Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Wiki Mistakes

I believe that a false game has been added to the game section it is: Detective Conan: Trick Trick vol. 0 (名探偵コナン トリックトリック vol.0 Meitantei KONAN: TORIKKU TORIKKU vol.0 (I can't find out a thing about it online)

Note: There is a game called Detective Conan: Trick Trick vol. 1 (名探偵コナン トリックトリック vol.1 Meitantei KONAN: TORIKKU TORIKKU vol.1 (so maybe someone made a mistake by thinking there was a prequel to this game.

Anyway let me know if Detective Conan: Trick Trick vol. 0 (名探偵コナン トリックトリック vol.0 Meitantei KONAN: TORIKKU TORIKKU vol.0 is real, if not I am going to delete it.

Hold up, there! It does exist, but was never sold on its own. This was given to certain people who bought tickets to see "Crossroad in the Ancient Capital", and it's a trial version of the Volume 1.

http://jironosuke.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2010/10/post-6e9f.html

That's a blog post about it. The picture is of horrible quality, though.

It's a really rare game, but it does exist.

That's because no one has filled out the list of all the episodes he has appeared in yet.

Yeah, not everyone has their appearances finished yet. It's a HUGE project. It took me a few hours to do Ran's, so I imagine Megure's would be just as bad.

Yeah, not everyone has their appearances finished yet. It's a HUGE project. It took me a few hours to do Ran's, so I imagine Megure's would be just as bad.

so how do u do it just go through every episode 2 c if he is in the character box?

so how do u do it just go through every episode 2 c if he is in the character box?

That's probably a good way to do it, keeping in mind that it's possible he may have been added where he shouldn't be or accidentally skipped in some episodes. As for wiki syntax, go to another character's page where it has been filled out and copy it. It would be nice if listings in the cast appearances automatically updated the anime appearances pages.

That's probably a good way to do it, keeping in mind that it's possible he may have been added where he shouldn't be or accidentally skipped in some episodes. As for wiki syntax, go to another character's page where it has been filled out and copy it. It would be nice if listings in the cast appearances automatically updated the anime appearances pages.

'what is a wiki syntax

'what is a wiki syntax

It's the way to make stuff display properly. Most of it is extremely simple, but some is more difficult.

For instance, to properly display the first three entries of Heiji's anime appearences.

<onlyinclude>{{Appearances|episodes|Heiji Hattori|

[[Diplomat Murder Case|'''Episode 48''': Diplomat Murder Case (Part 1)]]

[[Diplomat Murder Case|'''Episode 49''': Diplomat Murder Case (Part 2)]]

[[Holmes Freak Murder Case|'''Episode 57''': Holmes Freak Murder Case (Part 1)]]

}}</onlyinclude>

It's the way to make stuff display properly. Most of it is extremely simple, but some is more difficult.

For instance, to properly display the first three entries of Heiji's anime appearences.

<onlyinclude>{{Appearances|episodes|Heiji Hattori|

[[Diplomat Murder Case|'''Episode 48''': Diplomat Murder Case (Part 1)]]

[[Diplomat Murder Case|'''Episode 49''': Diplomat Murder Case (Part 2)]]

[[Holmes Freak Murder Case|'''Episode 57''': Holmes Freak Murder Case (Part 1)]]

}}</onlyinclude>

oh thx can i do Wataru Takagi list because it only says the number of episode he is in

an if yes there no link 2 it

oh thx can i do Wataru Takagi list because it only says the number of episode he is in

an if yes there no link 2 it

I was planning on doing his next, and then Megure's, but you're more than welcome to do it if you'd like.

I was planning on doing his next, and then Megure's, but you're more than welcome to do it if you'd like.

okay so to start off it like

== Anime ==

<onlyinclude>{{Appearances|episodes|Wataru Takagi|

[[On Location, TV Drama Murder Case|'''Episode 21''': On Location, TV Drama Murder Case]]

}}</onlyinclude>

do we have 2 type it like that everytime

I don't know if this is a mistake or not, but is Vodka considered a high-ranking BO member ?

He's even in the same section with Anokata in the "Black Organization bar" at the bottom of the page when you're reading an article related to BO (see picture below); while in everywhere else of the Wiki, Vodka is not considered as high-ranking at all, at least not as high as Gin & Vermouth (the "BO" article for example).

Untitled-1.png

just registered and don’t know if I should be posting here but… I noticed in 2 places the word “taughts” which I believed to be a misspell of “thoughts”, so I changed it to that

the places are here http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Shinichi_Kudo#Appellations “Ayumi (as seen in Conan's thoughts where he acts more like his usual self)” and “Kazuha (also seen in Conan's thoughts)”

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Ran_Mouri#Background

I just changed “Her parents separated when she was seven,” before it was written she was six (I’m currently watching the 2nd movie youtube.com/watch?v=NAjYi9mze8 and she says she’s seven at the time, not only the subs say it but I can also understand it from her phrase in Japanese)

am I supposed to write these changes I make in this topic though?

edit: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Shinichi_Kudo#Appellations “what Shinichi calls them” for Kogoro, shouldn’t there be “Kogoro-san”? at 0:50 here (movie 2) youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=OWSBDrj2Iss actually, isn’t Occhan incredibly wrong? I’m gonna replace it

@Alaktorn: You don't have to record all changes you've made to the Wiki unless you have questions about whether they're correct or not or if they are major mistakes that you don't have time to write up.

Also @Alaktorn: double posting is bad

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Juzo_Megure

“also known as Joseph Meguire in the Funimation, but commonly referred to as Inspector Megure”

it’s missing “dub” after Funimation I think, also shouldn’t “Inspector Megure” be “Inspector Meguire”?

I can’t see the edit button for that part so I don’t know how to edit it…

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Juzo_Megure

“also known as Joseph Meguire in the Funimation, but commonly referred to as Inspector Megure”

it’s missing “dub” after Funimation I think, also shouldn’t “Inspector Megure” be “Inspector Meguire”?

I can’t see the edit button for that part so I don’t know how to edit it…

There doesn't need to be "dub" after Funimation since it's already inferred that "Joseph Meguire" is the English version of the name.

And "Inspector Megure" is correct since it IS what he is commonly referred to as and Megure IS his Japanese last name.

And if you were to edit it (though not necessary in this case), there should be an "Edit" tab just right above the wiki page.