'd be problems.

I'm not in anybody's side... I just thought it would be good to tell you before it's too late.

Oh, that can't be good...sad.gif

I wasn't talking to you, Gin. angry.gif

Oh, I'm so sorry... I thought were talking to me. Please excuse my bad manners.

Oh, that can't be good...sad.gif

I know, if they don't do something before Blueberry's back... I have feeling that something bad will happen.

Gin said:

I know, if they don't do something before Blueberry's back... I have feeling that something bad will happen.

Blueberry always comes during the night...I give about 2-8 hours before she comes.

Alright, let's stop this discussion. It's really not worth it. Everyone is free to say and/or do anything here as long as it doesn't violate any of the rules. So Kaoko, please feel free to keep using Onion Heads if you wish. :P

Let's go back to having fun talking about DC, shall we? :)

It's kinda hard to believe you <_<.

Believe what you want to believe, but this wouldn't be the first time you've made a woefully incorrect assumption on this message board.

This thread has lived its use. All of the things discussed in here should be common sense either way. If anyone needs some brushing-up on how to act on these forums, here's some fine reading material that you can review, found at the top of every section of this message board.