Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

What Was the Last Song You Listened To?

Big Bang has some pretty good songs. I listened to quite a few before, and one of them, which I think was titled "Blue world" or something related to the world blue, had a good rhythm and a pretty cool Music Video. 

Well, as much as I would dread to say that the last song I listened to was the main theme from Peg + Cat, thanks to my baby niece. I've just put on my media player.

Feel like dance - globe

Big Bang has some pretty good songs. I listened to quite a few before, and one of them, which I think was titled "Blue world" or something related to the world blue, had a good rhythm and a pretty cool Music Video. 

Well, as much as I would dread to say that the last song I listened to was the main theme from Peg + Cat, thanks to my baby niece. I've just put on my media player.

Feel like dance - globe

Yup, I'll try when I have time :)

Live while we young - 1D

Big Bang's Blue is smooth. Can't help but feel someone goes flat in it somewhere.

Sweetie - U-KISS. These guys keep on progressing with their songs.

Loads and loads of ORAS ost. Gosh, they're fantastic.

I love how Zinnia's theme has this Touhou vibe in it.

The blend of strings and percussion in the soundtrack is absolutely brilliant. The key changes and transitions were flawless.

Masuda, you have outdone yourself once again and you still continue to amaze me.