Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
cyrus8088

List of Fictional things in DC anime

The Mangaka had said before on a interview that, besides Conan shrinking, there isn't anything other fiction related involved, all is based on reality and real life murder scenarios.

However, i beg to differ, here's the list i created

1. Vermouth's anti aging spell: she's living for so long, how come? how could she? this is as real sounding as Conan shrinking into a kid

2. Conan's shoe: He contains a mechanism that allows him to kick the ball really hard by a flick of a switch, but how exactly would that work? wouldn't it make sense if the machine was attached to his entire leg? or even socket joint? his shoe alone wouldn't really allow him to kick something super hard

3.Conan's ball making belt: Like the tranquilizer, there isn't much sense on how so many atoms that make up the ball can fit inside that belt

4. Conan's tranquilizer: It's as ridiculous as it looks and works, do i even need to bother explaining? Also, how exactly could the effects last so long? it also depends on which part of the body is affected as it varies in time by where you fire at the body and aswell how long the effect lasts.

5.Kaito kid's super flying propeller: Kaito appears in a lot of DC episodes, and always escapes (even if super close to the ground) some how escapes into the sky with his hang glider? the thing does have a propeller but it's so small there's no way it can give him the ability to fly upward while on the ground. as fictitious as Doraemon's telecopter hat which allows him to fly

Did i miss anything? let me know