Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Spoken Languages

Filipino - It's my mother tongue, since I come from the Philippines :D

English - To be honest, I don't really know when I first learned the language. 

Japanese - Intermediate Japanese. I only know how to converse in it, though. I'm having trouble reading/writing Japanese, but I'm trying to learn~ Plus, I'm into Japanese stuff, so it's contributed to my knowledge of the language.

French - Self-studying~ :D I only know a little bit, only basic French. Still learning!

Indonesian - I learned it from fellow players in Clash of Clans, plus my mom speaks a bit since she interacts with Indonesian people. I only know basic, though.

Korean - Only a bit. My mom's learning Korean so I'm learning from her, plus my classmate/friend speaks, reads, and writes in Korean so I'm exposed to it even at school. I'm also into Korean pop culture, so that helped me learn even a little.

I'm planning on learning Mandarin and taking serious lessons in French and Spanish. I love learning new languages!

English: Primary language - I've lived in America my whole life

Spanish: Secondary language - my family is Hispanic

Japanese: Self-teaching - I'm still new to the concept (Horrible at it T^T)

German: Also self-teaching - I'm better at this language though because my brother's good at it and helps me

Still those two languages (Fil-Eng). I have a feeling that English is my first language 0_0 (I'm way better at it, plus I have a strange American-like accent when I speak Filipino.) 

Will try to master these two first before moving on to harder languages. I don't want to be a jack of all trades.

I like how my parents mostly speak to my brothers and I in Spanish but we almost always respond in English. It's easier for us to understand it than speak it. :P

Still those two languages (Fil-Eng). I have a feeling that English is my first language 0_0 (I'm way better at it, plus I have a strange American-like accent when I speak Filipino.) 

Will try to master these two first before moving on to harder languages. I don't want to be a jack of all trades.

Do you speak English at home?

Dutch - Native language

English - Not fluent in the language but I speak it well enough.

Chinese - I'm from Chinese Ancestry. Can't write Chinese , I can speak Cantonese fluent (enough) , can speak basic mandarin.

French - Need to learn it because of school , can understand basic stuff.

German - Also obligatory

Latin - I know quite some grammar and can translate basic texts.

Greek - same as above

Korean - native language

English - learned it naturally somehow (a.k.a. avid reading and television watching haha) when I moved to America five years ago

Spanish - learning in school, only problem is with the limited number of vocabulary I know

Japanese - self-teaching, learning from anime :) pretty good at reading and writing hirakana and katakana, I guess, but always had problem with kanji -_-

Want to learn German :D

1st language - secret (I can hint that I noticed mistakes in an alphabet for a certain DC movie)

2nd language - English, learned it from the TV when I was little, later grammar in school. Now I know it better than local college English teachers, lol.

3rd language - too obscure to mention, but I see one letter often used - ღ. Language of the country I live in currently, it's easy for me to understand and write, but I speak it only a little, barely enough for a normal conversation. I guess I just don't like how it sounds. And it has ridiculously hard grammar.

4th language - Japanese. I can understand and speak fluently, but I don't know kanji yet.

Also learned German in school for 2 years, but then it got canceled and I think I forgot most of it.

English & Japanese ofcourse ^_^  I'm native English, I learned Japanese by marathoning 500 Detective Conan Anime episodes in a month, thanks to Conan-kun.

I can speak in perfect Japanese normal accent (Tokyo) only, but can understand other accents by listening to voices like Heiji's

As far as languages I'd love to learn, I'd love to learn Mandarin.  if  possible

Japanese is the best language along with Mandarin & English FTW.

On 1/30/2015 at 11:01 AM, HellAngelsDaughter said:

Hi Guys, I just need to ask those who can read Kanji Characters. Help me out pls.
Which of these Kanji pictures is the Proper Kanji Character for Princess

This one, the character 王 signifies king, royal status, meanwhile 女 is the Kanji for female, together it's 王女 (read as Oujo), btw both kanji are one of the very easy kanjis to understand & remember

post-27903-0-42132400-1422595548_thumb.p Pic 3

Ukrainian - because i`m from Ukraine. In my native language I wrote a review about TV series of Conan. ^_^^_^^_^

English - not wery good...

And last it`s... russian. -_- Because, the last two or three generations in my city spoke on it. But I try to speak in the state and native language - Ukrainian.:)

I speak Spanish, English is my second language. I study abroad right now, it's not so easy but I found expert essay writing services at EssayShark to help me with my writings and homework. Thanks to these writers I got the highest score in English. Useful tool for grammar check and proofreading too. I think such services are great option for foreign students.

By some twist of fate, I'm now able to speak a bit of French and Japanese on top of my native bilingual Filipino and English :)