Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
sifadil

Ai Haibara birthdate

Hello.

I was wondering for sometime about the reason her birthdate was stated to be unknown in Conan Drill book. If I remember correctly Ran's birthday is also unknown but I read in an interview that the author has a reason that keeps him from revealing Ran's birthday for the time being. So how about Haibara? is it the same case as Ran?Was he never asked about her birthday in any of his interviews?

Hello.

I was wondering for sometime about the reason her birthdate was stated to be unknown in Conan Drill book. If I remember correctly Ran's birthday is also unknown but I read in an interview that the author has a reason that keeps him from revealing Ran's birthday for the time being. So how about Haibara? is it the same case as Ran?Was he never asked about her birthday in any of his interviews?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought most of the characters have an unknown birthdate? The only birthdate I can remember being mentioned is Shinichi's. I don't think Haibara's holds any particular significance, and in a series where time and age are already pretty weird even without ever explicitly bringing up either, I doubt Gosho would want to think of one only to never come back to it again.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought most of the characters have an unknown birthdate? The only birthdate I can remember being mentioned is Shinichi's. I don't think Haibara's holds any particular significance, and in a series where time and age are already pretty weird even without ever explicitly bringing up either, I doubt Gosho would want to think of one only to never come back to it again.

My bad. I somehow believed that we already know the birthdate of detective boys, Kogoro and Eri. That's why I find it weird that we don't know about Ai's since she is an important character.

My bad. I somehow believed that we already know the birthdate of detective boys, Kogoro and Eri. That's why I find it weird that we don't know about Ai's since she is an important character.

Nah, I understand. Despite what I said, it'd be pretty fun if Gosho would go a little Oda and let the fans pick the birthdates xD