Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
period23453232

Question about Anime Season

To my understanding, Detective Conan does not really have "seasons" and I think the wiki is marked according to DVD releases or something of that nature...

The wiki was also edited awhile back (not sure why) where season 24 started on Episode 763 not on 740. "Season 25" also probably hasn't been edited yet, nor do I have a clue where this would begin due to what I said earlier... (but no, the current "season" should be 25)

On June 13, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Heliotropic said:

To my understanding, Detective Conan does not really have "seasons" and I think the wiki is marked according to DVD releases or something of that nature...

The wiki was also edited awhile back (not sure why) where season 24 started on Episode 763 not on 740. "Season 25" also probably hasn't been edited yet, nor do I have a clue where this would begin due to what I said earlier... (but no, the current "season" should be 25)

There have been no "Part 25" (they refer to the seasons as parts) DVDs as of yet. As of right now, Season 24 lasts from Episode 740 to Episode 768. We will have to wait to see is there is an 8th and maybe even a 9th DVD (there are currently 7 DVDs that comprise the Season/Part 24 Episodes) until we can draw the line between Season 24 and Season 25.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Japanese_DVDs

• Upvote 2