Detective Conan World
DetectiveSherry

Your family members in DC

Just be a little bit creative and try to imagin your family members in the DC world.

Mine are...

my father Akai

my mother Kir[Rena Mizunasi]

my older sister Shiho Miyano[Ai Haibara]

my older brother Shinichi

my twin Jodie

my little sister Ayumi chan

my first little brother Conan

my second little brother Eisuke Hondou

Their age isn't ordered. I am trying to think of not the relationship between the DC characters in each position but that between me and the DC characters in each position.

I hope you guys would tell me your imaginary family members.

You have a rather big family! And a twin sister too? :o

That's pretty cool!

As for my family, let's see:

- My dad: Yusaku

- My mother: Eri

- My two little brothers: Conan and Mitsuhiko

That's pretty much it. Maybe I'll extend it to my cousins later lol.

my dad is a lot like Yuusaku, by way of his relationship with his kid(s) (I'm the oldest of three...)

my mom is like....not really any of them, but I guess closest to Eri

my mom's dad is like Dr Agasa :P

my dad is a lot like his dad, so I guess my dad's dad is also a lot like Yuusaku :P

I see a lot of Ran in myself, although I hope I'd cling to my suspicions a little stronger than she does

I guess my brother and his girlfriend are kinda like Takagi and Sato... except they're actually together (although it did take a few years :P)

I have no idea who my sister is like

Dad:Heizo Hattori "Hattori's father" Maybe???I don't know! :?

Mom:Eri Kisaki "Ran's mother" is the closest character to her

Big Brother:Akai Shuichi

Younger Brother:Vodka , Maybe??? :lol:

The first big sister:Miwako Sato ,I guess,,,

The seconed big sister:Akemi Miyano

Dad:Heizo Hattori "Hattori's father" Maybe???I don't know!

Mom:Eri Kisaki "Ran's mother" is the closest character to her

Big Brother:Akai Shuichi

Younger Brother:Vodka , Maybe???

The first big sister:Miwako Sato ,I guess,,,

The seconed big sister:Akemi Miyano

what about you??

My Grandpa - Agasa-hakase

My Dad - Yusaku

My Mom - Yukiko

My Older Sister - Eri

My Second Older Sister - Jodie-sensei

My Cousin - Ayumi-chan

Me - Sato-san

My little sister is Ran.My father is kogoro.My Uncle in mother side is Yusaku.Not my Father side because 9 brother and Sister.My mother is yukiko.My grandpa is Agasa.My Grandma is Vermouth.My grammy is eri

My dad- Yuusaku

My mom- Yukiko (she's a very upbeat and cheerful person)

Me- Ran and Shiho mixed (physically like Ran, mentally like Shiho, although my brother always says I'm twins with Shinichi)

My Brother- Kaito (he's just that type of silly, laid back, yet really smart person everybody loves)

My Sister- Ayumi

my dad- Gin(can't find any other strict people)

my mom- Eri

me- conan+heiji+kid(without stealing characteristic)

my bro- Yusaku/shinichi

Father (Age 45): I'd have to say my father is most like the character Ooba Satoru, the culprit from episodes 192-193 (the Desperate Revival arc), mostly because he thinks he's above the law, he thinks destroying people in revenge is justified, and he's really pompous and denies his crime to the very end, even in the face of overwhelming evidence. That part where he says to Shinichi that he has 100 answers prepared for his 100 questions really made me mad. Anyway. He wasn't even bothered in the least about killing someone, going so far as to commit the murder while kissing his girlfriend, and shamelessly exploited his girlfriend's feelings for him to use her as a witness. This is pretty much exactly how my dad is in all aspects of life, but especially regarding the crimes he has recently committed.

Mother (Age 50): The lady who appears in the beginning of Magic File 4, who talks so much that she ends up holding Conan and Heiji up for 10 minutes. My mom is always talking about absolutely nothing, but ends up keeping you there for hours. And of course, she also loves telling complete strangers all about her family, like the lady in Magic File 4, even talking for hours about the most unimportant details, like what I decided to eat for breakfast the previous day.

Oldest sister (Age 24): Sonoko. She is super stuck up and full of herself, and always talking endlessly about how intelligent she is, but she's a good sister when she needs to be (just like Sonoko is a good friend to Ran when she needs to be), and you can't help but love her despite how arrogant she is.

Older sister (Age 21): The culprit from the case where the bandaged man attacked Ran at Sonoko's villa, Takahashi Ryouichi. This character struck me as being like my older sister because he acted completely nice to everyone while secretly plotting to kill Chikako-san, and later Ran, whose life was targeted only because he didn't care about her life as long as he could protect himself. I don't think my older sister is plotting to kill anyone (fingers crossed), but she is very two-faced, pretending to be very sweet and buddy buddy with me while secretly digging up any and all dirt on me and sending it in report form to my father so he can try to discredit my witness testimony against him in court. She will also sabotage anyone and everyone to further herself or protect herself from blame or harm.

Younger sister (Age 18): Ayumi. Her most prized feature is her cuteness. She has boys with crushes on her that will do anything for her and follow her around everywhere. Their feelings are painfully obvious, but she chooses not to address them so that she can keep them chasing her and milk them for all they're worth. True story: one of the 10 million boys chasing my little sister asked if he could take her on an all-expenses-paid 2-week vacation to Hawaii, and she replied she would only go if he did something for her. Yeah, apparently paying for her vacation in Hawaii isn't enough. So anyway, he proceeded to buy her a laptop as a present, and then she agreed to go, albeit begrudgingly. But then she complained to me every day she was there that she had to spend all her time with only one boy, and that it was boring her. While she was in Hawaii, no less. Haha I'll never understand her.

Younger brother (Age 16): Eisuke. He is completely clumsy, genki, hyper, and cutesy, but he is pretty normal and very observant underneath it all, and he will surprise you with how knowledgeable he is. Seriously, my little brother will spend hours gushing about cute little kitties and the like, but when he is serious, he is super serious. Also like Eisuke, my little brother underwent a huge surgery at a young age. He was born with a congenital heart defect, so he had to undergo open heart surgery. Then his sister gave a whole bunch of blood for him, only to realize after the fact that her blood was a different type than his!!! So kind of similar, in that Hidemi was a different blood type from Eisuke, but different in that my brother just got blood from another donor and didn't get his blood type completely changed. But he also has a scar down the middle of his chest just like Eisuke.

As for myself (Age 19), it's kind of tough to come up with the right person, especially after coming up with negative characters for two of my family members. Now, if I were to assign myself a "good guy" character, it would look as if I think I'm better than them, or think too highly of myself, or that I sit and insult others from my castle on high. I don't think very highly of myself at all, and I was actually looking for a character for myself among the serial killers. But then that didn't really work, because no matter how worthless of a person I am, it's impossible to see myself killing anyone. My little brother suggested that I'm a lot like Shiho. It makes sense to me, because although I'm a good person, I'm always so pessimistic that I get everyone down, and I'm overly critical of everything to the point where I make everyone else too intimidated to say anything. We also both held esteemed research positions until insane family problems and every possible problem in the world decided to happen to us and caused us to give up on life. But no - sorry. After thinking about how we are both similar, I realized that it is very bad for me to compare myself to Shiho. I mean, she seems to be very popular among fans, and I don't want anyone to get the idea that I think I'm cool enough to be like their beloved character. So, I don't know. While I can find similarities to some characters, I'll just say for now that I'm not like any of them.

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry I did a mistake... I thought that I have to imagine which characters that I would like them to be my family, here I edited it:

Mother- Close to Eri.

Father- I don't remember any characters that seems to be like him.

Grandpa- Hiroshi Agasa.

Auntie- Yui Uehara

Second elder brother- Yusaku Kudo...

Third elder brother- Dr. Araide physically... he wears glasses... and has the same hair color and kind of messy.

Eldest sister- Akako Koizumi, she seems to be something like her. She got the same hair colour... brownish red. But different hairstyle... like Jodie or Kobayashi.

Second eldest sister- Yumi Miyamoto...

Second younger brother- Eisuke Hondou

Me… ummm… as I said, Chianti! sillyp1.gif

Just kidding, hehehe... I can't see my self in any characters. yociexp42.gif

Edited by Rom Yui

oh god... this is very tough....

Father: He's like a mix between Agasa and Yusaku... he's def smart, but he likes to crack jokes, his jokes are better than Agasa's... um and he's also a very handy person when it comes to fixing things...

Mother: Eri, she can be really nice, but is extremely strict sometimes... but her cooking is good... most of the time...

Older Brother: Shinichi.... well he's definitely 'athletic' he is somewhat smart, but i can't call him a goody two shoes... i'm still not sure who would fit him perfectly

Me: yeah... i'm not any of the characters... i'm one of those ppl who can be extremely outgoing with friends, but when i'm alone... all of a sudden i don't want to talk to anyone anymore and i just wish the world would leave me alone so i can be in peace... i'm not faking at school or anything, but i think the atmosphere is different which changes my mood... so i can't really say i'm like any of th DC characters :(

kk...I'm changin' my dad to Kogoro... He is smart alright, but always jump into conclusions. I always get caughs due to my severe allergic but once I get them, he'll say that I ate some snacks and forces me to say that what he says is the truth , or else, he will confiscate all my stuffs...Happened more than 10 times... not lying

haha, then don't piss him off and you should be fine :P if anything, suck up a lil bit! lol jk, don't degrade yourself over lil things like that