Detective Conan World
Kiel95

King of the Hill

Rye your dragons aren't enough to us Gods of the world you and your dragons are struck by my power of mind controlling making you and your dragon suicide

Thus making me the king of the hill

After rising from the dead with my Necromancing magic, I raise all my dragons, making them more powerful than ever before. I cast a spell unto xxShinichixx and turned him into a powerful forcefield, and he can never break free from my control. I AM THE KING OF THE HILL!

Rye the power you've done has mock my Gods use their creation magic to break your even it is powerful and use it to you to become a water and you were drank by my god

thus making me the king of the hill

*Bombs the hill*

*Leaves the hill*

*Builds a new one*

*Makes my hill invisible*

Anti-Rye? very Well, then....

*Disguises as Moho-kun*

*Removes the talismans*

*Kicks xxShinichixx out of the hill*

*Puts a magic barrier around the hill*

And BTW, Shinichi-kun, you already own a hill. Aren't you contented?

destroy your magic barrier by magic cloth

burn everything

makes a new hill

use explosive trap

builds a five groups

1 mid range unit 2 close combat unit 3 mid close unit 4 medical unit 5 special unit

in case of disguise power creation traps attacks

made anti powering of enemies

*Sigh* When will the Hill War end?

The explosive traps malfunctioned and you and your group exploded instead. I sit on top of the hill, turning all of the others that touch my hill into beautiful flowers that sway with the wind. Peacefully.

not yet

the thing you used was nothing but bluff

i throw a sword at you

you jump

I use detonating clay

you exploded with it

retaliate your device

makes everything immortal

Since I'm now immortal, I set out to acquire a power that I used to make all of the gadgets at the hill, along with you, disappear. I sit on the hill, turning anyone who dares to take away the hill into flowers. I am the King of the Hill.

Still, I have the power to make you disappear. I make you disappear, along with your comrades. I sit on the hill, guarding it with my power. My Hill.

I come and see you with Poseidon and Zeus. I call upon Kronos from Tartarus(the darkest place in the Underworld) who is under my ultimate control, and use him to cage you into a dungeon in the Underworld. MY HILL.

(Yay, this thread lives!)

I don't know who Rye called, but it doesn't look like any ambulance ever came to get me. If you're all going to fight with lightning and ice, then I'll just run off to the nearest pokemon centre. I take out my reshiram and some random oddish that I caught. First, I send reshiram off to defeat you while oddish and I go look for some delicious berries to help me as I request that they stay out of this fight and leave it to the mortals to fight it out. Then I return to my reshiram and claim my hill. Once again, I am Queen of the hill!

Because of you two arguing you were not able to focus on your hill...

Thus, i push you to a never-ending hole made by my magicians (the entrance was locked using a very powerful spell)

But since, I'M more powerful than your magicians combined, I was able to unlock the entrance. With my ice magic, I freeze detective-san and I set HalfAngel free, but I cast a spell on her to never make her come near the hill again, in exchange for her freedom. I am the King of the Hill.

Sorry, but it didn't work because I had my fingers crossed. After discovering that you were messing with my underworld (which I took over back in page 1), I decided to take my revenge by capturing you in a cage of fire and keeping you as my prisoner. After about 2 minutes the flames began to annoy me so I flew you on a helicopter and dropped you somewhere in the Sahara desert before going back to claim my hill. I am Queen of the hill!

While in the desert, I managed to master the power of controlling the earth. So, I teleported to the hill, sent a sandstorm to attack you, and cast a spell to make you have a deep sleep. I lay you on a flowerbed, and let you flow safely in a river for eternity. (See how peaceful I get rid of you?) Now, I am the King of the Hill.

And P.S. HalfAngel-san, I didn't take over the Underworld. I just summoned Kronos rom its darkest depths, using my Necronomicon.

Since i have a sun wizard, he broke the magic you used on me...

Then, i tied you in a magical chain that can never be destroyed... (w/c was also made by a powerful spell)

and sent you back in Sahara Desert...

and I'M THE KING OF THE HILL!

So, instead of destroying that magical chain of yours, I just easily untied myself using my magic! 07baa27a.gif And WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS SEND ME TO THE SAHARA DESERT?! I HATE IT THERE!d33561e9.gif

So, using my teleportation powers, I teleport BACK to the Hill, and I do the same thing that I did to Half-Angel-san to you, down to the river for all eternity...I AM THE KING OF THE HILL!

long time no see rye giving the hill is not that easy now for your beat down :x

Gaia was still kind enough to help me I summoned the full power of the siblings with the help of the three gigantes

beat you out of the hill put you in the Sahara desert and lock you down in the quick sand you shall never return any where