Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Movie 14 is out, folks!

This may or may not actually require spoiler tags, but just in case!

Speaking of fish.. if only Ran had been aware of the ultimate Kaitou Kid test. When you've encountered a situation where you're unsure if this man (or woman) is Kaitou Kid or not, all you have to do it throw a fish at him. If over-exaggerated fear follows, then you've found Kaitou! B)

Nah, I don't think it'd require spoiler tagac0d5cff.gif. So let us just be open044.gif¬

sillyp1.gifHehehehe, Ahhahahahaha026.gif! FABULOUS! Yes, that's a good way. But no one knows about him and his fear of fish (As Kaitou Kid) (Maybe his mother though...th_102_.gif)¬ So it's kinda useless without the people knowing, except if they'd come to know about it. The Police instead bringing gun with them, just bring fishes as a weapon against Kaitou! Poor Kaito, he would just stop appearing in public (forever)0eeeff42.gif.

Anyway, nice thinking088.gif!

Thanks for the correction Kaoko-obasan! I really appreciate your help.

So now, we already know that kid is

An orphan

Scared of fish

Thief in all sorts of stuffs

Returns things that were stolen

Looks like shinichi

Is a molester

Thanks for the correction Kaoko-obasan! I really appreciate your help.

So now, we already know that kid is

An orphan

Scared of fish

Thief in all sorts of stuffs

Returns things that were stolen

Looks like shinichi

Is a molester

he isn't an orphan, he has a mother

erm... just say he only has a mother... i'm not sure there really is a word for that... if there is i either don't know it or cant remember :P

i like your wording :P but he isn't necessarily only solo parenting... i mean, he did know his dad... it wasn't like his dad died when he was 2 or somethin

I watched Movie 14 and I really enjoyed, too - although the end seemed to be missing a bit of what would normally seem to be honest concern - not a big problem really, Movie 1 was the same way (just a little less, though)

I watched Movie 14 and I really enjoyed, too - although the end seemed to be missing a bit of what would normally seem to be honest concern - not a big problem really, Movie 1 was the same way (just a little less, though)

I hope you mean that movie 11 was the same, and missed the second "1"... even though movie 1 wasn't my absolute favorite, it was a thousand times better than 11 or 14

really? Cause I found movie 1 just fine. It was just a normal movie...not so good...But I like movie 14 though. I can't say that it is the best DC the best but it is amazing.

I hope you mean that movie 11 was the same, and missed the second "1"... even though movie 1 wasn't my absolute favorite, it was a thousand times better than 11 or 14

Actually, I did mean Movie 1, not 11 - though not exactly the same, just very similar - at the end of Movie 1, Conan is outside of the bombed Tower with Ran (and the crowd & the ambulances, etc...) and she hasn't seen him all day, doesn't know what he was up to and probably (if she thought about it at all, what with her excitement about a date with Shinichi) believed he spent the day safely at home or with the other kids - but there he stood, all dirty, scratched up, even bandaged but all Ran was concerned with was "where's Shinichi?" She didn't even seem to see there was anything 'wrong' with Conan. Other than the location/personnel difference, 14 was kind of the same - just amplified by the fact that all his 'friends' were the same apparent unconcerned.

that's an interesting perspective... although I don't understand the parallel, since Ran and the kids knew that Conan was on the airship, and that he'd gone out the window (thus also finding out that KID had been on the airship with them)

Well, yes, they knew he'd been thrown out the window, but the shooting happened after he got back (and no one seemed surprised that he somehow managed to get back, though they probably realized Kid brought him, since Kid hadn't gotten the gem yet at that point...)

I personally liked this film, but the whole

Bio-terrorism

was pretty lame.

& the ending was...left out? I don't know how to put it but it seemed to miss something that it needed.