Detective Conan World
DetectiveSherry

Your family members in DC

My Mother- Yukiko. Reasons? HER DRIVING. My... god... how many times I have been in the car with her and my friend and she's pulled something I wouldn't have dared to do myself. And she's also an expert at teasing me about boys and my boyfriend. She gives me advice all of the time. She's my best friend. :)

My Father- Shinichi. And i know it sounds weird because Shinichi is Yukiko's son, but my father is very sarcastic and just loves to tease my mother and is a full out geek NOT for Sherlock Holmes but for things like Star Wars and Bioware games and all of that. His personality resembles Shinichi's very closely.

My Brother- Heiji. He's a know-it-all with some very endearing traits. He and my father are practically best friends and have the same interests. The main difference is that my brother knows what he feels and DOES choose to acknowledge when he cares about somebody a lot. You don't often run into a boy that will sit down and coo a cat or use baby-talk to a baby.

My cousin #1- I guess she'd be Yukiko, too. She... is a prankster who loves loves LOVES telling jokes.

My cousin #2- Sonoko. She LIVES for the spotlight and is a tad bit dramatic. She's grown out of it a bit but she's very feminine. :)

My cousin #3- Ran. She's very very VERY violent and she is kind of the one that takes care of the house and baby-sits her brothers and she's very head-strong.

Hikari-Ai-Chi (she's dating my bro, and is my second best friend- my mom, remember?- I consider her part of the family. :P)- Kazuha of course. She loves to punch and kick things, and she, of course, is romantically interested in my brother that I already stated to be most like Heiji. XD She's always pushing me on in my relationship with my boyfriend and when I turn the tables she stutters. xD

My boyfriend-... IDK. I guess he'd be Shinichi. He's always talking about trains and planes and all of that. Basically, Shinichi:Holmes :: My Boyfriend: Planes & Trains. xD But he stays by my side and never runs off, even though it's kind of hard to communicate sometimes. That and he always leaves when he's on vacation and I don't get to see him.

Me-.... I umm.... don't... really... know... *Shrugs* I guess I'm... heh... idk.

Kogoro is like my dad, cept my dad is less stupid xD. My mom might be like Eri Kisaki. My brother would be Kaitou Kid. My sister would be Sumiko Kobayashi. My personality is a lot like Ai, but I look most similar to Shinichi lol. Don't know if you mean to plug in your family to the world, or pick a family your family is most like and plug. There is no family in that show even close to mine, so I just made a family up xD.