Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Wiki Mistakes

This is a section from which I would like to put it in Wiki Discussions forum.

It's a thread for any member who notices mistakes or wrong informations in the wiki and are hesitating to edit it... if you find any wrong or mistaken information, please point it out here, and the staffs will see what's the conerning matter and we'll try to solve the issue.

The reason I created this thread was because I conquered the same problem... I saw something confusing in one of the articles and I tried to edit it but just couldn't bring myself to do it. Maybe it was right and I thought it was wrong and am afraid if I edited it, the information I provided might turn out to be wrong... anyway, something like that.

So, if any of you saw someting incorrect in one of the articles, and you think that the information was somehow not exactly right, or you are not sure if its right or not, be sure to post what in your mind here, in this thread. As I already mentioned, we will see the regarding matters and try to correct the mistakes...

Thank you, your truly and only... Detective Kaoko.

• Upvote 1

Very good initiative Detective Kaoko! It'll allow everyone to contribute to the wiki even if they don't know how to edit it. Thanks. :)

Thank you Maurice-sanf6eb47d3.gif. I'm very glad you liked what I just postedf529a952.gif! I'm honored016.gif... I promise I would be more of help in the future088.gif!

I'm starting to be quite active in the wiki053.gif... :) Starting dealing with the pictures' business...8f337f1c.gif

• Upvote 1

In the Tomoaki Araide article, content: Personality: "Dr. Araide is a very kind character and doctor, always lending a hand whenever he is needed, including helping out in Wataru Takagi's love life. He tends to believe in the good of man and thus can be a bit too trusting at times.[4]"

"...including helping out in Wataru Takagi's love life." If I recall correctly, wasn't that episode/chapter when Miwako was having a marriage arrangement with Shiratori? If so, wasn't Dr. Araide at that time was actually really Vermouth in disguise?

yah, you're correct about that, at the time it was vermouth so that should not be counted

I've always wondered about that. Was it ever said that throughout the entirety of Vermouth's assimilation of Araide-sensei, Araide was never there at the same time? I mean, the FBI found out and re-located him, as Jodie or someone else explained in an episode, right? I mean, I can't imagine they had picked up on it right away...

i think that after the first case involving araide that it was vermouth... he was only real in his first appearance and after it was no longer vermouth (i think) if the story was after that knight and princess play thing, then it def was vermouth... otherwise i'm not positive...

I've always wondered about that. Was it ever said that throughout the entirety of Vermouth's assimilation of Araide-sensei, Araide was never there at the same time? I mean, the FBI found out and re-located him, as Jodie or someone else explained in an episode, right? I mean, I can't imagine they had picked up on it right away...

Wasn't it comfirmed that in episode 230-231 (The Mysterious Ppassenger) that Dr. Araide at that time was Vermouth in disguise (in episode 345: Head-to-Head Match with the Black Organization: A Dual Mystery on a Full Moon Night (2.5 Hour Special))? And, the Miwako's marriage arrangement's episode is way after it. Vermouth wouldn't be so stupid as to disguise in someone when the person's still around. At that time I believe Dr. Araide and his family were on overseas as Jodie metioned...

Carpet-san, didn't this conclusions reached you too? Kiel also conducted the same way as I, so I believe that this conclusions had already reached you too, so what else is bothering you :)?

Vermouth wouldn't be so stupid as to disguise in someone when the person's still around.

You missed my point, though. I was saying that it wouldn't be impossible for both Vermouth as Araide, and Araide-sensei himself, to be around at the same time.

Carpet-san, didn't this conclusions reached you too? Kiel also conducted the same way as I, so I believe that this conclusions had already reached you too, so what else is bothering you :)?

... I don't understand what you're saying here.

erm i think we were trying to find out whether it was vermouth or the real araide who helped out with sato and takagis love story that once... we are trying to say we think it is vermouth so we want to fix it on the wiki page but we want to be positive bout it first

+1

It's true! I've just checked on the manga files

Thank you for confirming it for me Shuu :D.

You missed my point, though. I was saying that it wouldn't be impossible for both Vermouth as Araide, and Araide-sensei himself, to be around at the same time.

No, I don't think that's possible... It would be too risky for Vermouth :mellow: .

... I don't understand what you're saying here.

I was playing about with the words... It was a joke, hope you didn't take it seriously~ B)

erm i think we were trying to find out whether it was vermouth or the real araide who helped out with sato and takagis love story that once... we are trying to say we think it is vermouth so we want to fix it on the wiki page but we want to be positive bout it first

Another one... another proof that it was actually Vermouth: 023.gifShuuichi who came at the time, wasn't he there to spy on Dr. Araide (who they suspected as Vermouth)efb50fe2.gif?

Akai appear in restaurant (V32) happen before Mouri file stolen (V33) So I say he's tailing Vermouth.

He might be tailing Vermouth and on the other hand, also protecting Mori's family.

Why FBI would concern Mouri family if his files not stolen yet

Answer my own question: they saw picture in Vermouth's room and keep Conan and Ran in mind.

Btw. Should we agree that he's not Araide first. that the point of the thread.

Vermouth only started disguising as Araide after he "died" via the help of the FBI, who caught onto her assumed intention to actually kill him and disguise as him.

tl;dr version: Yes, it was Vermouth.

In the restaurant, Akai was probably doing triple duty. Ran, who was with Conan, grabbed the passing "Araide" to go to the restaurant where Sato was having her omiai. That was probably a flag for Akai since both Ran and Conan's pictures with strange captions showed up on Vermouth's dartboard reasons the FBI can't fathom. Akai went to check it out in case something was up. I imagine the emphasis was on Vermouth. He left after it seemed like something trivial because he didn't want to be seen by Vermouth.

Although this hasn't been brought up the person on the bus Akai said never showed was Sherry.

Also Vermouth went in disguise between the Pisco case and Desperate revival. You can tell from Jodie's later conversation. Also, one of the mini hints shows up, Araide switched from basketball club to drama club.

Not a mistake. But in my opinion you can had a heart mark (romance) to these episodes:

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Anime

Season 12 (??? why are there seasons? There aren't any season in DC in Japan except for the DVD but that's not a reference)

episode 323-324

and the Magic Show 406-407-408

There is a heart mark for the episode 479 which is mainly based on the detective Koshien story and there is really few things between girls and guys. But not heart mark for the episode 490 where you have a little romance between the teenagers childhood friends. I was surprised.

I think there are few heart mark at the end of the list. I know very well the Heiji x Kazuha couple, but not so much the other ones. I imagine someone else may help us to find the other romance episodes (for the other characters).

That's all for today. I caught a bad cold so I need to rest... T__T

There is a heart mark for the episode 479 which is mainly based on the detective Koshien story and there is really few things between girls and guys. But not heart mark for the episode 490 where you have a little romance between the teenagers childhood friends. I was surprised.

I will look at them...

Kazu: Good suggestions. To be honest the icons for each episode haven't been added, as there are others as well as the ones you suggested that need heart icons. Anyone else who finds more episodes that need any of the icons, let us know in here.

Kazu: Good suggestions. To be honest the icons for each episode haven't been added, as there are others as well as the ones you suggested that need heart icons. Anyone else who finds more episodes that need any of the icons, let us know in here.

Now how do we place the icons again? mellow.gif