Detective Conan World
ItsaShowTime

*sticks head in the door* Um...hello there...

So, I guess this is the part where I introduce myself then? Okay. 

For the time being, I'm just a little uncomfortable giving out my given name. So you can call me Itsa if you'd like (but you don't have to if you don't want to). Honestly, as long as it's kind, you can call me whatever you'd like. 

I'm nineteen and an American girl currently living in Japan.

I don't know if I would classify myself as an "old" fan of Conan, seeing as I only started watching/reading it about five years ago. But I honestly do enjoy it a lot! I stopped watching it for a while when I moved back to the states for two years, but now that I'm living in Japan again, I've decided to catch up. I'm in the early 800s of the anime so I'm almost there--but I'm so far behind on the manga it's not even funny...

I enjoy a few other anime/manga, such as InuYasha, Ranma 1/2 (honestly, I just really love Kappei Yamaguchi's voice), FMA:B, and Naruto (don't judge me)--and sometimes Pokemon. I also love to write, read, and draw. I like going to 100yen stores (sooo much better than dollar stores) and arcades.  

I procrastinate on pretty much everything important. 

So...that's all I can think of to say at the moment...

Sorry I'm so ridiculously awkward...and introverted...people really scare me tbqh...

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to Detective Conan World! I have been a Detective Conan fan for about, say three years now. (Almost four maybe.) I first started watching it back in 2014 of Summer. Even though I have lost a bit of interest in Detective Conan, and not as crazy as I was for it back in 2014 to 2015, I still have a huge place for it in my heart, and it's still on the top of my list of 'One of the best animes and mangas I've ever seen.'. 

Same here. I'm a bit behind on the manga and the anime series. (Especially the manga. I haven't read it in a while. I think it's almost been like, a year since I've last read it. uwu) I still haven't watched the newest movie "Darkest Nightmare", yet either. Even though how much I want to. (Busy with other things, tbh. Too much anime to watch. Not enough time.)  I'm slowly but surely catching up, though. 

Again, welcome! Don't worry, I promise you that we don't bite. ^^; Everyone here is actually really nice and friendly. Hope you fun here and continue to love Detective Conan. I know I do. xD It's awesome. :3

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Moonlit Flower said:

Welcome to Detective Conan World! I have been a Detective Conan fan for about, say three years now. (Almost four maybe.) I first started watching it back in 2014 of Summer. Even though I have lost a bit of interest in Detective Conan, and not as crazy as I was for it back in 2014 to 2015, I still have a huge place for it in my heart, and it's still on the top of my list of 'One of the best animes and mangas I've ever seen.'. 

Same here. I'm a bit behind on the manga and the anime series. (Especially the manga. I haven't read it in a while. I think it's almost been like, a year since I've last read it. uwu) I still haven't watched the newest movie "Darkest Nightmare", yet either. Even though how much I want to. (Busy with other things, tbh. Too much anime to watch. Not enough time.)  I'm slowly but surely catching up, though. 

Again, welcome! Don't worry, I promise you that we don't bite. ^^; Everyone here is actually really nice and friendly. Hope you fun here and continue to love Detective Conan. I know I do. xD It's awesome. :3

Thank you~!

That's about how far behind I am on reading it as well. I'm behind on the last three movies I think. I've heard they're all good, so I'll get around to watching them eventually. 

I'm glad everyone is so nice! I'll continue on enjoying Conan! Thanks again.