Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
dsk123

How many episodes have ran crying?

one thing that fascinates me about ran is that she cries so much, especially during the earlier episodes. Does ran cry in most episodes she appears in?

must be buried deep 

But not too deep:

She's cried in File 1 (Case Aftermath), File 9 (Shinichi), File 16 (Case Aftermath), File 48 (Shinichi), File 71 (Shinichi), File 95 (Shinichi), File 143 (Case Aftermath), File 260 (Shinichi), File 334 (Shinichi), File 353/File 354 (Flashback – Case Aftermath), File 379/File 380 (Shinichi), File 428 (Shinichi), File 482 (Shinichi/Case Aftermath), File 650/File 651 (Shinichi), File 727 (Shinichi), File 745/File 752 (Shinichi), File 884 (Flashback – Shinichi) File 921/File 922/File 923/File 924 (Flashback – Frustration/Case Aftermath/Shinichi) and File 931/933 (Zombie Movie and Zombie encounter). Thats a total of 20 times—in a total 27 Files—12 times exclusively due to Shinichi, 4 times exclusively due to the aftermath of a case, 1 time due to Shinichi and the aftermath of a case, and 1 time when the aftermath of a case, Shinichi, and simple frustration all happened across 4 files... and then there were two instances due to zombie movie and a "zombie" encounter. I don't think I missed any, but I could be wrong about that. She cried in 6 of the 130 Files before her second suspicion arc began, cried only once during her second suspicion arc, cried 5 times between her second and third suspicion arcs, cried during her third, just one case-long, suspicion arc, and has cried 7 times since the last suspicion arc. In all, she's cried in 19 of the 273 cases, and 27 of the 945 Files.

• Upvote 3

But not too deep:

She's cried in File 1 (Case Aftermath), File 9 (Shinichi), File 16 (Case Aftermath), File 48 (Shinichi), File 71 (Shinichi), File 95 (Shinichi), File 143 (Case Aftermath), File 260 (Shinichi), File 334 (Shinichi), File 353/File 354 (Flashback – Case Aftermath), File 379/File 380 (Shinichi), File 428 (Shinichi), File 482 (Shinichi/Case Aftermath), File 650/File 651 (Shinichi), File 727 (Shinichi), File 745/File 752 (Shinichi), File 884 (Flashback – Shinichi) File 921/File 922/File 923/File 924 (Flashback – Frustration/Case Aftermath/Shinichi) and File 931/933 (Zombie Movie and Zombie encounter). Thats a total of 20 times—in a total 27 Files—12 times exclusively due to Shinichi, 4 times exclusively due to the aftermath of a case, 1 time due to Shinichi and the aftermath of a case, and 1 time when the aftermath of a case, Shinichi, and simple frustration all happened across 4 files... and then there were two instances due to  I don't think I missed any, but I could be wrong about that. She cried in 6 of the 130 Files before her second suspicion arc began, cried only once during her second suspicion arc, cried 5 times between her second and third suspicion arcs, cried during her third, just one case-long, suspicion arc, and has cried 7 times since the last suspicion arc. In all, she's cried in 19 of the 273 cases, and 27 of the 945 Files.

that like nothing

and most times it was...appropriate, to say 

nice stats