Detective Conan World
Kiel95

Short ConAi story

ok, so this is pretty short. i just all of a sudden had an idea for this so i wrote it. anyways, i can stop here, or i can make another story to go along with this. in the other story i woud have shiho and shinichi back to normal, and going to school. no more syndicate. so they are basically free. then i'm going to work on the romance aspect of shinichi's life, filled with Ran and Shiho and the ever pestereing Sonoko who keeps trying to get Ran and Shinichi together and would constantly be sending death glares at Shiho. Well, just tell me if you would like me to make the other fanfic as well... (that will have to come after i finish the downfall of the syndicat fan fic i'm doin right now...

A month after the organization had been destroyed, Ai was still searching for the cure, and since she had the original formula, it wouldn’t be much longer. Now, as the last few days as kids come to an end, a new romance begins, and a rival for Ran appears.

The detective boys, Conan and Ai were all lying down in the living room of the detective agency, having a sleepover for the first time at Conan’s house.

The three detective boys were all giddy, unable to stop talking. Then, when it suddenly went quite, the children had fallen asleep.

From left to right was Ai, Conan, Ayumi, Mitsuhiko, then Genta.

They were so squished together that their shoulders were pressing against each other, but there was only one blanket for them to use.

Ran was peeking in on them to see how they were doing, unnoticed by Conan and Ai.

“So annoying,” mumbled Conan.~Tacticalwolf~

“It can’t be helped, they’re only children,” said Ai with a deep sigh.

“Oh, you’re awake Haibara?”

“I’m a night person, it’s hard for me to fall asleep so easily and so early.”

“I know what you mean. Ran forces me to go to bed early but I can’t fall asleep until late.”

“That’s what happens when a 17 year old is stuck in a child’s body. Ne, Kudo-kun?”

“And whose fault is it that I’m like this?” he growled.

“I know, I know, and I’m sorry. I really didn’t intend to make a poison, much less with a side effect like this. A drug meant to kill that shrinks. Now isn’t that just peachy?” she asked sarcastically.

“Heh, the inventor of the poison didn’t even think it would happen. Considering the fact that you thought that one mouse was a fluke, when you tried to suicide before you shrunk as well. That means that you really didn’t intend to make the poison. Anyways, I can’t really blame you,” he sighed.

“I wasn’t expecting that. You were the one who shouted at me the first time we met. You were yelling that you hated me and I was the worst criminal alive. But see, I’m not a direct murderer, nor the person who wanted the damn poison made. I’m only the scientist forced into it for the sake of my sister. Yet even that couldn’t save her,” she mumbled.

“That’s why I no longer blame you.”

“I’m glad.”

There was silence for a bit, and Ran was just staring at them in shock.

In her brain she was finally processing who Conan really was. It was basically causing a malfunction in her thought process and all she could do was watch.

“Hey, it’s too squished. I’m going to get some winter clothes on so that I’m not as squished in here. Do you want some too? Then the kids can keep the blanket,” suggested Conan.~Tacticalwolf~

“Yeah, that’ll be fine.”

Conan and Ai removed the blanket from on top of them, and tossed it completely over the kids. Conan went to his room and grabbed some clothes.

After the two bundled up, they sat down on the couch in front of the TV. Flipping it on and muting it, they put on subtitles.

A few minutes later Ai fell asleep and leaned her head on Conan.

A bit surprised, he looked at her.

He flipped off the TV when he heard her mumble, “G’night Kudo-kun.”

He smiled.

Then, to Ran’s horror, now knowing he was Shinichi, Conan brushed his lips against her forehead and whispered, “G’night Miyano.”

Then he fell asleep his head gently leaning on hers.

~Tacticalwolf~

• Upvote 1

its so hard to choose her emotions sometimes... she could get angry, she could get depressed, she could get jealous... it's too hard to say...

ok... i should say that's fair enough, no details about poor lovely Ran's broken heart when she realizes shinichi's love to shiho and most importantly when she discovers Conan's real identity.. its somehow CUTE if u imagine Conan and Ai leaning on each other's shoulders.

good one ^,^ i love it though i still go for sinRan

ok... i should say that's fair enough, no details about poor lovely Ran's broken heart when she realizes shinichi's love to shiho and most importantly when she discovers Conan's real identity.. its somehow CUTE if u imagine Conan and Ai leaning on each other's shoulders.

good one ^,^ i love it though i still go for sinRan

i don't mind sinRan either... cuz i dunno who sinRan is 10.gif

if you think i should go ino detai on anything i can edit it... ut that's only if you want me to add more in

i don't mind sinRan either... cuz i dunno who sinRan is 10.gif

if you think i should go ino detai on anything i can edit it... ut that's only if you want me to add more in

my god! typing mistake SHINRAN and not SIN :( sorry for that..

regarding the details issue .. if u are going to add some u will have to actually add alottt like for example if we wanted it a conai story with a happy ending (no tears , no death and such ideas) lets say conan and Ai start getting really close and conan decides to stay a kid and start a new life with Haibara. u have to write alooot abt that.. and Ran's reaction after she knew who conan is .. seeing him with haibara will actually kill her (poor Ran) u see there is alot u cant just add a little and end it .. so after all that i think its perfectly fine the way it is just leave it alone :D...besides im waiting for chapter 15 of your pervious fanfic!! speed up, where the heck is it :D

Edited by shinchi kodou

my god! typing mistake SHINRAN and not SIN :( sorry for that..

regarding the details issue .. if u are going to add some u will have to actually add alottt like for example if we wanted it a conai story with a happy ending (no tears , no death and such ideas) lets say conan and Ai start getting really close and conan decides to stay a kid and start a new life with Haibara. u have to write alooot abt that.. and Ran's reaction after she knew who conan is .. seeing him with haibara will actually kill her (poor Ran) u see there is alot u cant just add a little and end it .. so after all that i think its perfectly fine the way it is just leave it alone :D...besides im waiting for chapter 15 of your pervious fanfic!! speed up, where the heck is it :D

haha, i was just about to start typing it!105.gif

does this have a sequel??? just asking lol :D

hahaha, nah, i haven't really written one :P i mean, i could if i had the time, but recently (as i've stated in some other place that i can't remember) i'm currently working on non fanfics which are romances... but if i have time and you'd really like, i can do a sequel, just lemme know

hahaha, nah, i haven't really written one :P i mean, i could if i had the time, but recently (as i've stated in some other place that i can't remember) i'm currently working on non fanfics which are romances... but if i have time and you'd really like, i can do a sequel, just lemme know

it can turn out to become a long story where ran becomes really suspicious and tries to find out more about aicon/shinshi's relationship... they may even take a temporary drug so that shin can tell ran not to wait for him any longer... maybe somwhere around that point :P

it can turn out to become a long story where ran becomes really suspicious and tries to find out more about aicon/shinshi's relationship... they may even take a temporary drug so that shin can tell ran not to wait for him any longer... maybe somwhere around that point :P

maybe i'll do that... but i'll have to see if i have time!

I'm waiting for the sequel, Kiel baa60776.gif. Make more romance between them! tongue.gif

hahaha, i'll try, but uh.. right now i'm only typing with one hand, and i don't have time to work on the story....

i accidentally slammed a door on two of my fingers on my left hand... so typing won't be going too fast for a while...

the same with me too kiel-chan :rolleyes:

well... actually umm... i sort of have the next part to this... but i don't know how i got to this strange happening... but i mean... i was bored and it somehow turned into this impossible sort of thing, so don't blame me if it turns weird... if you don't like it don't read it >w< i haven't really thought much on this story for a long while, but i guess i can add in some stuff now... i've gotten slightly better at writing, but the writing i'm going to post is older and i don't feel like editing as it takes too long with only one hand... so i'll post what i've already got soon...

If there is a sequel, it ends SHINRAN. Somehow, even though I read it with the least bias I could, it has quite a bit of gaping holes. Your tenses shift, it could be more detailed, and even if he's 17, he has the body of a seven-year old. Weaker, gets tired easily and more. *sigh* I'm currently trying to write parts of a HeiShin fic that are leaning on ShinAi.... And then I'll have to write ShinShi... TT-TT Self-induced torture... JK, I don't mind writing it if it ends up not ConAi/ShinShi. Hope this helps... Good luck in your writing.

If there is a sequel, it ends SHINRAN. Somehow, even though I read it with the least bias I could, it has quite a bit of gaping holes. Your tenses shift, it could be more detailed, and even if he's 17, he has the body of a seven-year old. Weaker, gets tired easily and more. *sigh* I'm currently trying to write parts of a HeiShin fic that are leaning on ShinAi.... And then I'll have to write ShinShi... TT-TT Self-induced torture... JK, I don't mind writing it if it ends up not ConAi/ShinShi. Hope this helps... Good luck in your writing.

hahaha thnx, thats just something i threw together on the fly, usually my tenses are off since i get tired of correcting again and again so i just make sure there aren't too many spelling errors and slap it up :D (ah but uh... it's not gonna end shinran, thatd be torture for me :P)

Very good! Interesting way for Ran to find out, and such a climax-like ending that I'd really urge you to continue. Considering the times she's confronted Conan before, I'd say she'd be angry, but I don't think she'd mention too much about Haibara until she got him to admit that he's Shinichi from his own lips. I could just see her spitting out "And what do you think you're doing with-" And then stopping all silent and upset. After that I could just see the Gosho moment with the super detailed eyes and the tears coming and her talking about how she waited and yet he betrayed her. Of course there'd be something to interrupt it, following the Gosho fashion that is. (Don't worry, I'm not telling you how to write more of it, this is simply my imagination of her reaction like it would be in the anime)