Stuff about Okiya  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Okiya?

• Bourbon
    • Akai Shuuichi
    • A new character (FBI)
    • A new character (CIA)
    • A new character (Black Org.)
    • A new character (other law enforcement agency like MI6 or interpol)
    • A new character (rival organization)
    • A new character (just a grad student)
    • A new character (freelance assassin)
    • A new character (other)
    • Both Akai and Bourbon who is reinfiltrating the Org
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Kaito Kid
    • A different known character in disguise
    • Someone else (good guy)
    • Someone else (bad guy)
    • Someone else (neutral guy)
    • I'm not sure
  2. 2. What are Okiya's primary goals? (multiple vote)

• Investigate Sherry
    • Protect Haibara/Sherry
    • Investigate and kill Sherry
    • Investigate Conan (true identity included)
    • Help and protect Conan
    • Investigate and kill Conan/Shinichi
    • Investigate / find Akai
    • Kill Akai
    • Investigate the FBI
    • Protect the FBI
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the FBI
    • Investigate the Org
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the Org
    • Investigate something/someone else
    • Find something/someone else
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy something else
    • Kill someone else
    • Something not listed
    • I don't know

The theory that Akai Shuichi is Okiya Subaru is a very compelling one, and a lot of the points seem to match up. But if you take Subaru's introduction story into account, I think it pretty much ruins the idea. First off, Subaru was introduced right after Shuichi "died". Subaru was a tenant at an apartment complex that had burned down. Because Subaru was a suspect in an arson case, I think it would have been mentioned had he only just moved in (or spontaneously changed his appearance, if Shuichi had been living there all along). Subaru was determined innocent in the case because he was the "red man" in the landlord's son's journal, named for his tendency to water the flowers like a red fire truck. I think, in order for the kid to pick up on Subaru's behavior and then formulate an appropriate nickname, Subaru must have been living there for a while. Akai Shuichi had only just gone missing, so the possibility that he immediately became Okiya Subaru is slightly unlikely. Not impossible though! I am always prepared to be surprised.

But I do think that Conan knows something we don't. Well, I'm sure he knows lots of things we don't. But his excuses for keeping Subaru in his home are pretty careless, completely contrary to his character. Conan can be rather impetuous when it comes to returning to his original body, but when it comes to dealing with the Black Organization, he has always been very careful. Conan has a reason for keeping Subaru in his home, and hopefully we'll find out what it is soon!

I also hope Subaru starts playing a more prominent role in everything. Haha, I was the same way when Eisuke was introduced. I loved the new character so much that I wanted him to be following Conan around 24/7. Okay, maybe that would be a bit much. But you know what I mean. :P

Err.... I'm pretty sure he means "Akemi Miyano is friends with him"

Owww... Thanks...So then, why did you(the guy who typed fried) suddenly think of a dead woman being friends with a cia.

She in CIA now.I believe She is still alive.Five possible.she still alive 1 Okiya Subaru is CIA an friend her,Shuichi Akai Mairrage her,Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya is Atsushi Miyano. Because is him CIA ,Her Help is CIA and Gin is her Father.All possible.the Some episode is Prouf her father alive.

She in CIA now.I believe She is still alive.Five possible.she still alive 1 Okiya Subaru is CIA an friend her,Shuichi Akai Mairrage her,Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya is Atsushi Miyano. Because is him CIA ,Her Help is CIA and Gin is her Father.All possible.the Some episode is Prouf her father alive.

I just wish that your 2nd hypothesis, Which was her married to Akai is true.

I forget other 2 possible.Akemi is subaru.Akemi is Anokata.Chance 5.

I forget other 2 possible.Akemi is subaru.Akemi is Anokata.Chance 5.

If i did not misunderstood you, you are saying that her father may be alive and that you also have proof to it. Can you please say your proof???

I do have a proof Because Three them in the Show.Episode 1 this is handest proof,he make APTX 4986 pill, and Shiho BO say there Car accident.I not Believe is Shiho parent die in Car accident.The Car accident is Freak die if three.Atsushi Miyano,Elena Miyano and Friend if Agent.

Akemi and Shiho parent are Father can be okiya subaru,Gin,Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya,Hiroshi Agasa,anokata and A new Characters.Their possible mother be Ayumi Yoshida,Sharon Vineyard,Anokata and A new Characters.All possible best Chance be Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya and Ayumi Yoshida.Because if them is parent have Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya a bother or sister.Ayumi Yoshida have sister.Her sister is her Mother in Ayumi Yoshida.Gin and Sharon Vineyard is posible be them parent.Hiroshi Agasa is possible be him too. okiya subaru too.Both can new Characters.Anokata can be father or Mother.

Okiya can't be Akai Shuichi since they were both seen "together" in the department store bombing case (don't remember which episode..)

I think he's Bourbon. I never thought he could be the boss actually;

MAYBE but I think the boss would appear AFTER Bourbon's identity has been uncovered by both Conan and Haibara.

And Okiya can't be Vermouth either because she was at a different place during the dep. store bombing.. the "security" during that case was strict, meaning no one could leave that floor of the department store. And she appeared with her motorbike outside so I think it impossible that V is Okiya :/

Okiya can't be Akai Shuichi since they were both seen "together" in the department store bombing case (don't remember which episode..)

Considering how often disguises show up in this series, it's possible that the Akai Shuichi in that episode was someone else in disguise. Also,in my opinion,it seems there are more hints that point towards Okiya being Akai than him being Bourbon.

Here's a link to someone's post on another forum that lists all the clues pointing to Subaru being Shuichi: http://forums.dctp.ws/index.php?topic=402.msg37837#msg37837. I know that post is purely that person's opinion, but a lot of it makes sense.

P.S. For the link you have to scroll down a bit to get to the post I'm talking about.

Edited by gentleman thief

MAYBE but I think the boss would appear AFTER Bourbon's identity has been uncovered by both Conan and Haibara.

And Okiya can't be Vermouth either because she was at a different place during the dep. store bombing.. the "security" during that case was strict, meaning no one could leave that floor of the department store. And she appeared with her motorbike outside so I think it impossible that V is Okiya :/

I don't believe he's Bourbon, but I'm with you on the fact he can't be Vermouth! :-) With the bombing case, at first I was sure that Okiya was Bourbon because Scar Akai was there, but after reading it over a few times, and carefully assessing the situation (I feel like Shinichi here :-)), I believe he might be Akai.

As I said in a previous post:

[Also] with the Scar Akai situation, I think Scar Akai is Bourbon because although Jodie says she thinks it's Shuu but he has no memories or voice, he smiled at Chianti, and he always seems to show up around the FBI...as if he was trying to see their reaction. He may not be talking because he can't disguise his voice, but can easily change his appearance (or just looks like Akai). Gin maybe figured out he was Bourbon during the bombing case, so he called off the pursuit of Akai. The reason why they wouldn't know in the first place is because Bourbon is very secretive.

Also, the reason why Okiya would smirk when he saw "Akai" or the Black Organization outside the window is because he realizes their plot, as they think Akai is inside the mall when in actuality it's Bourbon, which he knows obviously. He even said "They were showing some videos of it (the robbery case) on the news, and someone I used to know happened to appear, so I went there hoping he might use that bank, if he uses that bank, he might live around here,I thought I might get lucky and find him... I happened to see him on that floor, unfortunately, it seems he wasn;t who I thought he was, so I didn't talk to him... I've known his face for a very long time, there's no way I could be mistaken..."

I also went on to talk about how Okiya and Akai are different, and how these pieces of evidence are misleading to the reader, but back to the point.

It is a very hard situation, as one piece of "evidence" supports the both theories that Okiya is Akai or Okiya is Bourbon, but I think the main reason why I support Okiya being Akai is because Gosho is known to mislead us, as he has by implying earlier on in the series that Jodie was Vermouth (which she obviously wasn't) and that Andre was a BO spy, and he has been known for dramatic twists in the plot that shock the reader (that's what makes books so good to read!) But I guess we won't know for now, but I support the theory of Okiya being Akai!

How can you know that scar akai is akai? Scar akai might be borboun and shuu is okiya