Detective Conan World
HermioneXHaibara

Can you describe Haibara in one word??

soft-hearted

as conan usually says, she isn't as tough as she seems.. i agree with him..

it's because even she talks a little sarcastic, harsh and cold sometimes, her love for her friends arises in times of trouble.. she is even willing to sacrifice herself for her friends..

haibara finally found the light and warmth that she's been longing for..

the love and care from her friends [shounen tantei, ran, prof. agasa and others..]

that's what i think about her at the moment, i may know her deeper sooner or later..

I would say that she is "cynical". Don't take this word negatively.^^ I admire her a lot. :)

Haibara is always calm and looks at things objectively. She never ignores even the worst thing that could happen and thus is a dependable person.

well.. i am not really against haibara.. i also like her.. but not as much as you do.. please don't get offended.. i don't really mean to..i think you're her biggest fan..

it seems like you didn't like how i see haibara.. i'm sorry [gomenasai] :cry:

but that's how i see her for the moment.. i don't know if i'll change my mind in the future..

anyway, i'm still watching DC and the author isn't done yet making DC.. let's wait what will happen to her in the end..

btw, do you think haibara is a FASHION AND BEAUTY fan?

i just noticed it in some of DC episodes.. she's always reading fashion magazines.. :D

and in ova 7, i guess.. she said that she wants to interview the owner of the beauty salon.. in episode 223, her name is listed in the guests who wants eternal beauty.. :lol:

what a weird observation i had.. anyway, it could be possible isn't it?

'coz she's still a girl no matter what they say..

it just doesn't seem like she's interested with that kind of stuff..

what do you think? ;)

Watching Haibara through the episodes, I felt that her taste for clothes is noticeable.

Just as you said, she is a girl and cares about what she wears like any other girls. However, unlike other characters in DC such as Ayumi and Ran, who are outgoing, Ai is somehow withdrawn and does not seem to be eager in showing herself. I mean it does not seem like she cares for an image. Therefore, I find it unlikely that Ai is a fashion fan because I think fashion is about how you show yourself to the world. But still, she seems to care about what to wear because she actually reads fashin magazines. So I took it like this: Ai has a paticular taste in beauty.[your second point] What I mean is she is an artistic person. I guess she has an idea of what is beautiful and is always exploring that concept just like artists. Thus, I think Ai often reads fashion magagines in order to keep herself being inspired about the concept, "beauty".

That's my opinion about your suggestion. It's always fun to discover an surprising aspect of my favorite character. :D

These are not only a word but then, for me, she is a girl with a lot of secrets and keeps them to herself. She only tells them to others only when she is really forced to do it. For example, at the book no 24 File 10, she only told Kudo that the apo at the apotoxin 4869 stands for apoptosis that means programed cell death only when she thought that she was about to get killed by Gin . Talking about Gin, earlier at File 7, she only told Kudo that the real codename of Melkior is Gin even though she has known Kudo for quite some time.

So, this is why for me, she is a girl with lots of secrets but it is normal as Vermouth usually says that< secrets make a woman a woman>...

• Upvote 2

She is Smart.....I agree to what dfjkiller just said . And since she can create a poison which can shrunk people even though he is only 18. Then, she can also $ake an antidote(even though it is not permanent) for aptx4869 even though all her reaserch is with the black organisation and is only left with the components of baigar.

Mysterious might be one. Habira is very hard to figure out in my opinion. She acts cool and stuff and tries not to show anybody her true self.Like when she cried in front of Conan. It just really broke my heart </3. She was holding in all the pain of being forced to join the BO,her sister dead because she tried to get her out of the organzation,and having no more family. I meant come on, she has like nobody left T-T. I don't blame her for crying. But i think she is very strong for being able to live ever thought she tried to commit suicide twice O.o. Still i think Habira always has on a poker face xD. (LOL totaly random xD)

Lonely.

I think that's one word to describe Haibara. Even though she always has an adult like behavior, even when in the body of a child, you can see how she truly feels alone. Her parents are dead, her sister's dead, and she feels she can't trust anybody completely, especially since she knows about how anyone could be a member of the evil Black Organization she once works for and fears... she feels she either has to keep everything inside or kill herself (like in movie 5), because there is nobody she can trust and tell her true feelings to.

In a positive view,I'd like to say she's SEXY :P

An alternative (no-mainstream) kind of sexy.

If I could meet a girl like her...I can totally lose myself in every part of her.

But in my negative view,she is DEATH.

I'm afraid she'll die in the end..

(Conan also can be described as "death" too,because wherever he goes,there's always someone or more getting killed :) )

Agree with #24 detectiveshinichi,LONELY is a perfect word too.