Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 978-980: Wakasa-sensei's home

If the next case is about Heiji and Amuro, then do you think that Amuro will overhear Heiji calling Conan 'Kudo' and get on to Conan's real identity? Despite that Amuro is on the side of justice, I have this feeling that he would be ready to use Conan's secret for his own win to gain some big points in the organization by turning him in like Irish would have.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Aries Bless said:

If the next case is about Heiji and Amuro, then do you think that Amuro will overhear Heiji calling Conan 'Kudo' and get on to Conan's real identity? Despite that Amuro is on the side of justice, I have this feeling that he would be ready to use Conan's secret for his own win to gain some big points in the organization by turning him in like Irish would have.

Rei isn't that selfish and evil. The only reason he was willing to go that for with Akai was because of his personal hatred. He has nothing against Conan and should in fact be indebted if we were to count the movie canon. The way I see it, their relationship is gradually becoming a lot better (which I'm really looking forward to).

I do however agree that Heiji could be Rei's biggest chance on getting clues to Conan's true identity.

just read the translation of File 980...

What a twist that case development became! So simple, yet it was unexpected,...I definitely enjoyed it and it's among my favorites of this year!

Rumi messed up for once(by getting caught in action)...
If Rum is after Asaka(possibly Rumi), then Kuroda, who seems to recognise her, can't be Rum, unless the BO takes action against her in the upcoming chapters, or she disappears from school. He should have recognized the dying message in her name(hence possibly why he seems suspicious of her) if Kuroda is connected to the Kouji case, so that could be a reason why he wouldn't take actions against her directly if he is Rum(because he isn't sure).

As for Wakita's very suspiciously neutral comment, we can't even tell if he is talking about the same news. Assuming that it is though,...since he referenced Ikkiyu, and we established Shinichi's similarity to him, he must be referring to Conan's vital help in solving the case (since that's probably what the news reported)...

Conan is getting clumsier...or rather too comfortable with solving cases in his own skin!

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Aries Bless said:

Nah, Zero isn't like that. If he knows, he and Conan will more secrets together and become closer. He will tease Conan, probably. He might also think, "I wonder, do there are other survivals?"

Having Rei and Heiji in a case sounds like Christmas present to me. :D

• Upvote 1

Wakasa-sensei is very shady. One of the details that I caught is the receipt.
Everything in the receipt were utensils, like cups and plates.

Kind of shows that Wakasa was planning to get the little detectives into her house, before "accidentally" ruining her painting.

http://prntscr.com/dfdf9o

^ screenshot of manga

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Shiaroku said:

Wakasa-sensei is very shady. One of the details that I caught is the receipt.
Everything in the receipt were utensils, like cups and plates.

Kind of shows that Wakasa was planning to get the little detectives into her house, before "accidentally" ruining her painting.

http://prntscr.com/dfdf9o

^ screenshot of manga

Yeah, and Conan clearly didn't buy her excuse, since it didn't explain why she bought those extra plates and cups.