Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

What happened in this year?

Can you give us a hint233cd70a.gif? pleaseaf48944b.gif~

P.S. By the way014.gif, what do you think about this game?

okay here is a hint look between date of birth/death/release

what i find good abt this game is that it helps me revise my old info. and if there is smth i dnt knw

i get to learn it :)

OMG! cant believe i got that one ryt without google :D

JFBQ00241070914B.gif

ok my turn what happened in 1887

there are many things that happened in that year :o ... can u tell us what day, month, or just the country... :smile: ...

sorry but its not that JFBQ00189070410A.gif

try to think in another way..think out of the box

154218d4.gifHow about this: 1887 Home Nations Championship. Scotland won the championship; George C. Lindsay scored five tries against Wales, a record which still stands.

Well, is it044.gif?

154218d4.gifHow about this: 1887 Home Nations Championship. Scotland won the championship; George C. Lindsay scored five tries against Wales, a record which still stands.

Well, is it044.gif?

oh my! didnt notice u've answered,

anyway sorry to say that it is not that..i think u will get disappointed when u knw the answer so..try thinking away from these normal answers

In 1887 there were 121 Edison power stations in the United States delivering DC electricity to customers. When the limitations of Direct Current (DC) were discussed by the public, Edison launched a propaganda campaign to convince people that alternating current (AC) was far too dangerous to use. The problem with DC was that the power plants could economically deliver DC electricity only to customers within about one and a half miles (about 2.4 km) from the generating station, so that it was suitable only for central business districts. When George Westinghouse suggested using high-voltage AC instead, as it could carry electricity hundreds of miles with marginal loss of power, Edison waged a "War of Currents" to prevent AC from being adopted.

In 1887 there were 121 Edison power stations in the United States delivering DC electricity to customers. When the limitations of Direct Current (DC) were discussed by the public, Edison launched a propaganda campaign to convince people that alternating current (AC) was far too dangerous to use. The problem with DC was that the power plants could economically deliver DC electricity only to customers within about one and a half miles (about 2.4 km) from the generating station, so that it was suitable only for central business districts. When George Westinghouse suggested using high-voltage AC instead, as it could carry electricity hundreds of miles with marginal loss of power, Edison waged a "War of Currents" to prevent AC from being adopted.

lol, sorry to say it isnt that, the answer is waaaaay smipler than this :(

okay a hint, read my profile page..

Okay, how about this: Study in Scarlet, the first Sur Authur Conan Doyle's work of Sherlock Holmes, was released in that year, and it was Sherlock Holmes' first debut to the world! Am I right :D?

• Upvote 1

Okay, how about this: Study in Scarlet, the first Sur Authur Conan Doyle's work of Sherlock Holmes, was released in that year, and it was Sherlock Holmes' first debut to the world! Am I right :D?

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT :D

i was really delighted when i first glanced sherlock's name ur amazing kaoko-chan

i was afraid no1 will know it and would say im silly if i said the answer but u did it :D

great buddy th_103_.gif

anyway i suck at questions ryt?

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT :D

i was really delighted when i first glanced sherlock's name ur amazing kaoko-chan

i was afraid no1 will know it and would say im silly if i said the answer but u did it :D

great buddy th_103_.gif

anyway i suck at questions ryt?

No you do not suck, you are much beater then me, heheheehe :), anyway how much point do you think I should give her?

No you do not suck, you are much beater then me, heheheehe :), anyway how much point do you think I should give her?

hmmm...maybe 2 or 3?

ppl had to try some more times before they knew the answer so i think she desrves more that just 1 point..or what do u think?:)

• Upvote 1