Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Spoken Languages

haha, immature little kiddies... lol jk ^-^ i'm in 10th grade... oh god... i now feel so old! and not only that... my bro is in 12th and he will be going to college next year ... its going to be so awkward and strange around here soon... >w< urgh... i used to wish i wuld group up faster... now i wish i was like shinichi and could grow younger rgh....

well anyways, tonight i thinikk i'm going to learn some katakana since i now know all hiragana! ^-^

(I'll study vocab once i get all the characters down)

wow, large age difference there... :P well it'll b awkward since it won't be the four of us anymore... it'll only be 3... then my parents will be bothering me more, i'm going to be angry more often when annoyed, and it just wont be good... now whenever my mom is unhappy she will only have me to take it out on -.-

I can speak in

*Filipino- since I live in the Philippines

*English- it is taught in our school

*Chinese- but only a little, since my father is a Chinese, and I used to study in a Chinese school.

*Japanese- still learning since my mother is a descendant,

I also have Japanese friends in School, and also because of anime.

*Spanish- only a little

I can speak in

*Filipino- since I live in the Philippines

*English- it is taught in our school

*Chinese- but only a little, since my father is a Chinese, and I used to study in a Chinese school.

*Japanese- still learning since my mother is a descendant,

I also have Japanese friends in School, and also because of anime.

*Spanish- only a little

Filipino? Do you know Monsi? Lol

Wow I'm amazed over all the different languages we have here.

I can speak Swedish because I'm Swedish and live in Sweden(what other reason is there^^)

English because we learn it in school from young age, sometimes I even start to think in English.

I understand some Danish and Norwegian since they are so close to Swedish.

I learned Spanish for four years but I can't really say that I'm fluent or anything.

And I can understand some Japanese because of all the anime I've been watching.

I can speak Swedish because I'm Swedish and live in Sweden(what other reason is there^^)

English because we learn it in school from young age, sometimes I even start to think in English.

I learned Spanish for four years but I can't really say that I'm fluent or anything.

lol

People usually says that when you keep watching TV, you are just wasting your time... but not in this case...

I've never believed in those people, I learn a lot from watching Tv, maybe because it's so easy to focus when you're doing something fun^^

OMFG WHERE IN SWEDEN DO YOU LIVE

I speak:

1) English (duh)

2) Korean

3) Swedish

4) Japanese

5) French (LEARNING)

6) Chinese (BEGINNER)

x) Sign Language (The alphabets...)

I also really want to learn Thai and Braille (if that counts as a language x'D)!

Seriously! I love Hitler....(As he has a toothbrush mustache, like Kogoro )

Why do you 'love' Hitler ? xD

Well, I'm from Belgium so these are the languages I know;

- Dutch!

(I guess I'm the only one, lol.) I live in the Dutch part of Belgium.

- German!

None of my parents are from Germany but I kinda grew up with it (tv nd stuff, y'know.) I kinda taught it myself. I simply love this language. ^^ That's the reason why I saw Detective Conan in German.

- English!

Yea, had to learn it at school but by the time we were learning it, I already controlled the language because of games, internet and television.

- French! #Fail

Well, I can understand you, but the speaking part is still killing me... I'm learning it at school.

- Japanese!

Well.. that's why we love anime! I know a few words but I'm planning to take lessons to learn it for real.

Why do you 'love' Hitler ? xD

Well, I'm from Belgium so these are the languages I know;

- Dutch!

(I guess I'm the only one, lol.) I live in the Dutch part of Belgium.

- German!

None of my parents are from Germany but I kinda grew up with it (tv nd stuff, y'know.) I kinda taught it myself. I simply love this language. ^^ That's the reason why I saw Detective Conan in German.

- English!

Yea, had to learn it at school but by the time we were learning it, I already controlled the language because of games, internet and television.

- French! #Fail

Well, I can understand you, but the speaking part is still killing me... I'm learning it at school.

- Japanese!

Well.. that's why we love anime! I know a few words but I'm planning to take lessons to learn it for real.

I mentioned my reasons in the bracket!