Spoken Languages

Firstly I'll start off with my background

chaozhou hua in Shantou

mandarin: I go to that school

tiny bit of viet(dad)

Cantonese

AND..........................

ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!

As you can see, I know English. :3 But I won't tell you if I know other languages too. x3

Why you sneaky little detective.

Well, we'll find out a lot about you soon.

Look at what happened to IdentityUnknown.

Filipino(Tagalog if you prefer):Yea, i was born in the Philippines and grew up there...

Ilocano: Another Dialect in the Philippines but I'm really not good at understanding lots of words. I only know the simple words but i still speak Ilocano.

English: Most Filipinos speak English.

Japanese:No i don't speak Japanese but I'm taking a Japanese class next year... Oh! but i know some few words and few phrases...

Spanish: Filipino is kinda based from spanish and even ilocano... so i know a some words...

I obviously dull in comparsion when compared to Shinichi and all those people (in height, too, probably).

I know chinese because... well, I lived in China for four years, and I'm 100% asian.

I know French from French class.

I know English... well... yeah.

I know a little Japanese, because my dad learned it in middle school. That's about it. Also a little spainish, but like the uno-dos-tres kinda thing. :arrow:

Well, Vietnamese is my mother language.

And of course I also know English, otherwise I wouldn't have joined this forum :P But my vocabulary and grammar are extremely bad :D

I used to learn Swedish when I was young, but I couldn't remember it.

I'm still learning Chinese.

I will learn Japanese in the future...

Chinese: Born and lived in China for 8 years.

English: Moved to US 5 years ago.

French: Required language to take for middle school.

Japanese: Read Kanji since it's similar to Chinese and can speak and understand some from watching anime.

Ehehehehe oke...me then >;3

Swedish: I am born in sweden and....I think it's natural that I should be able to speak Swedish xD

English: I can speak fluent but I'm not good at spell...-.-'( Need to practice o: )

Japanese: I can almoste speak fluent....But I'm not good with kanji...^-^' Hiragana and katakana is pretty easy :3 I love anime and manga so sometimes I can watch episodes in raw version without subb ;3 And I think I have learnt most of my Japanese from anime... And little from my friend in japan to~<3 :3

France: NOT MUCH! But a little ;3 I did have france in school but I quit and started work with my english instead c:

Finnish: Just a little.... Because I have family in Finnland... But I can only say some few words x3

Chinese: I'm practice but I can't talk in chinese so much...^_^'

That...was it! XD Ehehehe ;3

• Upvote 2

English: I live in the UK so that's obvious enough. I also know some French and German from school, but am nowhere near as good as I'd like to be at them :/. I guess I know hirigana and katakana in terms of Japanese, but other than that I only know a few kanji and stuff I've picked up from anime tbh...

First of all I speak German, because i live in Germany.

2nd i can speak and wirte in english ^-^ but it's not perfectly like you, who where raised up as first language.

3rd i have learned french 3 years at school. But it is not my favourite language.