Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

Movie 22: [Official Title Unknown] Zero

The Facts: The next movie is set to feature Amuro. The Movie 21 teaser was seven-segment electronic display counting down from 5 with a metropolis in the background, and Amuro spoke the final countdown number Zero, a reference to the PSB.

My Speculation: We will see the logical followup of the anime/movie introduced character development from Movie 20 that Rei Furuya knew Matsuda Jinpei from police academy, and learned bomb defusal from him. Someone who likes setting bombs with mysterious clues is gonna go nuts, most likely in Tokyo since that is PSB territory, and Conan, Amuro, and whatever characters of the day are being served will go put a stop it. The seven-segment display countdown is a reference to a bomb countdown display like most DC bombs use. If this is the case, I'd expect new character Hyoue Kuroda to take a front-seat role in the movie replacing Matsumoto as the shouty police pusher..

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Chekhov MacGuffin said:

The Facts: The next movie is set to feature Amuro. The Movie 21 teaser was seven-segment electronic display counting down from 5 with a metropolis in the background, and Amuro spoke the final countdown number Zero, a reference to the PSB.

My Speculation: We will see the logical followup of the anime/movie introduced character development from Movie 20 that Rei Furuya knew Matsuda Jinpei from police academy, and learned bomb defusal from him. Someone who likes setting bombs with mysterious clues is gonna go nuts, most likely in Tokyo since that is PSB territory, and Conan, Amuro, and whatever characters of the day are being served will go put a stop it. The seven-segment display countdown is a reference to a bomb countdown display like most DC bombs use. If this is the case, I'd expect new character Hyoue Kuroda to take a front-seat role in the movie replacing Matsumoto as the shouty police pusher..

The case that Jinpei Matsuda stole the show in had such an antagonist, so, if he's going to play a role (well, as much as a dead person can play a role), then someone like the vengeful bomber who killed him will appear as well—Rei/Toru will take up the role Jinpei took, and this new bomber will take up the role of the old bomber.

We rarely—if ever—see any Tokyo MPD character who ranks above Superintendent, so I can't see Senior Superintendent Kiyonaga Matsumoto making an appearance, here.

Maybe in the manga case that will come out around the time Movie 22 does, we'll get something about Rei/Toru and Hyoue, and, in the movie, we'll get a hint towards that, with its own spin, perhaps even keyframed by Gosho.

• Upvote 2

On 5/14/2017 at 0:15 AM, Chekhov MacGuffin said:

If this is the case, I'd expect new character Hyoue Kuroda to take a front-seat role in the movie replacing Matsumoto as the shouty police pusher..

That just triggered something in me. I didn't even consider the likelihood of Kuroda getting his movie debut soon.

Makes sense that he will be involved, so I already can't wait! :D

Does anybody know when's a proper trailer featuring least of characters going to be released? next month?

BTW poster & official title has been published, Executioners of Zero / Zero no Shikkounin, ゼロの執行人』. 

btw spelling of kanji is similar to Shikkoku (Raven, an obvious reference to BO, as well as might be reference to Raven Chaser as well), a double meaning wordplay:P

Also

It's possible that some BO is disguised as Kuroda, to find Bourbon & other NOC's true identity in the movie, like Matsumoto in Raven Chaser, implying by ,an obvious typical conan red-herring on the poster

;))

DPbHABDVQAALOVn.jpg:large

30 second teaser is here. Translation by Yunnie:

• The agent of the PSB,
  • [Public Security Police Force]
  • A mysterious man
  • [Private Detective]
  • With a triple face
  • [Black Organization]
  •  
  • Maybe Amuro-san is our enemy this time!
  • Why are you doing this?!
  •  
  • 5-4-3-2-1-0
  • I have something I need to protect even if it costs me my life!

http://yesyunniechan.tumblr.com/post/168167999961/movie-22-teaser-english-translation

On 12/4/2017 at 11:18 AM, Serinox said:

30 second teaser is here. Translation by Yunnie:

http://yesyunniechan.tumblr.com/post/168167999961/movie-22-teaser-english-translation

• I have something I need to protect even if it costs me my life!

Amuro must be talking about defending Scoth's honor & avenging him or protecting both his & Scotch's true identity from BO + Akai (not to let his death be in vain) or both

A person of triple faces means in PSB as Zero, in BO as Bourbon & a private detective as Amuro Tooru, Rei, as Bourbon is perfect match to be on Vermouth-woman of 1000 faces, side

• Upvote 1

How will Zero past being seen here? I doubt we will know about his mysterious past (how can he meet Elena, for one).

Being dedicated movie about bombing, how many bombs will explode? And which Tokyo's building?

When's new trailer going to be released? 

On 28/12/2017 at 11:39 AM, Kurara-chan said:

which Tokyo's building?

Probably 7 like countdown implies, also Nanatsu no Ko. Metropolitan HQ, & even PSB/Zero HQ by BO? It might be the thing that Amuro wants to protect at all costs along with Scotch probably..... 

7 hours ago, AmuroAkai said:

did you watch the movie you ca online just type in the name:D

How, it just came out lol

I just came back from Tokyo:lol: the other day there is a really cool pop up store in Tokyo station that sells all kind of merch for this movie but its really crowded