Detective Conan World
Shinan-Kudogawa

Specific Expectations..

So, just for fun.. how would you like to imagine Anokata and Rum to look like in the end?? what are your expectations of Anokata's appearance, and Rum's.. Do you want their bond to be stronger than any characters we've seen so far..??!!

Personally for me, I'd like them to appear in something like this:-

Rum - post-28472-0-76764200-1459549271_thumb.j

And as for Anokata, something like Asou Keij with a genius intellect and a ruthless character but a sincere calm demeanor, like Vito Corleone; imagine Asou Keiji with more older appearance though.. - post-28472-0-89925800-1459549376_thumb.j..

I only hope they aren't young...At least, their youth should be fake in my opinion. I can't see bosses of such a big organization to have a lack of experience that comes only with age and a long time of withstanding dangers, such as feuds and eliminations of gangland rivals.

I only hope they aren't young...At least, their youth should be fake in my opinion. I can't see bosses of such a big organization to have a lack of experience that comes only with age and a long time of withstanding dangers, such as feuds and eliminations of gangland rivals.

But of course, I cannot imagine Conan facing an inexperienced young boss. But I also cannot imagine Conan facing a crippling old man, not unless he is or will deage.. 

• Upvote 1

I'd expect Anokata to be a very experienced middle age man, who lives very much to the traditional Japanese way of life. Something intimidating but at the same time, and I don't know if this is the correct way to put it, a force worth being respected, a force you'd never like to make enemies with, for all that is sacred. Like the Yakuza or its leaders. The only difference being that the Yakuza like to go out in public, while the Organization tends to be secretive.

As for Rum, I really have no idea. I can't picture that character.

But of course, I cannot imagine Conan facing an inexperienced young boss. But I also cannot imagine Conan facing a crippling old man, not unless he is or will deage.. 

If they do not look old, they may be the same as Vermouth. Maybe the Organization's ultimate goal is to achieve immortality by the completing the development of APTX-4869, or older experiments Haibara and her family worked on.

im also leaning towards the boss being a child

since i except a clash of some sorts between conan and him in the end and both have to be adults or children during that clash 

and i dont believe that conan will turn back to shinichi till he defeats them

unless conan walks in on the boss completing the antidote to use on himself and both turn back by some chance

this is why  believe that for some time now that maybe a few, a small number of agents, know the boss personally

and the rest simply call him that person

as for RUM...somewhat similar looking to kogoro, but with longer hair