Detective Conan World
AnimeOtakuDrew

How well do you know me?

I decided to try my hand at starting a forum game and see how well it catches on. The rules are quite simple. The first person starts by asking a question about himself. The next person answers thet question to the best of their knowledge, then asks a question about himself/herself. Each subsequent poster must answer the previous poster's question before asking one of their own. If one of your questions has been answered when you post again, let the person who answered know if they were correct.

Example:

Conan: What is my favorite color?

Ayumi: Blue! What is my favorite TV show?

Ran: Kamen Yaiba. What did my dad do before he was a private investigator?

Conan: Sorry, Ayumi, but it's green. And Ran, your dad was with the Metropolitan Police Department. When is my birthday?

That should be enough to get the idea. The object of this game is to see how well we pay attention to each other, since many of us (myself included) have mentioned various details about ourselves in our posts to the forums and games here (age, country or even city, favorite colors, favorite foods, etc.). And, of course, as with any game, the primary objective is to have fun! (And yes, you ARE allowed to go look at the user profiles to help find the answer, but at least TRY to remember on your own first. As for questions, use common sense; if you're sure you've never mentioned your favorite ice cream, don't ask, and also, nothing inappropriate, there are kids on here too.) Now, I'll start it off with a fairly easy one (since I just mentioned it in one of my posts tonight [yes, that's a hint, and no, you don't have to give hints, but if you think the question might be too difficult, it is allowed]):

What TV character would be my ideal girlfriend?