Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Wiki Mistakes

Hey everybody!

I don't know if you'd be able to help but I have a problem with the voice casts of Episodes 536, 602 and 627-628. I added the voice casts for these episodes but when I go on these pages, it doesn't show up the voice cast. I already asked Skyechan to do something but she (or he) is not replying.

Thanks!

On 1/18/2020 at 7:48 AM, Rithic said:

In the wiki, it says that episode 8 has Detective boys in the plot section. I just watched it and they don't appear. Now I'm not sure whether to trust the plot section anymore...

https://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Anime#Season_1_-_Episodes_1-28

> At the end of the case in the manga version, Kogoro Mouri is shown reading a newspaper article about himself because he helped the police solve the murder of the museum's owner. This marks the first claim to fame of Kogoro. In the anime version, this is replaced with a scene of the Detective Boys discussing about the aftermath of the museum, and their plan of investigating a case about a "moving skeleton" at night.

Make sure to watch until the end please! ^^

• Like 1

I think there is a mistake in the manga to anime changes of episode 77-78. It say that in the manga Conan does no reference the case of Moonlight Sonata Murder Case although it may refer to it, but in the Ch 153 page 16 it does appear that the manga reference that case. 

Hello,
I don't know if this thread is still in use, but there is a part in the "manga to anime changes" section for Episodes 77-78  that I think is wrong, unless I'm misunderstanding it, so I wanted to check with you all. This is what it says:

In the anime, Conan makes a reference to his past failure to stop a suicide in Moonlight Sonata Murder Case when telling Heiji that letting a person commit suicide when it can be stopped is the same as killing the person oneself while that doesn't take place in the manga even though this may be what he meant when Conan asked Heiji if he had ever killed anyone before.

That scene is pretty much the same in the manga, Conan also references his failure to prevent Seiji's suicide. Here is the page from the manga for reference:

https://imgur.com/xBM8eeH

• Like 1

I have found a mistake in the Anime seasons guide

"The Blue Spark of Hate" Parts 1 & 2, "A Present from the Culprit" and "The Malice Hidden Behind the Masque" are listed as part of Season 17 but are the start of season 18.