What Was the Last Song You Listened To?

OH MY GOSH MARASYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

my heart nearly stopped when I heard the Detective Conan excerpt

this is the second time he incorporated DC into one of his medleys

I've been listening to this for the past few days

oh gosh...

>heart stops at DC part

>heart doesn't stop at Nichijou or FMA parts

pls Kenzi, are you sure you're not actually a closet DC fangirl??

Fox Stevenson - Another Way Down

Ahh, almost didn't realize that little box was a link.

---

"Yuki no Hana" -- Mika Nakashima

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRQxLcPrLes

(the torrented full version of course, not this short one)

>heart stops at DC part

>heart doesn't stop at Nichijou or FMA parts

pls Kenzi, are you sure you're not actually a closet DC fangirl??

haha, don't get me wrong, I loved the Nichijou and FMA excerpts (Melissa is probably my favorite OP out of the entire FMA/B series for pretty subjective reasons as well) ...and while DC isn't a great anime objectively (it's not even close to being my favorite, contrary to what I may have posted a while ago), it still has a special place in my heart. I've also listened to his Nichijou covers loads of times, so it didn't catch me too off guard. But the FMA excerpt did (I was also overcome with a fair amount of nostalgia since I haven't listened to Melissa in years). Still waiting on Steins;Gate tho...

gosh, you should've seen me when I heard marasy play the DC theme for the first time ever in one of his previous medleys

I was giddily hammering away at an essay past 3am without a care in the world that night while playing the entire medley on repeat even though the DC excerpt was only 17 seconds long, lol

oh, I also had an essay due last night, and guess what I did for old times' sake

ahh, memories...

haha, don't get me wrong, I loved the Nichijou and FMA excerpts (Melissa is probably my favorite OP out of the entire FMA/B series for pretty subjective reasons as well) ...and while DC isn't a great anime objectively (it's not even close to being my favorite, contrary to what I may have posted a while ago), it still has a special place in my heart. I've also listened to his Nichijou covers loads of times, so it didn't catch me too off guard. But the FMA excerpt did (I was also overcome with a fair amount of nostalgia since I haven't listened to Melissa in years). Still waiting on Steins;Gate tho...

Melissa's pretty good, but damn SID's Rain is awesome as well.

(I know I haven't watch FMA/B; I don't know or remember why I'm familiar with the openings either.)

gosh, you should've seen me when I heard marasy play the DC theme for the first time ever in one of his previous medleys

I was giddily hammering away at an essay past 3am without a care in the world that night while playing the entire medley on repeat even though the DC excerpt was only 17 seconds long, lol

oh, I also had an essay due last night, and guess what I did for old times' sake

ahh, memories...

Uhhhhhhh, speaking of staying up late writing essays.....................

Caravan Palace - Lone Digger

More links hidden in barely-there boxes.  A-Are you doing this consciously??

--

"HERO" -- Sonar Pocket (Ushio to Tora ED)

Melissa's pretty good, but damn SID's Rain is awesome as well.

(I know I haven't watch FMA/B; I don't know or remember why I'm familiar with the openings either.)

who am I kidding, all of the OPs in FMA/B are fabulous

the EDs also deserve recognition

freaking loved all of them

Uhhhhhhh, speaking of staying up late writing essays.....................

I finished at 4:30am but I was too embarrassed to hand it in that late at night, so I submitted it at 7am while I was at school, lol

and judging by the looks of it, you ended up pulling an all-nighter for your essay, didn't you

the college lyfe sounds fun!! but srsly, wat r u doin 2 urself :c

*facepalms*

Sam Smith - Stay With Me

*sinks down into the chair* Hehe...whoops

Halsey - Colors

"You were red and you liked me because I was blue. You touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky, but you decided purple just wasn't for you..."

<3 I became a fan of this song and her voice

amazarashi - seasons die one after another

the music video kind of sick to me, although some youtubers said that it has a deep meaning of it *shrugs*

but the lyrics.. it really is deep

on second thought, I should put the video in the spoiler..

Edited by Lupin of the Heisei Era

"far on the water" - Kalafina

(their songs are great, I just wish they weren't so uptight about copyright; makes getting the word out about their new releases so difficult)

Feint ft. Veela - Vagrant

tfw when a song sounds really damn nice but the lyrics and meaning are ehhhbbbhhllllhhheehhhh

anime.hyouka.oreki.grimace3.jpg

So many vocaloid songs fit that description. The producer Kikuo in particular comes to mind as he's specifically known for having upbeat songs with morbid lyrics. I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry is probably the worst one or is at least the worst one that I'm aware of...