Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Spoken Languages

I actually live on the other side of Scania, Österlen, the prettier part^^

That. Is so cool. I never thought I'd find a Swedish person on this site..

It would have been cool if you were around Stockholm too, though..

That. Is so cool. I never thought I'd find a Swedish person on this site..

It would have been cool if you were around Stockholm too, though..

Perhaps but i don't think I'd be able to live in a large city, even if it is pretty i prefer life a little less crowded. Finding another person from Sweden here is quite surprising, it's such a small country and the world is huge^^

Arabic: My native language

English: Second language ( I attended English schools from when I was 4 years old)

French - Spanish: Studied them extensively when I was in school along with English

German: Studied it in the German University of Cairo

Italian: In March 2004 I first watched the God Father it was a great movie and i had a passion for Italy and Sicily especially and so started to learn Italian in every break from school or college and went Italy a couple of times. Also I support the Italian National football team and adore watching the Italian Serie A

Want to learn Portugese, Dutch (Holland) and Japanese in the future

• Since I'm an Indonesian and I've been living here for most of my life, so I speak Indonesian :grin:
  • English, because all students in Indonesia have to learn and practice english in our daily life since it has been an international language :lol:
  • Japanese, besides of taking Japanese course for really short period, I'm practicing my Japanese by myself. I can understand they speaking (only in case they don't speak too rush :D). I understand hiragana and katakana, but barely easy for learning kanji as well. But I'm still trying to master it :unsure:
  • Spanish, actually I'm not really good at it and I learned by myself because I used to be fans of Real Madrid (long ago) :lol:

Besides of the national language, I also speak region language, such Javanese :P

It's my turn finally!

English: I was born in Malaysia. Yes, but it was my mother tounge. I speak English since I was born with my mom and sis, but I quitted speaking English to them when I was 7. Currently, still speaking English with my dad. Most of the time I speak broken english. :P

Chinese: My parents speak to each other with Chinese. But I learn it more when I went to nursery school.

Malay: National language. Everyone in our country must learn this language no matter what. I kinda hate it {NO OFFENCE}

Cantonese: Mother's dialect. I can listen to it but CAN'T SPEAK MUCH.

Hokkien: Father's dialect. Only know a few basic pronunciations.

Japanese: Learn it from animes and the Internet. :grin: Not yet master it fully, though. ;)

Malay: National language. Everyone in our country must learn this language no matter what. I kinda hate it {NO OFFENCE}

Why?

1.) Cebuano/Visayan: It's my native language

2.) English: It's required to learn it, since it's the chosen language in business, education, commerce, government etc. in the country.

3.) Spanish: Knows a little since almost all of the Philippine languages including Cebuano are influenced by it. And its also the former national language of the Philippines.

4.) Tagalog: The chosen official language.

Willing to learn Japanese since my knowledge comes only from familiarizing & memorizing from the animes. My plan is to learn Romaji Japanese first if possible before learning it's writing system.

chinese:my moms from china and i live there for a few years japanese:i took special class to learn it irish:i am irish as well so i have to learn irish when we move to ireland english:in ireland they speak english french:i also learn it in ireland cantonese:from china as well

Tagalog - I was born and raised in Manila, Philippines, so it is my native language.

Hiligaynon/Bisaya - Some of my relatives live in Bacolod, Philippines, so I learned their language.

English - At school, they teach English.

Japanese - I can speak some but I can't write anything in Japanese. I learned this because of anime.

Korean - My dad teaches me this, and I have a classmate that's Korean.

Chinese - Just a little, but I also can't write Chinese.

Spanish - Just a little, and I can write a little.

French - Also just a little, and I can't write it.

015.gif

Tagalog - it's my first language, but I can't speak fluently :P

English - it's obviously my second language

Chinese (Mandarin) - I can speak, listen, but can't write characters or maybe just a few

Korean - I can understand like maybe 10% ?

Chinese (Mandarin) - I can speak, listen, but can't write characters or maybe just a few

We have things in common... We are both not fluent at our first language.

• Upvote 1

I can Speak Filipino of course I'm from the Philippines... I can Speak three Philippine languges: Surigaonon, Cebuano and also Tagalog... I am can't English well ang I also practicing Spanish...

You can't speak Tagalog fluently? I can help you... but since I have to teach you I will (try to)use Formal speaking

Heeheehee...that's great! I thought I'm the only one who is not fluent with my first language.

Hahaha.... Ŧђǎт's the bad thing of being in an international school...

You can't speak Tagalog fluently? I can help you... but since I have to teach you I will (try to)use Formal speaking

Uhm, sure, but you'll laugh at my Tagalog. Honestly.

Hahaha.... Ŧђǎт's the bad thing of being in an international school...

How did you know? Or you're also enrolled in an international school...

I can speak french. this is my mother tongue.

And I can speak english and japanese.

I studied german in school (for 5 years) but I forget everything. Because I never practiced it. ^^

I can speak french. this is my mother tongue.

And I can speak english and japanese.

I studied german in school (for 5 years) but I forget everything. Because I never practiced it. ^^

Wow! French! I really want to learn French ever since I started middle school.