Detective Conan World
Kiel95

King of the Hill

long time no see rye giving the hill is not that easy now for your beat down :x

Gaia was still kind enough to help me I summoned the full power of the siblings with the help of the three gigantes

beat you out of the hill put you in the Sahara desert and lock you down in the quick sand you shall never return any where

GAIA will NEVER, as in NEVER side with you. She is against the Olympians, you know, if you've been reading The Heroes of Olympus series. And the giants are against the Olympians too.

And, nothing happened because you didn't say "MY HILL" or 'I AM THE KING OF THE HILL"!

So, with you DAYDREAMING on my hill, I get rid of you the same way I got rid of Detective-Db and HalfAngel! MY HILL! And I put a giant barrier around my hill to keep out unwanted visitors. MY HILL!

I was walking when i tripped on a hump but i called it a hill anyway so it's mine, i guess.

then after 500 years, my great great grandchildren discovered it was the hill that rye claimed and it is in danger now for someone might try to take it but it doesn't matter. my bloodline owned it for 500 years...

I DISCOVERED THAT I WAS A DESCENDANT OF PATRONUS CHARM TOO, SO I STILL HAVE THE BLOODRIGHT! I AM STILL THE KING OF THE HILL!

I am the ancestor though. that makes me the King of the Hill and you owe me of you're being a King of the Hill yourself.

Now I command you to bow before your ancestor... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Hill domination!!

Fire-breathing BK201 dragon is back!

*eats P-charm together with the Hill*

Yum~

Now the Hill's MINE~ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

*Master Rye gives BK201 Dragon a treat for eating the hill*

*Creates a brand new hill using super-ultra awesome magic powahhss*

*Dominates the hill w/ dragon*

WE ARE THE KINGS OF THE HILL!

(You didn't take over my underworld, but you were ordering around my underlings)

You should not have lain me on a bed of flowers. I woke up sneezing because of all that pollen. Still, it was comfortable there so I spent a while sleeping there anyway. When I finally felt that I had rested well, I got up, stretched, and decided it was time to go back to ruling my hill. I sat hidden in a nearby tree thinking of a creative, foolproof plan to get rid of the two of you. In the end, I just ended up luring you away with a giant doughnut. A plastic doughnut, might I add?

I am queen of the hill!

I realized that my dragon and I hated donuts, and went back to the hill. I put you in a deep slumber, in which you can never wake up from. I sink you down a lake, inside a golden coffin, but you can still breathe. Now I return to the hill and rule it. WE(my BK201 dragon and I) ARE THE KINGS OF THE HILL!

My potato troopers and I march onto a big green lump which is called a hill, and it has piqued my interest. I decided that I shall conquer this hill. We storm into the magical barrier and eat it away, and my potato troopers are disguised as walking flowers that you and your dragon follow onto the other side of the world. Now I'm the only one remaining. I sit in the middle of the hill and shout away, "I'm the queen of the hill!" 

I ORDER MY DRAGON TO EAT YOUR ENTIRE POTATO ARMY AS I GO  TO THE HILL AND PUT YOU TO DEEP SLEEP AND THROW YOU SOMEWHERE INTO SPACE.

I AM NOW THE KING OF THE HILL! (ONCE AGAIN)

(I just realized, I've reigned on the hill for so long!~ Hahahaha....I've been the king since over a year ago~)

I wake up because asteroids keep on hitting me. I create a magical rainbow and leads meteors and asteroids to destroy you, your dragon, and your precious hill. I find myself another lump on earth and create magical unicorns. I am queen of the hill! c:

Luckily, my dragon and I were able to evade your deadly meteors and asteroids, but the hill was obliterated. I then use my magic to locate another hill, and I see your hill. I then hypnotize you and make you give me the hill, and you sign the hill over to me. I then banish you from the hill forever, as I reign on the hill. I am the king of the hill! dignitylaughplz.gif

With my telescope, see you laughing maniacally on a hill. I then call on Katniss Everdeen and ask her to shoot you.

You fall to the ground, arrow in chest

I am the King of the Hill!!

The one maniacally laughing was not me, but a hologram designed to fool enemies such as yourself. I then come out of the bushes (where I have been hiding) and hire Akai Shuichi to assassinate you. He snipes you from behind with a tranquilizing bullet, and now you are stuck in dreamland. A banner is raised that says "I AM THE KING OF THE HILL!"