Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Cocoa

----

This is quite cool! Thanks for sharing  :D

I've only seen the Live a Live and the Lum stuff before. The first one reminds me of Yaiba for sure.

It's pretty funny how clear his art style comes through on these, especially with the Pokemon card.

^Found higher resolution of the second to last pic from Google:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1Ma2w3CcAA3u3D.jpg:large

Source: https://twitter.com/hutaba_ayp/status/527795139129769984

Edit: Oh, and it’s about Mitsuru Adachi’s MIX manga. The text says:

“殺人マンガ家の後輩としては、MIXで今度は誰が殺される・・・いや、死ぬか気になる所であります。” which means:

“As a murder mystery mangaka kōhai, I’m interested in seeing who’s going to be killed… no, who’s going to die next in MIX.”

Not sure why he’s saying that, doesn’t look like a murder mystery manga to me. Maybe one of his other manga is. Btw Conan says “Doesn’t look like Nan-chan…”, seems to be something Aoyama always says about his own fan art.

thumb-dragon.jpg

Aoyama and Takahashi congratulating someone for... 2000 something.... whatever? It seems to have something to do with a dragon. I don't know...

Gotta say, now that I think about it Inuyasha's couple and Shinichi's couple are very similar... and lol I just remembered that Shinichi and Ran were seen in an early episode of he Inuyasha anime, as a cross over ;) ..

Yes, I mentioned this over here, too. ^^

But it wasn't a real crossover, as a mere allusion by two random characters cosplaying as Shinichi and Ran (considering that the other persons on the screenshot look like weird expies of Ruffy, Doremi, Doraemon and Shin-chan (?)). There was also a moment where Kagome's younger brother (I think) is clothed like Conan in his 753 outfit and Conan himself read a Shônen Sunday once in the Anime, on which you could see Inuyasha on the front cover. XD I have to add this sometime...

Oh sorry.. didn't know about the other topic.. Yeah and also you may not know this, but I heard somewhere that once before Conan was originally thought out.. Gosho-sama had planned to make a dog that would help it's owner a detective to solve crimes by dropping hints.. much like what Conan do.. and the dog was somewhat modeled after Inuyasha..however later on, Gosho-sama wanted it to be a cat..and after sometime he established a child that would drop hints and finally came DC..that's the story behind how Conan came to be :)

I don't know about a dog modeled after Inuyasha before Conan came, but I guess you are confusing something about the cat. ^^

Gosho Aoyama thought about how he could make a kid solve real crimes, because no one would listen to a child in such a situation (normally). He then remembered Mikeneko Holmes, a cat who always pointed the human characters to the clues for solving the mystery at hand. This brought Gosho the idea for Conans typical "Arere~?" moments, where he (more or less) subtly leads the attention of the adult characters to the solution of the case. So there probably was no cat character at Conan's place before him, but Mikeneko influenced a part of his behavior.

... Found the interview in which he explains it:

Edit: Oh, I forgot that it's on this very forum, too. XD See the translation by justwantanaccount here.

Yeah, I was probably confused.. However it may be the thrill of imagining Conan as a cat that got me confused in the first place.. But like you said at least there was a cat involved, why not a dog?? :P ...

thumb-band.jpg

Conan, together with to (I think) people from real life. I remember that I've seen this pic before somewhere, including a description who it's depicting. Could it be that they are two musicians who composed one of the Anime OPs?

They're B'z.

• Upvote 1