Detective Conan World
Kiel95

What will happen to Miyano Shiho/Haibara Ai?

I think she will prefer to still small, and have a normal life like any normal person , with friends love her .

I think they will reveal another BO member that left the organization and they will fall for each other, she could live that life as you speak but I think that's a bit unfair, I do think however she will shrink herself from time to time to visit them.

She can live with Agasa without staying as a child.after all the Db already met her as Shiho once,so she can take care of them in her real form.I imagine her helping Shinichi during his cases (like in movie 17).It would be nice for her to work for the good side,to show how much she changed.

a. Sad End

After a confrontation with the BO, some member is preparing to kill Conan, when Haibara intercepts. As she dies, she tells Conan stuff ("Tell the kids I moved..", "The antidote is blah blah blah..") BUT she does not tell him she loves him (obvious ShinRan fan here)

I BEG YOU GOSHO DO NOT MAKE THIS ENDING COME TRUE!

b. Happy End

Haibara, free from the terror of the BO, remains the size of an elementary school student since she has no one to return to as Shiho Miyano. She still lives with Hakase, and often  advises Shinichi (who has grown back for good!)

Sigh...I guess I'm the only one who wants to see Ai taking the antidote in the end...If the BO is destroyed she doesn't need to stay as a child.

I'm on the same boat with you.

She should take the antidote. I'd love to give the shrinking poison to Agasa so he can live longer. :D (of course, after Haibara removes the poison and makes the probability of shrinking 100%)

I think she will fall in love with Shuuichi or Akai Family's Middle Brother if Jodie takes Shuu away. And live happily ever after blah blah blah.

She should take the antidote. I'd love to give the shrinking poison to Agasa so he can live longer. :D (of course, after Haibara removes the poison and makes the probability of shrinking 100%)

I think she will fall in love with Shuuichi or Akai Family's Middle Brother if Jodie takes Shuu away. And live happily ever after blah blah blah.

That's a possibility especially if the child is indeed Sera's middle brother XDXD

I wouldnt mind her taking the antidote and returning to her old life but there is just one problem for me. What is left in her old life? Her sister and parents are dead, she has no friends or relatives that we know of, and her life long work would reach a dead end (she would only return to normal after the organization is gone) Ai doesnt seem like she would be happy having her old life back.

On the other hand her current life is much better for her, she has friends that can smile with her. She has a father figure...or something close to that. Her personality is also much kinder now, and she genuinely seems happy now.

Of course that is to say that she doesnt sacrifice herself to save conan somehow...

Worst Ending:

She ends up being with Mitsuhiko. (I dont know why but i really dont like him.)

I wouldnt mind her taking the antidote and returning to her old life but there is just one problem for me. What is left in her old life? Her sister and parents are dead, she has no friends or relatives that we know of, and her life long work would reach a dead end (she would only return to normal after the organization is gone) Ai doesnt seem like she would be happy having her old life back.

On the other hand her current life is much better for her, she has friends that can smile with her. She has a father figure...or something close to that. Her personality is also much kinder now, and she genuinely seems happy now.

Of course that is to say that she doesnt sacrifice herself to save conan somehow...

Worst Ending:

She ends up being with Mitsuhiko. (I dont know why but i really dont like him.)

i agree with the last part...

but I don't understand why people think she can't stay with the professor,AND take the antidote.She could still be happy,act like a big sister for the DB,hanging out with Ran,Sonoko and Shinichi, and taking care of Agasa like Ran is doing with Kogoro.At least she would be more independant than as a child,help financially the professor,being able to defend herself without the need of protection...this is what would be a great ending for Ai.

I remember Ai always reminds Conan that she's not a child,which is true,so what's the point to lie to people around her if there is no danger anymore?

Do you think she will have made the antidote before the final showdown?

If she does i hope she takes the antidote and faces up to reality in helping take the BO down in her real form because she has the confidence to do it and sees it as important too.

I hope both Shiho and Shinich both explain to the Detective boys too and may even have them there at the final battle. But dont just disappear from them or lie.

Do you think she will have made the antidote before the final showdown?

If she does i hope she takes the antidote and faces up to reality in helping take the BO down in her real form because she has the confidence to do it and sees it as important too.

I hope both Shiho and Shinich both explain to the Detective boys too and may even have them there at the final battle. But dont just disappear from them or lie.

I agree to telling them, but really? Taking them to the final battle between the FBI, CIA and Conan's crew against half a century old crime organization with several armed men and who knows what else?

@ThatLee4

Yeah I think Ai will find the antidote before the final showdown against the BO...that's my feeliing...they would be more efficient if theyfight the Bo using their adult body.

However,I agree for Ai and Conan to tell the the truth to the Db,but not taking them to the battle against the BO...that would be too dangerous,and that wouldn't make sense.

Even if Ai and Conan takes the antidote,it doesn't mean they'll disappear from the DB's life...the DB will still be close to Ran,Agasa,Shinichi..;

@ThatLee4

Yeah I think Ai will find the antidote before the final showdown against the BO...that's my feeliing...they would be more efficient if theyfight the Bo using their adult body.

However,I agree for Ai and Conan to tell the the truth to the Db,but not taking them to the battle against the BO...that would be too dangerous,and that wouldn't make sense.

Even if Ai and Conan takes the antidote,it doesn't mean they'll disappear from the DB's life...the DB will still be close to Ran,Agasa,Shinichi..;

Regarding making the antidote first i dont mind either way.

But as you said you believe Shiho will mske it first. Do yiu believe Shiho and Shinichi will fight the BO or Ai and Conan?

For some reason i see Conan going against them with Ai.

I just hope there is some epic character development of Miyano Shiho/ Haibara Ai. Because at the moment she is quite flat.

Wanna know more bout her mothers tapes and the siverbullet (maybe different from APTX4869) and her desires/passion to act as a scientist. Possibly something about her and bravery.

I personally wouldn't mind if she stayed a child and started a new life. As Ai she is so much better than as Shiho, in my opinion. She at least has some cuteness then, not just cold intelligence.

I personally wouldn't mind if she stayed a child and started a new life. As Ai she is so much better than as Shiho, in my opinion. She at least has some cuteness then, not just cold intelligence.

Thats a dumb reason to live. Just to be cute? She is gonna grow up still not just stay small and "cute"! Life is not as shallow as that. Neither is the DC story

the problem is that we didn't see much of Shiho...I wish Gosho will draw some Shiho's pics from her past in the BO.

And since Ai has changed in her mind,returning to her old body won't erase her cuteness IMO.

@Thatlee:I agree with you,I want Gosho to develop Ai's character,because there is a lot of potential.We still have to know things about the drug,her parents,her past with Akemi and Akai,her relationship with Gin...there are still mysteries around her so I guess she'll become more active in the future.Right now Gosho is focusing on the the Akai family,so the other characters are left behind.

Ai as a child already has a good life; friends and happiness for her. I wouldnt mind her going back and i understand that Shinichi and everyone would be supportive, but i think that Ai living as a child would be better for her, have the pure life of a child she never had.

• Upvote 1

I guess I have a different opinion because I'm a real Ai/shiho fan...the average fans don't mind if she stay as a child,but I'm expecting much more for her,in terms of character development.

Well... If she wanted to live as a kid she'd have to hide her identity forever because people would be interested in a drug that reverts you back to your childhood... so... yeah.

True...

Which is also why i want her to revert back to Shiho Miyano...no more lying,no fake identity,and she would definitly put an end to the drug existence.

I think Ai should grow up and stay in the 'Shiho Miyano' form instead of 'Ai Haibara' one. Gosho already said that DC will have a happy ending, so I think she won't die.. In addition with this, I was thinking about the Subaru (Shuichi) & Shiho couple, it's my favorite one, but I think is not very possible.

I think Ai won't like to live a lie, so she will revert to her real form and tell the Detective Boys the truth along with Kudo.

But these are just theories.. I only hope that Ai/Shiho won't die in hands of the BO, that would be really sad for me :( though she's my favorite DC character along with Shuichi/Subaru.

• Upvote 1

I think she'll most likely just stay as Ai, and she'll live a normal life, a life she was deprived of because she was connected to the Organization.