Detective Conan World
HermioneXHaibara

Can you describe Haibara in one word??

I'm surprised no one said this:

KICKASS!!

Yeah, handling a gun, shooting it, making a poison, having that poison create a plot for a 800 chapters+ manga, being the member of a bad-ass organization, confusing the world's greatest detective, being sexy even at 7, having countless admirers manga and IRL, sharing a birthday with the mangaka(gosho), being kawaii, having actress skills better than millions, scheming the worst revenges, brave enough to taste her own medicine and many other things fall under that word. icon_cool.gif

KICKASS!!

Yeah, handling a gun, shooting it, making a poison, having that poison create a plot for a 800 chapters+ manga, being the member of a bad-ass organization, confusing the world's greatest detective, being sexy even at 7, having countless admirers manga and IRL, sharing a birthday with the mangaka(gosho), being kawaii, having actress skills better than millions, scheming the worst revenges, brave enough to taste her own medicine and many other things fall under that word. icon_cool.gif

When did Gosho mention that Haibara's birthday is June 21st? :huh:

KICKASS!!

Yeah you're right^^Even Gosho said she's the character he enjoys drawing^^

But we don't know Ai's birthday...or maybe I missed something?

What's a tsundere?

A girl or boy who acts like she/he hates somebody when she actually cares about them be it a lover, family, or friend.

It was in a status update by someone who said Ai's birthday is same as gosho. I was wondering myself. :/

But can this be true?

Because Kaito Kid shares Gosho's birthday,too.

Therefore I would doubt that.

It was in a status update by someone who said Ai's birthday is same as gosho. I was wondering myself. :/

I saw that too. I haven't heard anything about it before, and if someone had a source it would be in the wiki.

We have a thread to talk about Ai though, so this one doesn't get off track:

Lovable

Cautious

Thrilling

Unpredictable

Loving

Caring

Sensitive (underneath)

Gosh, I just love Ai, she is one of my all-time favorite characters.

• Upvote 1

I can't think of a regular adjective, so I would say that Ai is like a:

Lychee

You know the Lychee is hard, then soft on the inside, right? Ai puts up a barrier around herself when she first met Conan, sort of like the shell, but then, her barrier started chipping away the longer she stayed with them and it finally exposed her soft side, sort of like the Lychee's fruit inside.

XD, I know this is weird, but that was the word I had in mind. :)

• Upvote 4

Lychee

You know the Lychee is hard, then soft on the inside, right? Ai puts up a barrier around herself when she first met Conan, sort of like the shell, but then, her barrier started chipping away the longer she stayed with them and it finally exposed her soft side, sort of like the Lychee's fruit inside.

Strangely enough, I like your explanation. Now, what about the taste? xD

• Upvote 1

Lychee

I like your explanation too...Not to mention that a lychee tastes good,like Ai,when you get to know her^^

Anyway,for me Ai is fantactic,that's all^^

Strangely enough, I like your explanation. Now, what about the taste? xD

The lychee tastes different almost everytime. (Depends if you pick it at different times) to me, the lychee has a mysterious flavour, sort of like Ai-chan herself, because you don't know what's inside. ^_^