Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Movie 14 is out, folks!

i watched it... i don't see why everyone hates it so much... i didn't find it too bad... i mean, much better than what others were saying... (now i'm going to download it and stick it on my ipod to watch in school teehee ^-^)

I was honestly expecting something bad but wow! This movie is GENIUS! It's getting positive feedback everywhere I go. I've already found two reviews on it, with both giving it 9 and 10 over 10. Chatting with other DC fans, they think it's great too, I don't see why anyone would hate it...Great rebound from last year's extremely horrible movie.

Is it? Coz I've heard that it's bad

From who...Jd from DCTP said it himself in the Movie 14 release post.

I don’t really have much more to say than that, but I am very confident everyone is going to really love this release. - Jd-

Look around, it's getting major positive feedback.

From our dearest moderator, Carpet Crawler....(no offense intended)

You made it sound like you were hearing it from several people. :D

It's gotten two highly rated reviews, I can post links if you want. Several positive feedback from video comments and on the chats. And It's gotten praise from two major people. Jd- and Apo, who is the main administrator of one of the most popular dc sites around (Apo said that this might be the best movie to date). But everyone has their own opinion. I also have a couple of problems with the movie but the positive points just outweigh the negative ones by a mile. I do have a possible theory on why Carpet didn't like the movie - No murder. Tbh, this movie seemed more like a James Bond movie with good twists rather than a Conan movie. I for one found it very refreshing that a DC movie didn't have any case in it...for once.

Nah, he said that he heard that lots of people who watched the movie said that it sucks. Try listening to the podcasts.

BTW, are you a member of dctp too? Don't tell me you are the bear, Rohoph

Nah, he said that he heard that lots of people who watched the movie said that it sucks. Try listening to the podcasts.

BTW, are you a member of dctp too? Don't tell me you are the bear, Rohoph

nooooooo! im just a newcomer here. who said that a lot of people who watched the movie thought it sucks? because almost everything i've heard up to this point was positive.

No idea.... CC just said that most of the people who watched said that it sucks more than movie 11, the worst movie of DC.

No way....it's probably because there was no case. Besides, nothing can be worse than movie 11, which bored me to death and movie 13, which was just plain bad. imo. :)

I don’t really have much more to say than that, but I am very confident everyone is going to really love this release. - Jd-

PLEASE keep in mind that Jd- said the RELEASE, IE. the FANSUB work, not the movie itself. That wasn't positive feedback for the movie.

I was very satisfied with this movie. B)

Often Detective Conan movies beat around the bush to get to the exciting action scenes, however this film projected itself into the plot very quickly. Although, looking back on it now, Conan didn't "deduce" anything as he originally does! Less mystery, more action and comedy.

But, I'd certainly watch it again!

• Upvote 1

Yep... He does deduces things... Remember what he said to that boss on top of the 'ufo'?

Btw, welcome back Jodie-onichan ... Where have you been onichan?(Yep, onichan... Or should I say obasan? Jk)

Yep... He does deduces things... Remember what he said to that boss on top of the 'ufo'?

Btw, welcome back Jodie-onichan ... Where have you been onichan?(Yep, onichan... Or should I say obasan? Jk)

Surely he does, but it wasn't as much as I had expected. :) I'll have to watch it again — maybe I had missed something! (And actually I watched a sub-par sub before DCTP's version was released.)

Thank you, Shuu~! B)

I've been busy with work regarding the Black Organization of course!

The movie was great, definitely listing it in my favorites list (Ohohohohoho70bff581.gif)! I don't see why why some people were so disappointedth_102_.gif. I agree that it has kind of a-bit-boring-ending64caf316.gif... but the rest are Amazing (especially the beginning)4e5dd44a.gif! I think it's FABULOUS (the action & humor)!

I love the part where Kaitou told Ran that he was actually Shinichi, and she was like... 'Uso!'. If Shinichi was actually Kaitou that would be so FISHY! Especially since he is a detective.

I was very satisfied with this movie. B)

Often Detective Conan movies beat around the bush to get to the exciting action scenes, however this film projected itself into the plot very quickly. Although, looking back on it now, Conan didn't "deduce" anything as he originally does! Less mystery, more action and comedy.

But, I'd certainly watch it again!

Yes I agree with you063.gif! I'd certainly watch it again someday!

Welcome back Senpai, I'd missed you greatlyd33561e9.gif...

Oi, oi, oi3eb4e7b3.gif... it's 'Onee-chan', not 'Onii-chan'. The latter means 'older brother'. You wanted to say 'big sister', right? (or... baba :P)

I love the part where Kaitou told Ran that he was actually Shinichi, and she was like... 'Uso!'. If Shinichi was actually Kaitou that would be so FISHY! Especially since he is a detective.

This may or may not actually require spoiler tags, but just in case!

Speaking of fish.. if only Ran had been aware of the ultimate Kaitou Kid test. When you've encountered a situation where you're unsure if this man (or woman) is Kaitou Kid or not, all you have to do it throw a fish at him. If over-exaggerated fear follows, then you've found Kaitou! B)