Detective Conan World
Shinichi Kodou

Eri knowing Conan's identity

Cab't oppose that fact... AiCon is almost impossible but it is fun! When you support a pairing that will surely be the together like ShinRan and HeiZu, there is no fun. That's why I changed from a ShinRan to ConAi.

lol, we prob have gone off topic... i wonder if we should wander back... or maybe we should continue???

if we continue then.... sorry, i'm prob one of those aicon fans you don't like CC... except, i know that aicon wont really happen, but shinran will, but i mean, we can always hope and pray it happens, ne?

Yep. And I've stated like 10 times why I am a ConAi. Besides, if ttw and me change sides to Shinran, this forum will only be one sided and no discussions will take place. So, too keep it alive anf fun, we are ConAis

well... i doubt i'll ever really change back, but it would become blande without some diversity!!!!! and then you'd also lose my fanfic and any updates that might come out... cuz if i revert back to shinran i wouldn't want to keep a shinshi fanfic open to the public

If Eri would to find out,I'd think she would keep Conan's secret a secret mostly because of the fact he's been helping her husband become a more well known detective despite the fact he's incompentent at it.

If Eri would to find out,I'd think she would keep Conan's secret a secret mostly because of the fact he's been helping her husband become a more well known detective despite the fact he's incompentent at it.

this idea i like ^-^ i mean, even if she is cold to kogoro, we all know she loves him!

After finding out, she will tell her husband. They will form the unbeatable group.

Eri: Sue the criminals

Mori and Conan: Solve the cases

Ran: bash the criminal

Ai: Forensics

Prof: inventor of more gadgets

After finding out, she will tell her husband. They will form the unbeatable group.

Eri: Sue the criminals

Mori and Conan: Solve the cases

Ran: bash the criminal

Ai: Forensics

Prof: inventor of more gadgets

lool wooow if that happens it would be greattt lol imagine :D

It would not surprise me if Eri already knows, or at least suspect who Conan really is. She's quite sharp when it comes to judge people, but I don't think she's figured out why he's Conan so she stays quiet about it, and she's a good friend of his mom so i don't think she'll sue him, just give him a really good scare^^.

It would not surprise me if Eri already knows, or at least suspect who Conan really is. She's quite sharp when it comes to judge people, but I don't think she's figured out why he's Conan so she stays quiet about it, and she's a good friend of his mom so i don't think she'll sue him, just give him a really good scare^^.

lol, good point! although suing him would be good if he stopped liking Ran ^-^ teehee, as you might see, i'm a shinshi/conai fan!

I think she would have a hard time suing him, i mean has he actually done anything illegal? And i don't think she could sue him for whatever he did as Conan, unless she manage to convince the court that Shinichi and Conan is the same person, in the eyes of the law Conan is after all still just a kid.^^

I think she would have a hard time suing him, i mean has he actually done anything illegal? And i don't think she could sue him for whatever he did as Conan, unless she manage to convince the court that Shinichi and Conan is the same person, in the eyes of the law Conan is after all still just a kid.^^

LOL exactly!!

And if she happens to find proof and decides to sue him, that would end in a bloodbath courtesy of the BO, and that would be the end of the series. So if she wants to sue him she'll have to wait until after the BO is out of business.

What is she lacking? She has lots of proofs...

DNA

FINGERPRINT

EYELIDS

BLOOD TYPE