Stuff about Okiya  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Okiya?

• Bourbon
    • Akai Shuuichi
    • A new character (FBI)
    • A new character (CIA)
    • A new character (Black Org.)
    • A new character (other law enforcement agency like MI6 or interpol)
    • A new character (rival organization)
    • A new character (just a grad student)
    • A new character (freelance assassin)
    • A new character (other)
    • Both Akai and Bourbon who is reinfiltrating the Org
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Kaito Kid
    • A different known character in disguise
    • Someone else (good guy)
    • Someone else (bad guy)
    • Someone else (neutral guy)
    • I'm not sure
  2. 2. What are Okiya's primary goals? (multiple vote)

• Investigate Sherry
    • Protect Haibara/Sherry
    • Investigate and kill Sherry
    • Investigate Conan (true identity included)
    • Help and protect Conan
    • Investigate and kill Conan/Shinichi
    • Investigate / find Akai
    • Kill Akai
    • Investigate the FBI
    • Protect the FBI
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the FBI
    • Investigate the Org
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the Org
    • Investigate something/someone else
    • Find something/someone else
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy something else
    • Kill someone else
    • Something not listed
    • I don't know

why is it hard to believe that he is akai

It's not that it's hard to believe. The theory in itself is good and quite solid. But it's always best to think about all possibilities rather than to decide "this one is likely the good one".

The "Subaru is Akai" theory is the best I've read for now, but still I'm not entirely convinced in the idea itself (to have a case with disguises again, which is Vermouth's specialty). I think more of a detective game where there is some rather strange characters and where the goal is to deduce which role each of them play, one being maybe a potential ally, another one being Bourbon, and the last one I don't know, something like that where the detective (Conan) must deduce which one of them is worthy of his trust in order to beat the bad guy.

I haven't met subaru yet.

Need more effort to watch more episodes.

What is he like????

His wiki article

His appearances in episodes and manga so you know which ones to watch/read

In summary, he is a enigmatic guy who likes to stalk various main characters and smirk to himself mysteriously. Despite the stalking and the mysterious smirking, he never actually does anything bad and seems to be protecting Haibara. He randomly cameos a lot. He's very polite and kind to everyone, even to kids, except when he needs to kick someone's arse, and then he emits a dark aura that causes Haibara to be magnetically attracted to Conan's back. He's good at solving cases. He's left handed like Akai. He very well may be Akai. In fact, he probably is Akai.

I think you mean weird...or is it wired?

Well, if we take our experience from the Vermouth arc, Jodie seemed highly suspicious to most fans until it was revealed that Vermouth was disguised as Araide. If we apply that to this case, Okiya Subaru is unlikely to be Bourbon. Does anyone know if Gosho Aoyama likes the number 3? I was wondering...is it possible for him to have the more suspicious person be innocent on the first two times and on the third time have that person (which would most likely be the Boss after the Bourbon arc, which I hope comes soon) who is most suspicious actually be the Boss as a way of tricking us?

I think you mean weird...or is it wired?

Well, if we take our experience from the Vermouth arc, Jodie seemed highly suspicious to most fans until it was revealed that Vermouth was disguised as Araide. If we apply that to this case, Okiya Subaru is unlikely to be Bourbon. Does anyone know if Gosho Aoyama likes the number 3? I was wondering...is it possible for him to have the more suspicious person be innocent on the first two times and on the third time have that person (which would most likely be the Boss after the Bourbon arc, which I hope comes soon) who is most suspicious actually be the Boss as a way of tricking us?

3??? Then could it be possible for him to end the series at File 999(333(three 3s)X 3)??? lol

i think he wants to end it at 100 volumes

I wonder whether the Anime will make more Anime Originals in order to make the DC end at a nice beautiful round number.... but wait! what are we talking about now? Let's head back to the main topic :)

Duhh.... That's because if he did told us, we will not be curious about whether he will be brought back anymore and that he knows that the fans will still suspect it if he told a red herring ....

Okiya Subaru is Shuuichi Akai

I'm pretty sure about this one

First.. Conan and Akai has planned the tricks for Akai's Death at Raiha plans

because after planning giving Hidemi back to BO they could smell that Gin is trying to get rid of Akai since he is betraying BO

and decided to hide Akai's Identity as Okiya Subaru and lives next to Conan

That's Why Conan let Okiya Stay at his House so easily without doubting haibara's senses

Then.. Okiya is very Smart just like Akai

and some people say that Okiya is bourbon

But I don't think so

Bourbon is that Scar akai

Okiya drunk bourbon on shinichi's house , this is not a proof saying that he is bourbon

Remember before bombing case which there was scar akai ( bourbon )

Camel said that Akai drunk bourbon too

Ran said that Okiya face is very familiar to her

It because Akai had met her many times

In NY case ( golden Apple )

in Streets ( after Saguru's CD Designer case )

in Miwako's House? ( Takagi having a trouble in catching a Shop robber )

I'm pretty sure because I'm Okiya

LOL~

i wish he's a good person..his face was handsome :oops: and besides ..there's no dangerous holmes fan ^_^= hehe!! he and sherry would fit together!! >:D

but if okiya was akai... who is the akai with burned mark on his face (episode with friday the 13th..something 500+??) and the akai without burned mark..? :mellow:

and..why ran said that there's something stops her from telling about shinichi kudo..?? i hope he's not a bad person!! >.<

Mod merged double post

but if okiya was akai... who is the akai with burned mark on his face (episode with friday the 13th..something 500+??) and the akai without burned mark..? :mellow:

and..why ran said that there's something stops her from telling about shinichi kudo..?? i hope he's not a bad person!! >.<

The scar akai is a BO (burbon) who is on a mission to find out if the real akai is dead

Shinichi told ran to not talk about him, maybe to not find out the secret.

The less people know the better

but in a way he knows

i wish he's a good person..his face was handsome :oops: and besides ..there's no dangerous holmes fan ^_^= hehe!! he and sherry would fit together!! >:D

But since okiya is most probably akai and akai used Akemi in order Τ☺ get into the BO, getting her killed, I don't think Ai and Akai will hook up.

well Boubon is akia

coz he always like celebrate under the moonlight drinking Bourbon and he is sharp in observation and intelligence and he also keeps an eye on conan and also he gave an unusual look at scar akai well he is bourbon and he is going kill scar akai coz he knows that the silver bullet can be killed by him only and not any other person

Maybe she will forgive him, he will after all save her

Takig advantage of one's sister's death to date with her boyfriend... that wouldn't sound nice, would it?

Okiya Subaru is Shuuichi Akai

I'm pretty sure about this one

because after planning giving Hidemi back to BO they could smell that Gin is trying to get rid of Akai since he is betraying BO

and decided to hide Akai's Identity as Okiya Subaru and lives next to Conan

That's Why Conan let Okiya Stay at his House so easily without doubting haibara's senses

Then.. Okiya is very Smart just like Akai

and some people say that Okiya is bourbon

But I don't think so

Bourbon is that Scar akai

Okiya drunk bourbon on shinichi's house , this is not a proof saying that he is bourbon

Remember before bombing case which there was scar akai ( bourbon )

Camel said that Akai drunk bourbon too

Ran said that Okiya face is very familiar to her

It because Akai had met her many times

In NY case ( golden Apple )

in Streets ( after Saguru's CD Designer case )

in Miwako's House? ( Takagi having a trouble in catching a Shop robber )

I'm pretty sure because I'm Okiya

LOL~

Well, good for you but you could have at least quoted the person who thought that theory because he deserves the credit of it.

Gin asking Kir to kill Akai was to confirm his suspicions about Kir. He suspects Akai has let them take Kir back too easily. So he asks Kir to kill Akai to confirm her allegiance to them.

At least, that's what he wants Kir to think. She has already killed a mole years ago so Gin would probably think that, if Kir is a double-agent, she could kill to protect her cover. So killing Akai wouldn't prove anything.

I think what Gin really wanted is to confirm if, whether or not, Kir had any contact with the FBI. She says she faked coma the whole time, but Gin suspects she could be in touch with the FBI. If she really had no contact with the FBI, then she couldn't know Akai's phone number, even under Gin's threats to call him.

During Akai's "murder", Kir was surprised that things went so well but, if Gin has already figured her out, he could be making them the thing easy (he seems to trust Kir despite all the doubts he could have regarding her "performance" on screen, which is even more suspicious coming from a very paranoid person). He could be planning something.

Of course, whatever his intentions are, Gin could not pretend anymore to have been fooled once "Akai" has reappeared. But I'm confident enough that, if Gin has at least the slightest suspicion, he wouldn't hesitate to kill any potential menace, except if he has some plan involving the traitor (for example, he could give the organization's enemies false informations through Kir).

I'm always going to think Okiya is Akai.

One, Ai always has the 'BO sense' when around him but it seems to disappear in a little bit or after a little while. I think that's because Akai seems to have that feeling, but he's not in the Org anymore, so...