Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Spoken Languages

1) Cebuano - the language that I mostly speak IRL since it's our dialect in our island.

2) Tagalog - the national language in our country, Philippines, and my most hated ever school subject because I suck at it. xD

3) English - who knew? I <333333 this. xD

Me...

I speak Filipino,,,I'm from Philippines,

Second,I speak English,Indeed,on the first place.,,

I can't carry up my english vocabulary.,,I mean i'm using a curved ENGLISH...

Third,I can speak Intermediate Japanese,In the first place,I'm interested on a japanese dictionary,then started that day,I was telling my Grandma to buy a dictionary,but it was lost.But now....

i can use the Google Translate used for it...to translate a whole japanese sentence then....Jisho.org for searching one word or the right term for it...

My best language is English, but my first one was Chinese. I spoke it a lot as a little kid, but I forgot a lot of it over the years. I'm relearning it now, and I'm getting better. I can read some and speak okay, but writing is too hard. (bleh.) If I'm looking at something while I write I can write the character. I also know some Spanish as I'm taking it in my middle school. (Como estas?) some people know a lot of languages here... Being American I don't know too many... But I'll learn more Spanish once I get into high school! Middle school Spanish doesn't teach much.

filipino- i don't know i just know how to speak it ( but sometimes i mix all the words like in filipino " barok " yes, sometimes i get "barok "in filipino ( barok - ( for short your sentence construction in wrong ) i know it hard to believe but i do get " barok " at filipino sometimes.

english- i don't know how i learned it, i just know.

and another thing my first languages are filipino and english ( it's hard to believe it to , but i speak filipino with a mix of the english language.

and i can speak english in american accent and in british accent ( when i do declamations, my accent becomes british . i dunno why :(

spanish - not really but i count in spanish and in english ( i dont count in filipino bec. i count them slowly . and the bad thing is it would take time before i translate 20 to filipino )

japanese- not really but i know the basics....

oh yeah i now the basics in spanish too like ( como te ilamas? , or cual es tu nombre ) and the soy de/ vengo de filipinas thingy and tengo dose anyos...

and i can read japanese hiraganas and i can write them also..

still learning katakana

knows some kanji

Arabic- because both my parents are Libyan and I am so suprised that there is more that one Arab meitantei Conan fan

English- Because I live in UK for like all my life and I still living in UK

French- Via l'école (only a bit

and a bit of Japanese (only can read katakana symbols characters should I say?)

Vietnamese: I was born and raised in here, my parent are Vietnamese.

English:

- A compulsory object in school

- Playing too much games and getting better thanks to it :P

Planing to learn Japanese.

Finnish: my native language

English: started in primary school when I was 9.

Swedish: started in primary school when I was 10. Another alternative back then was German but it wasn't necessary to start a new language in that age. The ones who didn't start Swedish in pri.sch. had to start it in junior high school. Muahaha! I'm better than they are. :-D

Chinese, it's my mother tongue language. I stop studying chinese and it's primary standard of year seven. I talk more chinese than writing.

English, started from primary one and it become my second native tongue.

Only two, the rest of language I learn from high school are completely forgotten, I have to relearn Japanese to recollect the memory.

Chinese, it's my mother tongue language. I stop studying chinese and it's primary standard of year seven. I talk more chinese than writing.

English, started from primary one and it become my second native tongue.

Only two, the rest of language I learn from high school are completely forgotten, I have to relearn Japanese to recollect the memory.

I speak Chinese, too!

Though I don't know much and I'm not too comfortable speaking Chinese in public, I am very capable of living in China rather comfortably without a translator at my side.

Filipino- I'm from the Philippines!

Japanese- here in japan...

English- studied it when I was still a baby up until now

Korean- influenced by K-pop and dramas because of friends (no! K-pop hater)

Italian- studying in school

Chinese- studied in school

Spanish- taught by my parents

I speak:

Korean - Fluent, I can write them no problem, but i only took up to 3rd grade Korean so i might have some trouble in combinations..

English - Fluent, of course I live in America..

Spanish - learning in school. Currently basic level...

If you have seen my post/comments, i mentioned that I'm not very good with vocabs.

I'd Love to learn:

Japanese - The language sounds like a heroic phrase...

Chinese - My friends are being annoying..

German - sounds cool

French - I like their accents

Greek - Science related

Filipino- I'm a Filipina and I learned it when i first entered nursery.

English- so far, my forte. (my classmates always ask me about the correct terms and spelling.)

Nihonggo- just a little. forgot it coz' i had classes since first grade >.<

Chinese: Parents and school.

English: I'm a writer. An English writer. A pretty successful one. What do you think?

Spanish: Gah, I was top of my class when I was younger. Now I know pretty much nada.

Japanese: Just a bit.

My language is

Filipino:My Parents,Life and Original Language(Only Tagalog)

English:Caught from school,also a main Language of all nations..

Japanese:In Moderate Level,Studied by myself..

Korean:Some of the words,that is basic and addicted by Korean Pop as in!!

::Past aichanmiranda..::

Chinese: Parents and school.

English: I'm a writer. An English writer. A pretty successful one. What do you think?

Spanish: Gah, I was top of my class when I was younger. Now I know pretty much nada.

Japanese: Just a bit.

So that makes you a Chinese girl right