Detective Conan World
Kiel95

What will happen to Miyano Shiho/Haibara Ai?

since i have a feeling tha shiho/ai will not end up with anyone, it makes me wonder... what will be done with her character? she can't stay as a child ... a least, i doubt that would happen... but she most likely won't end up with shinichi... i am actually starting to think that possibly killing her off in the end may be done... i don't want that to happen but it might... if it does, i would want it to end with shiho/ai telling shinichi/conan her true feelings for him... even if he doesn't feel the same way, i think that would be a good way to end it... i'm depressed writing this since i love shiho/ai... but i was thinking really hard about this and i don't think that she has a place in the living world anymore (not like an outcast or anything) but it's like there is nowhere for her to turn... she isn't necessarily shunned, but her only life would be as haibara ai, but as an adult, and what she's said over the course of the episodes and chapters she has been in... i think she wants to be an adult again, and she doesn't like seeing herself as a child... yet she has no family other than the professor and he's not even blood related... that's why i wonder what would become of her... most characters end up with a lover or child-hood friend as a lover, but that isn't possible for shiho/ai unless it's mitsuxai and i really don't see that happening... i'd love to hear what you guys think will actually happen, not what we wish would happen, but what might actually be a valid ending... so i think that shinshi/conai endings are not included (sorry conais and shinshis, but i want a plausible ending...)

What I think will happen is Ai is gonna remain as a child and re-grow up again since she has friends now and the Professor. I dont think she's gonna return to being Shiho after everything she went through when she was in her original body. She might end up with Mitch in terms of who she's gonna be paired with(despite not liking that couple at all). This is what I think will happen.

What I think will happen is Ai is gonna remain as a child and re-grow up again since she has friends now and the Professor. I dont think she's gonna return to being Shiho after everything she went through when she was in her original body. She might end up with Mitch in terms of who she's gonna be paired with(despite not liking that couple at all). This is what I think will happen.

ok this def is a possibility, though i'm one who doesn't think that that is really possible :P i know that she holds no romantic feelings for mitsuhiko, and i doubt she ever will, but it is true that all her friends and 'family' are from when she is a child... but even if she returns to shiho, she will still have the professor....

Well, for a person like her, it's a miracle that she has a chance to live a normal childhood that she was deprived of.

She conceives the antidot for Shinichi but I don't think either that she is thinking of taking it herself.

For the person she'll end up with, I don't think it's that important considering the character. She has other, more serious, trouble.

well, what i think is going to happen at the end is... Haibara will get killed in a "war" against the BO, using her last breath she will confess her love to Shinichi, then he gets angry and fights his best untill they get the Org. down as a revenge for Haibara and her sis. then Ran and Shinichi marry and they get kids calling them conan and Ai :P:P well i maybe dreaming but i think shes gonna die :(

• Like 1

well, what i think is going to happen at the end is... Haibara will get killed in a "war" against the BO, using her last breath she will confess her love to Shinichi, then he gets angry and fights his best untill they get the Org. down as a revenge for Haibara and her sis. then Ran and Shinichi marry and they get kids calling them conan and Ai :P:P well i maybe dreaming but i think shes gonna die :(

i'm worried but i feel that you're right, and that shiho/ai will die... :(

DetectiveFox is right, I think that WOULD happen too...

I am also worried that Shiho will not have any boys to protect her. She shivers and hides when she sees the members of Black Organization. She needs a boy to stand up for her..

at soem point the BO has to be taken out... that's the only thing she fears really... well that and loneliness, but i don't think mitsuhiko can protect her... even as an adult i dont really see him like that or think it possible...

A good ending for both ShinRan and Conai is that Ai sacrificed her life to protect Shinichi. Before dying, she old him to forget about her. though Shinichi misses Ai, he still goes off and Marry Ran though he is still mourning for Ai as she died for him.

i'm worried but i feel that you're right, and that shiho/ai will die... :(

lool yeah most probably that will happen :( thats sad

but i still see the bright side if she dies Ran and Shinichi will end together yaaay :D

there is also another point for u to be happy about if she dies she wont feel broken everytime she sees Shin and Ran together

That might happen too, I guess. A lot of stories always come to this end...and I feel that maybe it would happen in DC too. *slams table* Don't you just hate when the good guys die WHILE the bad guys win? I wish I were in Tokyo, then I would meet Mr Gosho personally and had a talk with him..Long live the good guys! haha...

post-5162-1288102426951_thumb.jpg

lool yeah most probably that will happen :( thats sad

but i still see the bright side if she dies Ran and Shinichi will end together yaaay :D

there is also another point for u to be happy about if she dies she wont feel broken everytime she sees Shin and Ran together

But make sure that Conan still misses and mourn for Ai.

Umm… I think that Gosho will make a new male character :cool: , that will be Shiho's, and maybe she will have Saguru, and just to think of it, Gosho plan's to make everyone with a couple, like Shinichi with Ran, Heiji with Kazuha, Tagaki with Satou, Shiratori with kobayashi, chiba with mike, etc

Gosh! Gosho loves couples ;-) . But I hope that she will end up with Saguru.

And I don't think Haibara will DIE at the end 2db71bbb.gif

i don't really care for magic kaito too much so even if he doesn't end up with aoko, i don't really mind :P sorry

me ether, I don't even care who Shinichi will end with... probably with Ran... hehe just kidding... what I care the most about is who will Agasa end up with... Shiho?

ShihoXAgasa B) ...

what about ShihoXKogoro...