Detective Conan World
Scar Akai

How to be a better member

well, there is 1 main point here and im not trying to criticize anyone,

since this is an on going series and the ending is unknown, people are free to state their opinion abt whats gonna happen next,abt fav. paring, fav character etc...

to be a good member first thing u should consider is others feelings and opinion u are free to say wtv u want as long as u respect others ^,^

we are all frnds here

I agree, respecting others is very important. Another thing is to be at least a little active, it's more fun for everyone that way, and I guess that you're here because you want to talk about detective conan so it shouldn't be that hard.

First thing that came up to my mind was also being respectful to the opinion of others. Knowing how to listen & understand. Be friendly! :wink: And be open to questions the others have about DC.

1. Be nice.

2. Be friendly.

3. Be accomodating to new members.

4. Respect other people's opinions, because it's theirs, and we can't do anything about it. :)

5. Avoid harsh and/or offensive comments.

Edit:

Never mind...

Edited by Monsi

And don't be hard headed like some people I know in DCW.

See, now that's a problem. Posts like that one, Shuu, are going to bait some folks into getting offended.

Monsi summed it up well, me thinks.

See, now that's a problem. Posts like that one, Shuu, are going to bait some folks into getting offended.

Monsi summed it up well, me thinks.

I know... just trying to be ironic... being rude in a topic that should make you better

... And, put loads and loads of (or at least one or two) emoticons in your posts. Other members would be eager and interested in reading them miss-bone-5.gif.