Detective Conan World
FenLloyd

How Can I Create a New Wiki Page?

I want to create a new Detective Conan Wiki page containing lists of episodes/manga chapters categorised by their crimes e.g. list of murders, list of kidnappings, list of robberies, etc.

I usually prefer kidnappings to crimes because they usually give off good atmospheric tension, where a person's life is at stake and the detectives have to work against the clock. I thought that if others felt the same way, then this page would be good to create to help people find the episode they want.

Unfortunately, as a new member, I have absolutely no idea how to create new pages or edit them.

Please help!

To create a new Wiki page, you need to search if there is any pre-existed article of the same subject. If there isn't any, it will prompt you to create a new article with the message  Create the page "......." on this wiki!

Click the red link shown to enter the edit screen where you can write your new article. Remember to click preview to check mistakes before saving the page.

About the subject that you're talking about, if you want my personal opinion, I think it's easier to just create some categories like "Episodes with murder", "Episode with kidnapping" etc. then add each episode to said categories, if your only intention is to re-organize them by crime types. I don't object to making full lists, of course. Another thing to note is that some cases can have more than one crime type (e.g both murder and kidnapping etc.). 

3 hours ago, The Black Demon said:

To create a new Wiki page, you need to search if there is any pre-existed article of the same subject. If there isn't any, it will prompt you to create a new article with the message  Create the page "......." on this wiki!

Click the red link shown to enter the edit screen where you can write your new article. Remember to click preview to check mistakes before saving the page.

About the subject that you're talking about, if you want my personal opinion, I think it's easier to just create some categories like "Episodes with murder", "Episode with kidnapping" etc. then add each episode to said categories, if your only intention is to re-organize them by crime types. I don't object to making full lists, of course. Another thing to note is that some cases can have more than one crime type (e.g both murder and kidnapping etc.). 

Where are discussion, edit with a plus, watch, move and history tabs for Detective Conan Wiki?

3 hours ago, arrimasarrington1992 said:

Where are discussion, edit with a plus, watch, move and history tabs for Detective Conan Wiki?

I'm not sure what you're talking about, they're all there where they should be.

8 hours ago, arrimasarrington1992 said:

Where? Show me.

I won't. I know you can see them because nothing has changed in the layout of the Wiki before and after the maintenance, and you just made some edits a few days ago.

Stop this kind of behavior, this is your final warning. You've been harassing me and Maurice with your pointless questionings multiple times even though I had already answered your questions (hell, I'm the only one here who did that). It's okay to ask for assistance if you genuinely need help, but it's NOT okay to troll or to harass other members. If you continue, I will have to suspend you.

Now please get back to topic. From now on, every irrelevant comment will be deleted.

• Upvote 2